help with synastry

July 22, 2019 at 20:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) anayvanoc
help with synastry
Hi guys, i´ve been in a on-again/off-again relationship for about 4 years with this person (Libra) and we´ve always felt a weird deep connection, even before we met and start getting to know each other.

We´re not together anymore, our ending was 5 months ago. But i would like to understand some aspects of our synastry. If there´s something that explain our connection, and why we can´t never say that it´s definetely over.

thank you!

4x Loving Loving - tender and loving aspect.
3x Key aspect Key - crucial aspect in your life.
3x Amor Passion - at the beginning, aspect ignites explosive passion.
1x Tears Emotional pain - aspect brings emotional suffering and struggle.
11x Easy Easy - aspect brings harmony and compatibility.
8x Struggle Conflict - aspect brings conflict and incompatibility.
7x Easy Struggle - combination of harmony aspect and conflict aspect.
12x Exact - these aspects are exact and will be more influential.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 23, 2019 at 13:04
(Capricorn) anayvanoc » Avalon1
Thank you!

You’re probably right about the “big mistake”. I think we’re never going to work things out and have a stable relationship.
July 23, 2019 at 08:10
(Aquarius) Avalon1
With "matching houses" and "similar distribution of planets in the chart", you absorb each other; and with Jupiter-Saturn conjunction among being them on same points of your 1st houses "in an opposite way", you repel each other.
In addition, your partner´s Moon is only 2 minutes(!) away from his Sun, and this reflects a boisterous mood.

Only 5 degrees between your Venuses shows that the closeness between each other can not be romantic; And the Mars-Pluto sextile shows irrational stretch between you.
And finally, the existence of the Sun-Sun square & Saturn-Saturn square shows that being together is a big mistake for your "Future".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »