crush

June 16, 2019 at 18:59 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) mariia
crush
hi so this is my crush chart i really like him and we’ve been talking for a while now but lately he’s acting weird and leaving me on read when he’s never done that and he was always flirting with me idk
how do i know if he likes me back?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 14, 2019 at 23:54
(Cancer) taylorstarr
Cancer suns are very flirtatious without much thought or intention so it is possible that what you interpret to be flirting is actually not something he is doing on purpose. Also Sag moons are very freedom-oriented and adventurous so maybe he does not want to feel pinned down by a relationship. He is also a rising cancer which might indicate that he values stability. Maybe if you show him that you can be a stable aspect of his life he might open up to you more so that you can figure out where his feelings are.
June 18, 2019 at 13:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pneumadeux
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Easiest way to find out- is what comes true of the said in reality. Nothing else matters.

If one can tell what certain and special things happened at time of a person´s birth - not knowing anything before and in advance, it should also be possible to tell what can happen under certain transit energies. Otherwise it is useless to use astrology or to look in a chart and transits.

It is never the fault of astrology more about the knowledgwe of the person who uses astrology.
June 18, 2019 at 12:54
(Gemini) pneumadeux » SpaceChild
::Hee::

Last thing I want to do is come across as uncaring or flippant.

But it’s so important to realize that astrology isn’t determinative, especially regarding questions about other people, any more that the weather report will tell you if a friend will bring an umbrella to work, even if the forecast is “100% rain.”
June 18, 2019 at 12:46
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » pneumadeux
:15:
June 18, 2019 at 08:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
´´´how do i know if he likes me back+++

Your own chart and transits tells me he won´t like you back. -Sorry -

From your chart energies, your rulers of 7th and 8th house have to be activated to meet a man/guy you will stay with for and in relationship.

Transiting saturn as well as jupiter are retrograde but both don´t come back to your mars and your venus- being your relationship rulers.

First new crush possibility from your chart planets and energies is a transit in january 2019, activating relationship.
June 18, 2019 at 00:31
(Gemini) pneumadeux
Oh that´s an easy one to answer... and you don´t need a competent astrologer.

Just ask him.

:)
June 18, 2019 at 00:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
+++how do i know if he likes me back?+++

You will never get to know without getting a reasonable, proper chart here in. Better also a synastry with planet positions and aspects. Or alternatively just his DOB with accurate birthtime.

No astrological advice and help without a chart.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »