Neptune in my 7th House

May 29, 2019 at 15:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Neptune in my 7th House
Been a hella Neptune transit through my 7th house since about 2015. Today for me transiting Neptune squares my natal Sun and Jupiter while transiting Mars opposes my natal Saturn in a Saturn Return, no less, and transiting Venus opposes my natal Venus in Scorpio conjunct Neptune ... if I don´t meet the Alien, Unicorn or Sasquatch of my dreams right now, man, I likely never will LOL

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2019 at 18:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » 4th House Stellium
Yes, I learned this the last nine years. :61: :61: :61:
July 5, 2019 at 18:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for these just saw it for some reason but it´s helpful to look at it generationally as well I didn´t think of that
May 30, 2019 at 12:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The way I see that Neptune in Scorpio/Pluto/Venus in Scorpio soul intentions is because your the masculine. And the Millennial Generation being Scorpio Pluto (Feminine) who are a bit more strategic, manipulative, and not see them at face value in the physical for what they are. Some of them feminists. Which they will transform you every time when you interact with them, but perhaps bring you attention to what you had issues previously with the feminine before who were scorpio´s.
May 30, 2019 at 11:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say since Uranus in Pisces 2003-2011, Pisces in Chiron, Neptune in Pisces from 2011-2019, you´ve had a lot of growth, evolution, and development. Since you´re the Virgo Pluto Generation with the Polarity Point of Pisces. Which is 7th house issues on the South Node of Pisces. Which is returning to Source, Natural Laws of Pisces. All your relationships on the South Node has been washing away karma from past lives and liberating yourself in a sense spiritually.

We´ve all been breaking out of the idea we need to create a crisis in order to transform and reach our polarity point.

You are in your Saturn in Capricorn Return besides Jupiter in Sagittarius Return, which I don´t know if you have any children, but perhaps where karma is coming around now in their experience with family if they happen to be the Uranus Scorpio opposition Uranus Taurus generation.

Moon is in the upper quadrant, later in life, that may show a feminine coming in your life in the later years. Moon is the mother, but also represented by dating older women or marrying and older women, and perhaps delays in marriage until you´re mature in your years.
May 29, 2019 at 15:23
(Libra) leorising
:61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »