Curious of These Asteroids Synastry

June 7, 2019 at 13:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Curious of These Asteroids Synastry
Anything you can give about the asteroids I put in this synastry
(Juno, Eros, Amor, Karma, Vesta)
Whatever stands out, if you know anything about them, as I am still trying to look into them on my own as well.

I am female in Blue/Inside and the Outside/Red is Male.

The males time is give or take up to 2 hours, so cannot interpret how my planets/asteroids fall into his houses.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2019 at 15:18
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » fishscales
I see, thanks for your help :)
June 7, 2019 at 22:31
(Pisces) fishscales » SpaceChild
I would say it really doesn´t matter...

It was the karma of the Karma person to experience the love of the other person... The Amor person´s love is attracted by the karma of the Karma person (capital K is the asteroid lol)... So it´s kind of a six of one, half dozen of the other situation...
June 7, 2019 at 22:12
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » fishscales
Thanks for all the info :1:

I got this chart off astro.com after clicking "show more tables" I think it was, and it opens in a pdf file.

I would say the suddenly description of the love in the relationship came on suddenly, yeah.

And if we do have an Amor conjunct a Karma, how would that play out if it´s my Amor or his Amor? Or does that even matter in regards to carried over from previous life?
June 7, 2019 at 20:44
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m not seeing too many asteroid contacts in the synastry.

Keep in mind though, that I only use conjunctions when dealing with asteroids, and alot of folks would disagree with me on that.

The way I see it, asteroids support and give a little more detailed insight into the messages that are already spelled out by the planets. I consider all aspects other than the conjunction to be very minor influences where asteroids are concerned, and most likely pointing out something that can already be seen in the chart, so I don´t bother interpreting them.

Conjunctions are different, because you´re merging the archetype of the asteroid with the archetype of the planet, creating an entirely new entity. I see planetary conjunctions the same way. Jupiter is no longer just Jupiter when conjunct Uranus... It becomes Jupiter/Uranus, a single entity. Likewise, Amor conjunct Neptune becomes Amor/Neptune, etc. Asteroids will also make their presence felt when conjunct the major points. I allow a max orb of 3 degrees for conjunctions involving asteroids.

Can I ask where you got this aspect chart? It doesn´t look like the one on astro.com.

Anyway, it looks like (from counting the degree marks on the wheel) that you guys may have Amor conjunct Karma (forgot whose is whose) at a 3 degree orb, indicating that the love (Amor) in this relationship was carried over from a previous life.

Also saw Amor conjunct Uranus. Not sure how to interpret that one. A love that came on suddenly? A love that suddenly changed or disrupted your lives in some way? A love that led to some kind of "awakening"?
June 7, 2019 at 13:27
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Aspects
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »