Saturn Return Experiences

July 20, 2019 at 15:24 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Saturn Return Experiences
I am looking for the experiences of individuals who are preferably well through their Saturn Return (31+) or even older would be better, but for anyone currently in it I wouldn´t mind some insight.

What house is your Saturn in?
What sign is your Saturn in?
In what way did your Saturn Return affect your life?
To the best of your knowledge, how were you before it, and how did it compare to who you are now?
* If you are in your Saturn Return, what major changes has it caused for you so far?

:157:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 18, 2020 at 02:19
(Leo) RunnerChic85
House: 5
Sign: Scorpio

"How did it affect my life?"

Very turbulent times, but now at 34, I´m starting to see I´m actually better off because of it.

My dad passed away from a painful battle with pancreatic cancer during my Saturn return. It was his goal to make it to the closing of our first house. He died 3 weeks shy of it. Right before my dad passed I found I was pregnant, and in October of that year, I had my beautiful daughter.

To add to my Saturn return, after my dad passed, my mom and I were rejected by my dad´s sisters. One of the most painful experiences ever.

"To the best of your knowledge, how were you before it, and how did it compare to who you are now?"

Acceptance of death is one thing that´s gotten easier for me. Before this, death was something that happened to other people, but not my family, and definitely not a parent. I´ve become more spiritual, and explored more of why we´re here, and where we go after this life.

Forgiveness is also something I´m stronger at now. My dad and I weren´t always on the best of terms, but I´m able to see more of a big picture--he was battling his own problems, and his love for his family couldn´t fully be expressed. I´ve even slowly begun to forgive his sisters...they were handling grief in their own way...and I´m trying to accept that if they needed to step away from my mom and I for their own healing, that´s okay...this forgiveness is a work-in progress still.

I also feel more sure of myself. I´m okay just the way I am. Before Saturn return, my self-worth was based on other´s approval of me. Today my self-worth is based on whether I´m living with integrity.
January 17, 2020 at 16:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1
What house is your Saturn in? 10th
What sign is your Saturn in? Scorpio
In what way did your Saturn Return affect your life? It obliterated it. I lost my family, friends, spouse, job, and myself.
To the best of your knowledge, how were you before it, and how did it compare to who you are now? Before my Saturn return I was quite un evolved, now I’m still un evolved but I’m LEARNING.
January 17, 2020 at 16:02
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Iceblu333
That´s been the case since Saturn was transiting Capricorn and all my planets there, for the past 3 years.

Looking back, it felt and still feels like a Saturn Return in advance.

I hoped it would get better soon, but damn, another few years of this...?
January 17, 2020 at 16:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
It is different for each ascendant. For me Saturn is a Malefic. Because he rules houses 3 and 4,
For you, he may not be.

If Saturn is a BENEFIC in the chart, it´s a whole different story. That goes for any planet though.
January 17, 2020 at 15:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Luna Alba
Saturn restricting 11th and 7th house energy...

I met my ex during Saturns 7th from moon house transit... still head over heels for them.

Just watch out for when Saturn enters the 12th house. its 8th from moon... unexpected losses or ups and downs.
January 17, 2020 at 15:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Luna Alba
You might just have problems with friends, relationships, work friends and colleagues... for a few years. Hopefully nothing too drastic...
January 17, 2020 at 15:52
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Iceblu333
I´ll also have my first Saturn Return next year, and I´m a bit afraid after reading the comments.

Didn´t really see positive circumstances brought by this severe father ?

My Saturn is in 11th house in Whole Signs.
The last years haven´t been really easy with Saturn transiting my Sign and all my Stellium there...
January 17, 2020 at 07:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Hopefully it won´t be as bad as I think it´s gonna be...
January 17, 2020 at 07:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Uh oh! :22:
January 17, 2020 at 07:36
Oh, god... I hope not but ok I have a Jupiter transit coming
January 17, 2020 at 07:35
Jupiter was transiting through my 9th house at that time I believe, the house of the father ...and I´m in my Jupiter dasha

Like the say , atleast in Vedic, Jupiter bring HEAVINESS, it´s a heavy planet so, even though it is a benefic..it can definitely bring heavy, big, miserable times.....
You can count Saturn as the father....sun & Saturn can represent that.
January 17, 2020 at 07:30
I just can´t find the significator of parent... unless you count Saturn itself
January 17, 2020 at 07:30
I see sickness just not the parent...

Saturn is 6th from moon...
January 17, 2020 at 07:27
Saturn crossing over the ASC can trigger a death of the parent, unfortunately..

Usually they get ill and you ( the child) will have to take care of them....
Of course I found that info out way after the fact.
January 17, 2020 at 07:25
Oh, no.

I was trying to figure out why the return took away your father and not a partner... or ect.
January 17, 2020 at 07:23
No prob...
You writing a book? Lol
January 17, 2020 at 07:15
Ok, thanks again
January 17, 2020 at 07:10
Western ? Uhm...don´t they label me as a Sag there? I think
January 17, 2020 at 07:09
Dont kill me for asking this but what is your Tropical rising sign?
January 17, 2020 at 07:04
Yea, saturn has kicked my behind... thanks for the information. I´m sorry for your loss...
January 17, 2020 at 07:03
No totally unrelated to my return issues with my relationship

My father passed away during the 1st house transit,
It was just one thing after another from the 12th to the 1st house transit...Saturn really put me through it. Saturn hitting my ASC was extremely tough, because he was transiting over my natal Mars and Ketu....all to do with past life karma / violence.
Literal hell on earth.

It´s cool, I get wanting to learn, especially for the people who are just going through the return themselves
January 17, 2020 at 06:57
Ok, thanks.

Maybe ketu or Neptune conjunction caused it...

Was it death of a partner? Relationship?

Just learning...
January 17, 2020 at 06:53
Nope, that came on my return ..in the 12th....1st house transit brought death
January 17, 2020 at 06:52
You started having relationship problems when Saturn hit your ascendant?
January 17, 2020 at 06:50
Gotcha, ok
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »