Match

August 3, 2019 at 02:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aquariusboo
Match
My moon sign is Taurus which moon sign is most compatible with me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 15, 2019 at 07:00
(Aquarius) Vcherry13
Hi there, I have your same exact sun/moon placements. Having an Aquarius Sun with a Taurus moon is considered to be a hard aspect due to the squaring quality of the two signs. This in turn probably gives you a contradictory nature. On one hand, you crave independence & few restrictions due your sun sign belonging to Aquarius, then on the flip side you probably enjoy monotonous relationships and having some sort of stability in your life.

In my experience, I´ve gotten along better Earth signs, or should I say Earth sign influenced people who have one or multiple personal planets in Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn. I find that they offer the stability in relationships/friendships which is a quality I definitely seek out. I´m not much for the flakiness of fellow Air signs, but that seems to be tempered if they strong Earth placements such as my myself. I can also get along fairly well with some Fire & Water signs, but it depends on what else is going on in their charts. Fire signs can be a bit brash and outlandish for my liking, but I admire their zeal and courage. Water signs tend to be a tad too emotional for my Aquarius/Taurus sensibilities, but you have to appreciate those who are in tune with their feelings.

I have dated Aries, Capricorn, and Taurus men and out of the bunch, I prefer Taurus greatly. While they all have wonderful qualities, I just felt as though my Taurus bf understood me on a visceral level due to my moon sign. It was simple and easy.

But hey, to each its own. Just remember, no two people born under the same sign are alike, you have to factor in their other planets. And I truly believe that if two people want to make a relationship work, they will. Hope this helps, take care!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »