Why do I find this person so attractive?

July 9, 2019 at 00:18 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Why do I find this person so attractive?
Hello again everybody. Just want some clarification on this. I´ve met someone that I just cant get over their attractiveness. Yes, shes very young for me, but the attraction seems so much more than just skin deep. I´ll probably keep it to myself because of the age difference, but just, wow! :12: wish I was about 10 years younger or she was 10 years older. Anyway, feel silly even admitting it, but what makes this person so attractive to me. (The time is not exact, but I feel like she may be a Sag. Rising.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2019 at 05:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Thanxx mann, good advice. Thanks for the encouragement. Guess you gotta take a swing if you wanna hit a ball :37:
July 11, 2019 at 04:53
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Someone please tell me this is my soul mate!! :61: :61:

Walk the path brotha...only way you´re gonna find out!

I dunno, by looking at those aspects, I´m still saying the odds are in your favor...
July 11, 2019 at 04:42
Well, I cant figure out how to add pics to messages. But after reading about sag rising again, i think that´s what she is. That plus shes goal oriented, so i think the time needs to be backed up a bit to put sun in 10th house, which would also put pluto in 1st house conjunct ascendant. I also have pluto in 1st, which may be another reason for the attraction. Plutonians seem to be attracted to each other. Aaand, that would put Venus conjunct the midheaven, and she is quite easy to look at. Very good looking actually. (No wonder I´m attracted right?, what´s astrology? Lol) My ex had the same venus/midheaven conjunction. And I´ve got mars/midheaven conjunction. Wonder if theres anything to that? Someone please tell me this is my soul mate!! :61: :61:
July 11, 2019 at 03:40
:15:
July 11, 2019 at 03:38
I´m not sure her birth time. I´ll send you a pic and you may be able to help me decide what her ascendant is. She seems too happy go lucky to be a scorpio rising. She may be a libra rising tho, it´s hard to tell. Something says Sag rising to me. Maybe even pluto in 1st house if her ascendant is near the first degrees of Sag rising. She has that kind of mystery about her too. She seems pretty driven, may have to do with sun in 10th house (if you back the time of birth up a little from what I put in chart)
July 11, 2019 at 03:12
"I have the feeling it´s a mutual attraction, but not sure."

Whether the house positions are correct or not, I´m willing to go out on a limb and say the attraction is mutual.

That Sun/Moon conjunction is a force of nature. Hell, it IS nature!

Plus all those other conjunctions.

Is her birth time sorta close, or was it just a shot in the dark?
July 10, 2019 at 17:24
Thank you. It´s a intense attraction for sure. I´m not certain about the time of birth so her ascendant may not be correct. Feels like a highly magnetic attraction is why I decided to post about it. Something about her just pulls me in, like a gravitational force, lol.I immediately saw all the things you mentioned in your first post and that may very well be the majority of what I´m seeing/feeling. I have the feeling it´s a mutual attraction, but not sure. I mainly just wanted to try and understand where the attraction was coming from. Likely multiple aspects
July 10, 2019 at 14:37
(Pisces) fishscales
OK, so I focused alot on the aspects in my first post, because damn, those are alot of good conjunctions in the synastry.

Started looking at the house positions a bit more, particularly the positions of your suns.

Your sun is in her 8th house, and hers is in your 12th.

These could add an element of mystery and perhaps compulsion to the attraction.

More info on those overlays:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

Getting back to aspects, your Neptune is conjunct her ascendant, which can add some mysterious, otherworldly elements, and possibly a "spiritual" type of connection. Neptune can be a romantic planet either way.

Also noticed your ASC is conjunct her MC. My wife and I have this. I read someplace that it really ramps the attraction up, but I can´t understand for the life of me why it would. The same article claimed it was a very common aspect among married couples. It seems more like a business partnership aspect to me. But in a way, marriage is a business I guess. Lots of negotiations, to be sure. :4:

Not saying you should run off and marry this girl or make her your biz partner (:61:) , just pointing out that I´ve read that ASC/MC aspect can be responsible for attraction.
July 10, 2019 at 10:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
All good answers, thanks guys. Some aspects more obvious than others. One thing I noticed is my chart is lacking earth, only 1 planet. My ex had alot more earth and so does this person. I think we are attracted to what is lacking from our chart. The only hangup I see is shes a Virgo and I´m a Leo, I´ve always been attracted to Virgos for some reason, but seems personalities clash. Maybe with all these favorable aspects it would cancel that out. I´ve never heard about the things Golden lion mentioned. I´ll have to try to look into that more. Thanks again
July 10, 2019 at 00:32
(Pisces) fishscales
Sun conjunct moon for starters.

I consider the male sun conjunct the female moon to be one of the most--if not THE most--positive synastry aspects that exist.

It´s the union of the archetypal masculine and feminine right there in the chart.

What could be more natural? That naturalness is reflected in the relationship and felt by those participating in it.

Venus conjunct Mars: Physical attraction? Check.

Your Venus and Jupiter are also conjunct her moon. Double thumbs up there.

Sun conjunct Mars can also lead to physical attraction and a powerful, positive energy flow between two people. Also alot of energy to burn if and when the attraction consummates itself... :3:

As for the age...my wife is 11 years younger than me. I wouldn´t worry about it.

I think with those aspects, the question should be "why WOULDN´T I find this person so attractive??" :46:
July 9, 2019 at 15:53
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Virgo with North Node Virgo (Karmic/Dharma)
Looks like Pluto Square the Node. Which any time the Pluto is associated with the Nodes, we call this Pluto obsession. There’s some type of soul lesson here and the Node person is being transformed by one person while the other is also being transformed in the experience.
Neptune Square Mercury : This would be another aspect that might be difficult one as you stated, you have reservations of having relationships with her, but mating aspects usually with Neptune and Mercury.
Neptune in Sagittarius Square Jupiter in Pisces (Sacral Chakra) and sexual energy.
July 9, 2019 at 01:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Steve Guesshow
Ok, yeah I noticed that conjunction and couldn´t decide if it was a good one or not. That´s interesting. Would you consider her sun conjunct my ascendant? It´s kind of wide, almost 9° i think, and in two different signs
July 9, 2019 at 00:43
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Venus on Mars. Venus on Saturn. For example. Saturn could be somehow positive, he stabilises, he makes things real.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »