Taurus & Sagittarius, they said we got to end it, but maybe ? help please

July 19, 2019 at 14:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Test23
Taurus & Sagittarius, they said we got to end it, but maybe ? help please
Hello there,
So i have sun in taurus & aries moon & aries mars & gemini venus (look at MyChart.png)
His chart : sun sagittarius & scorpio moon & leo mars (look at hisChart.png)
We do have a chemistry and we have the deepest conversations ever.
But all astro say that based on our sun signs we are not compatible.
An other girl entered our lives she has cancer sun & libra moon & virgo mars and when she and my crush are together, they have so much fun and they seem more compatible and it hurts .. sometimes i feel like he likes me more and because of his scorpio moon he doesn´t show it, sometimes i feel like noway that i can be compatible with him ! .. i don´t really know it´s confusing .. so i don´t really know if he really likes me ? or like her more ?
i know it´s not a good question to ask but he´s secretive about his feelings, so just based on our charts can anyone help ?
Thank you all <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2019 at 21:47
(Taurus) Test23 » goldenlion32
i see, maybe because you have a taurus moon so you´ll be attracted to people having scorpio moon, and i guess cancer moon is attracted to you...
No chance i guess for me.. :)))
Thank youu very much :15:
July 19, 2019 at 20:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Test23
Not really. I usually have been with Leo Sun, Sag Sun, Aries Sun, Taurus Sun, and Libra Sun.

Usually Taurus Moon, Libra Moon, Scorpio Moon.

Really, it would be inaccurate without his birth time and location, since you´re missing important pieces of the puzzle.

I know the AC, DC, MC, I.C have a big part, besides the houses, aspects, and what´s ever in the houses above play a huge part.

Besides Venus, Mars, and Jupiter
July 19, 2019 at 20:03
(Taurus) Test23 » goldenlion32
Thank you GoldenLion32 for answering my question, the problem is that i don´t know his time of birth so ... :(
but sag are more drawn to cancer sun than taurus sun right ?
plus, he has a scorpio moon so that´s an advantage for her, i mean scorpio moon are attracted to cancer sun & libra moons.
It´s kinda confusing
July 19, 2019 at 16:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Usually it depends on how you and the other feminine fall in the 5th house/11th house and 2nd/8th house in his chart. It kind of sucks, but you really can´t change your harmonics, frequencies, and vibration as the feminine and soul intentions.

He can totally adore you, but still be drawn to whatever is in those houses, and if they´re planets are conjunct in a few degrees often is the case.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »