Nice placements

June 21, 2019 at 11:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Nice placements
Which placements in your natal chart are nice ones, provided you have seen their signs in your life?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 25, 2019 at 18:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, really Moon is symbol of calmness, especially in a cold house as Virgo. Its sextile with Mars cause to further stability, since it is friend of Moon and Moon is its friend.
June 25, 2019 at 16:33
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » amin
I have chance about my "Lonely Moon"! She(or He, cause of being in forth quarter)has given me a forceful calmness. With only sextile with Mars.
June 25, 2019 at 03:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
A pure intuition rises us beyond astrology.
June 25, 2019 at 02:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amin
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I always trust my intuition because it always reflects me behind the scenes
June 24, 2019 at 13:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
So, surely, your room is same as a flower garden!
June 24, 2019 at 11:26
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » amin
"Moon in 11th/h denotes nice cloths, perfume and adornment, and denotes friendship with friend and enemy, and can be sign of good things for hereafter."

I also like my Moon in 11th Aquarius.
And amin, that must be why I have like 20 different perfumes?? :61:
June 24, 2019 at 08:19
(Gemini) stigmí » amin
Spirituality is the best part of it :78:
June 24, 2019 at 08:13
(Capricorn) CapiSun » amin
:1: That is a very true statement. Can´t argue with that.
June 24, 2019 at 06:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
The Asc denotes the base of our entity. Sun is the most masculine sign and Moon is the most female sign. The mixture of these can result in an absolute character. Absolute in this meaning that it is needless of other facts. This is an unity of paternal love and maternal love, and of mystery and religion, and of powerful consciousness and unconsciousness forces, especially that your Moon is in her house and in conjunction with Mercury and Venus, i.e. with reason and imagination. Your Moon is between her friends, sun and Mercury. What a nice condition! Intuition between unlimited love and argumentation.
June 24, 2019 at 06:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
Master! Your natal really is one of the most striking examples. It is similar to chart of beginning of creation!
About the collection of Mercury and Jupiter, of course it is an important one. Mercury is sign of calculating intellect and Jupiter is sign of inspirational intellect. Now, the collection of these two opposite power can be an indication of a kind of Illuminationist Philosophy, as Plato´s.
I think your Mars is in combustion and still don´t reach to under rays, because its distance from sun is below 6 degrees. The Planet under rays is about strength, but combustion is a sign of weakness.
Your Libra/Venus in 12th/h may be a peace between you and your enemies. Also, the 12th/h denotes hidden relations.
God knows better.
June 23, 2019 at 23:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I always see my other planets as challenging because it´s all in the "retro" position and even "juno" in my map is retro :) Actually what you say is true in the 1st house which is the moon and the sun really hard. And they´re both in their own settlements. it is really difficult to manage two minds at the same time, and it has really impressive effects in the life plan, but the way to learn it with difficulties is challenging. :4: :4:
June 23, 2019 at 23:32
(Pisces) N_thecat » Snm Str
Interesting. I was always jealous about that - I have no planet(s) in 1st house, so it seems to me fine having there Sun, Moon or Venus...But some people say it´s not so lucky placement and planets in 1st house can bring problems and even bad luck. It´s not so simple to deal with that.

I don´t know if it´s true or not, but I am still convinced that Moon or Neptune in 1st house positively affects our apperance.Not saying about Venus... I like these specific vibes from Moon and Neptune and I see you are no exception in that (what Moon or Neptune gives) :1: :152: :152: :1:
June 23, 2019 at 23:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I think my most beautiful settlement is that I have the sun and moon sign in the first house.
June 23, 2019 at 21:20
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
As you can see, sir, I have several planets in their own domicile. Venus is in Libra. Mars is in Scorpio, Jupiter is in Sagittarius and Saturn is in Capricorn.

For good and bad my Mars is under the rays of the Sun. Some say that having Mars under the Rays of the Sun does not debilitate it. I am not sure that I agree.

My best placement is my Jupiter co-present with Mercury. Sir, in our wonderful traditional astrology, the great Ptolemy, may he rest in peace, has given the configuration when the planets are almost at identical degrees a name. He called it: κόλλησισ (kollesis). Readers who speak French or Italian will recognize words in their own languages derived from this word ("coller" and "collare") It means "glued together". The two planets are like best friends who help each other and become like one. Mercury and Jupiter are true friends in my chart and they have brought me the most joy.

My worst placement is Venus in Libra. The problem there is that she is in the 12 house and at 5 degrees she is in the terms of Saturn. It is a prison there for her.

So there you have my best placement and worst placement
June 23, 2019 at 19:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Moon is a spiritual planet. It has fallen in house of Jupiter which is itself a spiritual planet too, and which is friend of Moon. ُso, there is a mutual reinforcement between the two planet.
Moon in 11th/h denotes nice cloths, perfume and adornment, and denotes friendship with friend and enemy, and can be sign of good things for hereafter.
June 23, 2019 at 18:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » CapiSun
=====
Ok! You have a good talent in Meditation and concentration.
June 23, 2019 at 16:44
(Gemini) stigmí
I like my moon.
June 23, 2019 at 16:36
What house system do you use..? I use placidus, as I feel it relates more to me. I do agree with you about the deep thinking part.
June 23, 2019 at 10:44
=====
Your Mercury is in house of Saturn not in its house. :6: Nevertheless, it implies a deep thinking, since Mercury is sign of thinking and houses of Saturn indicate the depths and ends. So, Mercury in houses of Saturn is a mixture of thinking and profundity, i.e. meditation and contemplation.
June 22, 2019 at 21:25
Yes, very true about mercury and jupiter. Especially mercury, as it is in it´s own house. I have heard that mercury in it´s own house is like mercury being on drugs..? I have a very active mind, and am interested in many different things. My mind is always going. Capricorn sun really does help to keep me grounded though, thankfully.
June 22, 2019 at 19:46
=====
I saw your chart. It really was festival of planets and signs. On one hand, Sun, Jupiter and Mercury and on the other hand, Sagittarius and Capricorn. what is under earth speaks about mysterious things.
also, we haven´t to forget that your principal sign, Capricorn, is itself a treasure of secrets. This is merit of Capricorn in general. Plus, Mercury and Jupiter give you a powerful and deep thinking. The 3th/h is a ascending house toward horizon and this direct your force toward clarity.
June 22, 2019 at 19:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
:27:
June 22, 2019 at 19:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Your words about the relation between Venus and money shows exactly a healthy Venus, since I don´t know a Venus which is thirsty for money, or to be greedy to raise money. All the Venuses are spendthrift. They don´t save money for tomorrow. Venus is sign of relief and comfort. Money for money is a negative situation of Mars and Saturn.
´ I´ve always had faith that if I´m honest and generous in financial matters, the universe will provide me with exactly the amount of financial support that I need´. This is logic of a healthy and powerful Venus: Trust
June 22, 2019 at 17:21
(Capricorn) CapiSun
I like my sagittarius stellium in the 3rd house. It makes me a very independent and broad thinker. I believe this is what helps me speak my mind with confidence, and to not be a follower like so many people. I dance to the beat of my own drum, and don´t mind being an outsider looking in. I am not easily swayed by other people´s opinion either.
June 22, 2019 at 13:58
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » amin
:16:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »