The Ascendant Eyes

June 11, 2019 at 01:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
The Ascendant Eyes
Hm im very curious about what the different signs eyes look like?

Im aquarius rising 24° but its pretty close to pisces so i kind of have a distant gaze....

What y´all think?
What are the significant traits (eyes-wise) that each of the rising signs have ???? Actually it doesnt have to be the eyes ,

1-2-3 GO!!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 23, 2019 at 11:19
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
There is a interesting field of medicine called iridology where they see the disease on the iris.
June 23, 2019 at 09:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As for look in general I look most like my ascendant. My eyes tho, there´s a difference between shape and vibe. I think they´re pretty big which is very Gemini, but to me they´re empty looking (Capricorn coldness) others told me there´s something warm/soft about them too (Cancer) I think it´d really depend... I generally have the cold and strict look, people think I´m moody a lot till they get to know me better and find out it´s just my face XD
However when I genuinly smile (not fake smile, my fake smile is terrifying) my eyes turn VERY Gemini, sparkling!
June 14, 2019 at 12:27
(Scorpio) Baylien » BR
Thats what i was thinkin
June 14, 2019 at 11:30
(Pisces) N_thecat » Baylien
Me too. I don´t like long eye - contact - I feel then nervous energy like you and get tired so easily.
June 14, 2019 at 11:11
(Gemini) BR
If I’m not mistaken, wouldn’t rising sign decans also have some type of influence on appearance in general?
June 12, 2019 at 14:10
(Scorpio) Baylien » Axelopian
Wow you have deep eyes but i am so bad at keeping eye contact lol ive got so much nervous energy going into anything new to me so im all shy
June 12, 2019 at 13:58
(Cancer) Axelopian
I agree for sure your eyes are distant and sort of like not spacey but airy for sure!

I am libra rising, cancer sun and Gemini moon. I have always been told my eyes are intense and I hold eye contact strongly with others no matter what. What do you reckon? Libra ish? I didn’t think of libras as intense but I would say there is something that draws people in there.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 12, 2019 at 03:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Baylien
It is conceivable that there is a genetic mechanism to make "most" degrees of lazy eye indistinguishable from "normal eye" because psychic ability is akin to blindness. David Bowie´s lazy eye was so extreme that he had a convenient cover story that I am forgetting at the moment; British patriotism was at the core of the neatness of his explanation.
Somewhere around the size of the fovea is the blindspot; If one eye is closed so that the blind spot interrupts the edge of the screen then tentatively covering part of a pixel composed face with the blind spot is a skill I developed subconsciously for just one eye anyway! :22: :92:
June 11, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Baylien
System message: Post has been written by user BigEyedBastard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i am Leo rising, virgo moon and aqua sun!
June 11, 2019 at 18:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » Baylien
Nice :) I always attract people with water combo.
June 11, 2019 at 18:32
(Scorpio) Baylien » goldenlion32
You always have such details to say, i love it, always a lot of info, thanks :1. Although i cant keep up with all the posts on the "old souls" one haha
June 11, 2019 at 18:29
(Scorpio) Baylien » BigEyedBastard
I am aquarius rising are you? Or just sun sign?
June 11, 2019 at 18:27
(Scorpio) Baylien » fishscales
Hmm interesting and i feel that i can easily spot leos too hahaha that poofy lion hair :2.
June 11, 2019 at 18:26
(Aries) ram_goat » PinkPurpleFairy
Pisces hair too...

There is a certain openness to the Pisces mien in general..

even Pisces as diverse and different as Guilietta Masina and
Steve Jobs.. or George Harrison.. A bit of soulfulness in there,
too..

Open faces, open gaze..

Another pisces people of a certain age like to talk about it Curt Cobain,
but he was a junkie for most of the time he was famous. Addiction to hard
drugs takes the light away from any eyes, so I think most of those comparisons
are invalidated by the drug use with its associated mental & emotional problems.
A broken vessel.
June 11, 2019 at 18:25
(Scorpio) Baylien » Dexter
My right eye have sttonger eyesight yes .... Why is that so? It has 20/15 vs 20/20 in my left
June 11, 2019 at 18:24
(Scorpio) Baylien » N_thecat
I have scorpio sun pisces moon
June 11, 2019 at 14:06
(Gemini) PinkPurpleFairy
I´m still new to the rising sign looks, but I´ve been told that I have "watery" eyes many times.

People most often say I have Piscean eyes. And also a lot Piscean personality traits.

I hope that helps :1:
June 11, 2019 at 13:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know an old friend of mine and I both were born in the same hospital two hours a part. She was born first with with Aries M.C. and Libra I.C. and had red hair and blue eyes. I was born with a Taurus M.C. and Scorpio I.C. and have brunette hair and hazel green eyes.

She had a family that stayed together all their life and I had the more combative, multiple divorces, more traumatic environment.

We were both tall and skinny about the same height.

She went to a Christian Reform School all her life, and Christian College, where I went to a Catholic school for only two years, had broken education going to multiple schools private and public.

She got married the same year I had a child. I didn´t get married until two years later.

This of course also has to do with our Ascendants. But we have the same moon and sun so I´m not sure the Moon and Sun is always correct.
June 11, 2019 at 12:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun in Cancer conjunct Jupiter.
Moon in Taurus conjunct Mars.

I have my mothers eyes who is also a Cancer Sun.

Yet i have deep serene eyes, i have been told i look stoned before, i don´t smoke and never have.

If i get passionate or intense i can come across as angry though, ex Leo thought i looked angry, according to her she could see the fire in my eyes.
I was only singing Michael Jackson´s Beat It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Moon & Mars conjunct Aries MC, Leo Ascendant.
YouTube
YouTube
June 11, 2019 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user BigEyedBastard, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
All aquas have more round faces i think, specially woman but I look kind of alien head ? or i have some specific mix what greatest this! When all ready talking about physical appearance! ??
June 11, 2019 at 10:01
(Pisces) fishscales
I think it´s easier to tell what someone´s ascendant is based on their facial structure, head shape and even body type than just by their eyes.

I´ve been able to pick out Leo ascendants just based on their hair. Sometimes it´s kind of mane-like.

Libra rising usually has dimples, etc.

Sometimes eyes can be deceiving (not that any of this is an exact science.)

Someone you think might be a Scorpio rising due to their eyes might actually have Pluto in the 1st house, etc.
June 11, 2019 at 09:55
(Pisces) fishscales
Don´t know how accurate this is.

Just for fun, basically.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 11, 2019 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Indeed! I can somehow read people just looking into eyes!
June 11, 2019 at 08:48
(Gemini) stigmí » N_thecat
Agree with moon. Eyes are door to our soul...
June 11, 2019 at 07:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » Dexter
I agree with you.I think we should associate that "way we look" with our lights, Ascendant ofc has some influence on that, but more overall ,not in detail.

I like this fact I have my two lights in water signs - Sun in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio :1:.

And I am more nad more convinced that Moon can affect our (kind of) look much more than Sun.Probably because it is our feelings and emotions, you can´t hide it in your eyes. It´s just our soul :3:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »