Can you tell if someone is an old soul? Just for fun

June 4, 2019 at 03:44 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Baylien
Can you tell if someone is an old soul? Just for fun
Any astrology ´indicators´ of an old soul? Like the degrees in 29 ive heard? Just looking just for interesting opinions/ takes on it. I know, i know we are all soul, which has always been and always will be ..so that being said ...? :4:

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 11, 2019 at 16:47
(Pisces) TimeSciences » N_thecat
´Sagittarius "old soul"-really?" Yes, that is what she said. I do recall reading that Sagittarius was originally associated with Mariners, those who are explorers and who if resonating with the qualities of "old souls" make long journeys and pass their wisdom along as they go.
Also,the Sagittarius and the other signs she said were often ´old souls´ are the last signs of their element ie:fire,earth & water.
June 11, 2019 at 16:03
(Capricorn) fouldsy » Baylien
Im a capricorn, am old soul, life path 9
June 10, 2019 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

:62: :83:
YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2019 at 17:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Yes, Comic Relief is always good!

YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2019 at 17:27
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Kung fu Panda is a funny movie. :4:
June 10, 2019 at 17:25
Thank you. Nice of you to share the quote and sentiments. Pokemon, is just a good vibration of memories. Loved playing the game since it´s all about evolution. I like Kung Fu Panda as well. :)

YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2019 at 17:20
=====
:83:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 10, 2019 at 16:46
(Pisces) fishscales
The clues regarding the reality of reincarnation are all around us.

The physical world can shed light on the internal world that we cannot perceive with the physical senses.

As above, so below, as below, so above.

Everything in the natural world is cyclical in nature. Everything returns to its original point of origin. Look to the seasons, the Earth´s revolution around the sun, the solar system´s revolution around the galaxy: all begin at a certain point, return to that point, and then begin again.

Our lives are no different. We are not apart from nature, we are a part of it.

Another thing to consider is:

Why were we born with the consciousness of a human being, and a cat born with the consciousness of a cat? Why is a plant a plant, or an insect an insect?

All of these living things represent different stages of evolutionary consciousness.

We pay alot of attention to physical evolution, but almost none to the evolution of consciousness.

Why is that?

What makes any one of us "lucky" enough to be born a member of the most evolved species on the planet, while other forms of life, such as a mouse or a plant (plants have consciousness), are born at the level of consciousness at which they are?

Luck of the draw?

Since everything in life is cyclical, it stands to reason that the evolution of the consciousness is also cyclical.

Our consciousness has evolved, over countless millennia, through the mineral, plant, and animal kingdoms, in succession, to finally attain the human state.

The human being is, without a doubt, the pinnacle of natural evolution.

So if everything is cyclical in nature, and we are already at "the top" of the cycle, what now?

It is the task (and the birthright) of every human being that exists to step off of the wheel of natural evolution (the wheel of Samsara), and take the next step in evolution, which involves fusing our consciousness with the Divine consciousness.

The vast majority of humanity does not take that next step.

In the natural world, evolution is always followed by devolution. We are born, evolve through childhood, adolescence, and adulthood, and then devolve in old age, finally to die. It is the same with a tree, a flower, an animal, etc.

If we do not take the next step in our evolution, we will enter the devolutionary cycle of the wheel of birth and death, and repeat, in a backward, devolutionary manner, all the stages of consciousness we have evolved through. Once we have devolved to our original point of origin, the cycle begins again.

Every ascent is followed by a descent, and every descent is followed by an ascent.

To answer the original poster´s question, a soul´s age cannot be determined by the birth chart, because there is very little discrepancy to be found between all of our "ages."

All of us are roughly the same age, as the journey of the evolution of our consciousness began at the same time.

We are all at the same point in the cycle.
June 10, 2019 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2019 at 14:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Personally i see nothing wrong with your own views as they are yours and you do not force people to see it from your view, you just seem to respect people and do not blow them down instantly.

However i think people get all wrapped up in your sensitivity and use it as a way to feel powerful VS you, you have Pluto on your MC, so your aura is commanding yet very sensitive, not all people know how to understand you, it´s best you perhaps just give up control (Pluto lesson).

But i definitely understand the fight in you, as a Plutonian myself, it´s all or nothing.

The Leo you are responding to has hard aspects to a Libra Jupiter which is acting in a sort of malefic way because her Moon in fixed Taurus is square Jupiter (own feelings are out of whack with beliefs and are in fact a stem of her own beliefs over yours) Sun is also square, so forcing belief comes from her core, this is how things should be, instead of a natural embrace of things and a welcoming way that gains respect.

Vanille your Jupiter is in Pisces, domicile, it aspects my own Sun & exalted Jupiter in Cancer, i definitely see where you are coming from, but it takes 2 to tango, both people must be willing to face the reality of their issues.
June 10, 2019 at 14:49
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » tudi
<<I see your point. But, would a regression therapy test it? >>

I suppose that´s a possibility. At least regression therapy is testable. I mean, you can have a person tell about their past life and go and check those facts. This is what Ian Stevens did with children who remembered past lives. So, regression therapy is testable to some extent, especially if you have time, money, resources to check them.

Of course without testing the results, I wouldn´t just believe the results of regression therapy. I mean, it´s clear that we have sub-personalities and regression therapy could just be contacting those sub-personalities. Then there is the problem of the hypnotist suggesting or leading the person being hypnotized.

Now are the claims of these astrologers who say they can see past lives testable? I don´t think so, because the things they say are usually general and vague. Look at the example the astrologer gave you: "You had a happy past life with two kids." Now how are you going to test that? You can´t. There needs to be more details.
June 10, 2019 at 14:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
May be you are an old soul, one could imagine with your mercury on 28 degrees directing your soul-home. And came here and are looking for and waiting for your "soulmate" here, you have both decided to meet each other here on a certain point of time, already before this life. What venus and pluto on 29 degrees with a higer purpose in 9th in exact conjunct could tell, "IF" you have belief in.

But nothing for sure. Just a human interpretion and thought.
June 10, 2019 at 13:28
=====
Indeed. The interactions i have with people are usually to strengthen them if they need it, whilst i may be struggling and fighting my own battles.Or some do not need it, but recognition for their strength is healthy and a helping guide to the path they are on.

Expansion of self to others.
Login
(Log in)
June 10, 2019 at 13:10
Yes, we´re repeating certain themes as last year here quickly with the emotions, thoughts, and feelings, and tough job for me this month pulling people out of the deep emotions, thoughts, and feelings.

Time for regulating emotions, thoughts, and feelings and getting people to surf the energetic waves instead of sinking in the emotions, thoughts, and feelings.

This opposition is not easy for people on the Capricorn/Cancer axis by any means. And we have a lot of people in their soul intentions and passages of rights.

I suspect the next week is going to get a bit crazy towards the end of the week and we´re heading into the eclipses which tend to kick start us in a certain soul intentions to master.

So you might be on deck liquid. lol Your a healer that´s for sure.
June 10, 2019 at 13:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
I am a huge fan of Bruce Lee and i take what he states and have been able to use it. He was a Sagittarius with Jupiter in Taurus opposite his Scorpio stellium.

https://austincoppock.com/jupiter-i…
June 10, 2019 at 12:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I don´t know if i would be classified as such, and boy did this thread get crazy, but i do hold "knowledge" in a typical Jupiter or Sagittarius way, just not in the same style (Cancer, exaltation of Jupiter).

Sun conjunct Jupiter And both opposite Saturn.
Sun & Jupiter in 12th, Saturn in 6th.
https://hniizato.com/jupiter-saturn…
https://astroarena12.blogspot.com/2…

Grounding spirituality and serving subconscious help to people. A latent talent.

Sun conjunct Chiron, wounded healer.

Current personal transits.
Login
(Log in)
June 10, 2019 at 12:43
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Vanille
I am happy to hear you do not see her as harsh. Also happy to see you can acknowledge that wasn´t the best way to deal with the other user. I see where you are coming from in regards to her though.

And lol I barely understand the transits myself, but I tried to figure your moment of time best I could, which wasn´t really good at all, I need to do more studying to be honest with myself.
June 10, 2019 at 12:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You aren´t blocked, never were, I have the same issue with posts (even had it in my own threads)

Golden isn´t harsh, if anything, I´m the harsh one here which in this case was self-defense as I got triggered when that user called me arrogant for having a different opinion, then Golden coming at me for not respecting different views, when it was in fact LeoSun that didn´t respect my view here (and then I started being mean to her, which was maybe not the most classy way of handling it)

You´re allowed to look at my transits, it´s a public forum lol I won´t look at yours as I can´t really read charts yet besides my own (with lots of help left and right)
June 10, 2019 at 12:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina

One of my favorite video´s. :)

I would love being fighter pilot, but that most likely is the Uranus in Libra in the 3rd opposition Aries in Chiron. lol
YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2019 at 12:20
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Wauw, I didn´t see the fighter pilot but the kid from Scotland I had see. Amazing and chilling!
June 10, 2019 at 12:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Vanille
Everyone is a skeptic along the way. I think some of us just have already got through certain landmarks. So sure, there´s nothing wrong with questioning beliefs. It´s a major part of the process. I don´t believe anything until I´ve exhausted the research, education, experience, and passage of rights. I wouldn´t expect anyone else to not question what they read or hear. You have to trust your own navigation system, while we trust ours.
June 10, 2019 at 12:14
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Read this slowly, for the 5th time or something... I AM interested in different beliefs, but this topic asked a question, and I get called arrogant for my own view, naturally, I will explain myself, and defend myself when people attack me for it, which happened here.

You guys need to accept skepticism is a thing. I never believe everything 100%, will always question everything, I have to as a Gemini sun, it´s automatic. It´s a very interesting topic but if I researched it, and still not convinced nor relate to experiences from believers, I´m not gonna believe in it, ever. Unless a miracle happens that makes me see the light.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »