In search of why

June 16, 2019 at 20:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

In search of why
Why the home of sun is Leo, the home of Jupiter is Sagittarius and Pisces, and the home of Moon is Cancer? Why the honor house of Moon is Taurus and the honor house of Saturn is Libra? Why the lords of earth triangle are Venus, Mars and Moon? We all have heard various answers about these questions, but still the answers aren´t so enough for a subtle reason.
Are there friends who know the answers and feel that they need further critical explanations?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 23, 2019 at 05:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
God
In Bun-Dahesh, a Zoroasterian book about creation, the chart of creation, with its symbolic language, has described thus:

1- Sun in Aries
2- Moon in Taurus
3- Jupiter in Cancer
4- Saturn in Libra
5- Mars in Capricorn
6- Mercury and Venus in Pisces
7- N node in Gemini
8- S node in Sagittarius

As we can see, Iranians believed that when God created world, each planet was in its exaltation house, except Mercury. At that time, or at ‘the Humuzd day of Farvardin’, Sun was in the first degree of Aries which is still the first month of Iranian calendar and its first day is called ‘Noruz’ or ‘Newday’. Moreover, Bun-Dahesh says that in that time, the Asc was Cancer (exactly 19 degrees). This book has translated to English.

It is belief of Shi’ah about creation too.
June 21, 2019 at 13:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Snm Str
=====
Yes, considering elements is very helpful in this way. They are described corporeally, while they are themselves spiritual.
June 21, 2019 at 12:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amin
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
can use four elements in the “evolution” stage of air, water, earth and fire. Understanding and using these four elements in the path of evolution is what I really want to say is a purely spiritual dimension
June 21, 2019 at 07:27
=====
I think you has read about ´strange sciences´. The Havass ilmi is a branch of this science. It is completely a secret science and it´s better to remain secret. Yet, we can use the principles ruling this science. Is there anything about the relationship between Seven Stars and their houses in this science?
June 20, 2019 at 23:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://youtu.be/fRiC6-Xa0EE
YouTube
YouTube
June 20, 2019 at 23:41
(Aries) ram_goat » Snm Str
türkçe konuşsalar bile
kimse burada ne dediğimizi bilmiyor

:4: :3: :2:
June 20, 2019 at 23:34
=====
I can´t copy and paste my voice and that´s why it speaks "Turkish". :4: :4:
June 20, 2019 at 23:20
Sinem´in sesi ingilizce mi konuşuyor?

"1bc" telefonda iyi şarkı söylediğini söylüyor

:4::4::4:

(google bunu tercüme ederken korkunç bir iş yaptı) :4:
June 20, 2019 at 23:16
=====
https://youtu.be/4VPmu-ELdYg Here´s a voice for you :4:
YouTube
YouTube
June 20, 2019 at 23:08
=====
I´ll send you a link in English, maybe you´ll be interested. :1: Political reasons can´t prevent us from hearing our voice :4: :4: :3: :3: :83:
June 20, 2019 at 23:02
very strange
I can´t find a Turkish version online...
but the English version is a free download..
it makes no sense

çok ilginç
İnternette Türkçe versiyonu bulamıyorum ...
ancak kitabın İngilizce versiyonu ücretsiz olarak indirilebiliyor ..
hiç bir anlamı yok

Sinem sesini sonunda bulur!

:4: :4: :4:
June 20, 2019 at 22:57
=====
One of the astrologers he always followed. Thank you for your kind behavior. :1: the other page of "peace ilhan" is referred to as "astrology magazine". http://www.astrolojidergisi.com/
June 20, 2019 at 22:50
English version...

İngilizce versiyon...

https://www.academia.edu/5016755/…

https://archive.org/stream/…
June 20, 2019 at 22:00
=====
What is your opinion about esma_ül hüsna studies? Have you ever made any esma calculations with ebced account before?
June 20, 2019 at 20:46
=====
Even though the majority did not know, astrology and its foundation have passed from east to west. And eastern astrology is deeper and mystical. I´ve seen a "havass" book before, and it seemed very interesting to me, but it could be terrible for people who don´t :1: And I adhere to the description of "gemini" in the book of ebced calculus, which means that a physical description is given.
June 20, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
=====
Thank you for translations! After Sinem´s message I had a search and somewhat became aware of her words. Your explanation completed my search. I like to know which part of my messages is similar to the secret sciences she alluded to.
June 20, 2019 at 18:34
=====
Yes! Astrology has links with all ancient sciences, including science of letters, science of numbers, and in a negative manner magic. I desire to mysticism and through that to astrology, science of letters and numbers. They are full of answers.
June 20, 2019 at 18:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » zodicat
=====
Thank you for your analyzing!
I think, when we arrive at astrology, we have to separate from the subjective view, even of the kind of psychoanalysis. This field is mere objective. Nevertheless, what is in apparent world, has a version in us, and what is in us, has version in apparent world. This is on the principle of similarity between microcosm (human being) and macrocosm (world).
Your entrance in the issue was based on divine psychology and discourse of powers of human soul. But, we have Moon in the other hemisphere which needs a similar justification. What we can say about Moon?
June 20, 2019 at 15:25
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » amin
The terms that Sinem says is at first, HAVASS(حواس), One of the senses that was considered obligatory for the rulers of the country in the Ottoman Empire. This science (or rather, philosophy) is complex and complete, and most of it is accentuated.

Another is the same science of Abjad(ابجد).
June 20, 2019 at 15:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
=====
I just asked because I was curious. Because the subjects he described were similar to those in the books of havass and ebced. :1:
June 20, 2019 at 15:11
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » Snm Str
Merhabalar...!
HAVAS değil ; HAVASS dır. Arapçası: حواس
Ebced´in Arapçası: ابجد
Bizim Emin arkadaş İran´ın güney-batısındadır ve Türkçe bilmez.
Kendisine tercüme ederim.
June 20, 2019 at 14:41
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is the base distance from celestial mass to the Sun?

...or is it distance from what the celestial mass signifies to that which the Sun signifies?

In the simplest of terms, the Sun signifies the ego, and emotions are closer to reflecting the state of one´s ego than anything the other five personal planets signify.

What Saturn signifies, in most cases, is going to be that which stands against, or is furthest from, the reflection of one´s ego more so than any other placement.

The planets as celestial masses have no inherent meanings; it is the attributes we´ve ascribed to them, carried on in encrypted memory passed on genetically, that provide the template through which we are able to discern meaning in life experiences that correlate to those that have come before us.
June 20, 2019 at 11:49
=====
Hi! I think you have used Turkish words. I don´t know that language at all. Please, use English words. In any case, in both manner describe your data. Thank you very much, neighbor!
June 20, 2019 at 10:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Are you interested in havas science or ebced account? havas ilmi
June 19, 2019 at 03:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
this is a figure:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »