Antiscia charts, any thoughts

June 23, 2019 at 09:38 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Spectral Skywalker
Antiscia charts, any thoughts
Oh so great to see so many Astrology seekers :)
I´ve been investigating in recent months through the analysis of Karmic charts, Pam Gallager and Dvadashamsa charts, as well as the XII accordion, and of course I came to Antiscia ... as if I invoked to return to the life of a person whom I had "written off" on several occasions for the last three years... he used to occasionally checked on me, but now he is announcing more seriously his presence: shock:

In the synastry chart, the most obvious is my Venus conj his South node in I house, but with almost complete absence the fire element in my chart seriously and his fire 5 fire planets, I presumed that there will be no long-term aspects, we have an air trine, but I did not even want to go into the story at all, and waste my time the relationship that at the time (first of all due to circumstances) had the ZERO potential.

And at that point I made our antiscia charts research

Looking at the BiWheel - My Asc (Antisession chart) is in the Gemini, and my Mer exact conj his Mo (natally my Mer in Sco and his Moo in Aq have some form of trine orb 3 degrees, but they are not trine signs Aq 28 Mo and Mer 1 Sco - fixed square signs)
Asc conj Mars in both biwheels - my Antiscia chart around his natal, and his Antiscia chart and my natal ... he is Aries Asc Scorpion, my Mer and Ven (in the sun and Mars) in Scorpio.
In all BiWheel compositions after 2 to 3 conjunctions orb max 1 degree Mars, Moon, Venus, Merkur (my Natal + his Antisession chart, my Antisium chart + his natal, My Antisium chart his Antisession chart) ...

My question is: did anyone investigate more deeply, someone with more personal research or some more specific material on the topic of Antisession?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2019 at 09:05
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Tony Louis just published new article about Antiscions:
https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/201…

maybe you could find some useful info here.
June 24, 2019 at 02:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Venus and Pluto in mutual reception means you can´t help but encourage sexual obsession; You could travel around the world and have to avoid leaving a forwarding address at every residence change! :81:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »