twin flames and synastry

May 26, 2019 at 13:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hvlck, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

twin flames and synastry
what are your opinions on "twin flames"
and which aspects would indicate this connection?
Thank you very much :5:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2019 at 18:59
(Pisces) fishscales
I deleted my old "main" post in this thread because it was way too long winded, boring, and technical.

Sheesh.

Suffice it to say twin flames are another silly new age concept that gives people an excuse to continue expanding upon their bad decisions.
August 5, 2019 at 18:25
(Aquarius) Amrtvideo
This term "twin-flame" is in my opinion a weird concept that has no affable evidence to prove that a Soul can be Split! That is just someones´ absurd propaganda to deceive the ignorant innocent masses. According to the Vedic literatures the Soul can never be "split", Bhagavad-Gita Chapter 2:
TEXT 23
nainaṁ chindanti śastrāṇi
nainaṁ dahati pāvakaḥ
na cainaṁ kledayanty āpo
na śoṣayati mārutaḥ
SYNONYMS
na—never; enam—unto this soul; chindanti—can cut into pieces; śastrāṇi —all weapons; na—never; enam—unto this soul; dahati—burns; pāvakaḥ—fire; na—never; ca—also; enam—unto this soul; kledayanti—moistens; āpaḥ —water; na—never; śoṣayati—dries; mārutaḥ—wind.
TRANSLATION
The soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
PURPORT
All kinds of weapons, swords, flames, rains, tornadoes, etc., are unable to kill the spirit soul. It appears that there were many kinds of weapons made of earth, water, air, ether, etc., in addition to the modern weapons of fire. Even the nuclear weapons of the modern age are classified as fire weapons, but formerly there were other weapons made of all different types of material elements. Firearms were counteracted by water weapons, which are now unknown to modern science. Nor do modern scientists have knowledge of tornado weapons. Nonetheless, the soul can never be cut into pieces, nor annihilated by any number of weapons, regardless of scientific devices.
Nor was it ever possible to cut the individual souls from the original Soul. The Māyāvādī, however, cannot describe how the individual soul evolved from ignorance and consequently became covered by illusory energy. Because they are atomic individual souls (sanātana) eternally, they are prone to be covered by the illusory energy, and thus they become separated from the association of the Supreme Lord, just as the sparks of the fire, although one in quality with the fire, are prone to be extinguished when out of the fire. In the Varāha Purāṇa, the living entities are described as separated parts and parcels of the Supreme. They are eternally so, according to the Bhagavad-gītā also. So, even after being liberated from illusion, the living entity remains a separate identity, as is evident from the teachings of the Lord to Arjuna. Arjuna became liberated by the knowledge received from Kṛṣṇa, but he never became one with Kṛṣṇa. https://prabhupadabooks.com/ :99: :99: :99: :75: :12: :18: :99: :99:
May 27, 2019 at 14:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Yes, we can create any entity or religion we choose to create into our reality and form a social group who might find themselves in agreement of worshiping any entity they wish to merge with in the Neptune world.
May 27, 2019 at 10:46
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Entertaining, but in my view, the Flying Spaghetti Monster has no less merit than twin flames, soul mates, many of the tenets of modern, mainstream religion, the big bang theory, and the theory that mankind evolved from apes.

A bunch of theories concocted by the mind. People believe them because thry make them feel good, smart, holy, etc.
May 27, 2019 at 06:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Maybe you´d like to join the next best thing. lol
https://www.venganza.org/
May 27, 2019 at 03:44
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
NO WARP SPEED LIMITS REMEMBER???

:61: :61: :61:
May 27, 2019 at 03:40
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I think you just jumped to warp 9 there..

Not sure most people go past warp 5..
May 26, 2019 at 19:39
I agree. The Millennial´s and Generation Z can´t live their entire lives with a bunch of Twin Flame leaders saying come on now keep going. I don´t believe any generation ever had someone do this. It tends to be co-dependent what they´re teaching. And than they bash the preacher for doing the same thing but another way.

A psychologist or therapist doesn´t even do this. They´re quite contradictory. One way liberate yourself, but please stay here and pay me to create and co-create your reality for you. Let me make sure I can control your destiny.

I can´t see how this fits into parenting and marriage at all. In ten years I´ve heard "Individuation" which is singular. Not the "We". And definitely haven´t heard anything about family or children.

Only focus on yourself. "Me" And this becomes all ego. All about me.
Sounds very Aries 1st house to me. Leaving out the Libra in the 7th house. And the 5th house not included.
May 26, 2019 at 19:31
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
hitting them out of the ballpark today....

I agree a lot of things about astrology take attention away from the
real issues.. and act as an unhealthy and unproductive diversion.

many things about astrology are enlightening but this twinflame thing
needs to go away. misleading the sheep. risks too great. a waste of time for most anyway. people who ask this question don´t really want the answer
and the people who know it and live it don´t need to ask.
May 26, 2019 at 19:27
Yes, I´m sure I would stir up a bee hive, but frankly, people are better off allowing life to happen naturally versus searching for answers in a Niche that really has no real structure. The objective is the heal the masculine and feminine, not create more emotional and mental pain. And this is the point what are you healing in a person if you´re deliberately sabotaging their mental health and well being.
May 26, 2019 at 19:11
A good idea...

save a lot of people a lot of time.
May 26, 2019 at 18:17
Always pains me to see astrology or any other thing bent over the line into misuse.

I think time is brief too, weren´t the chiron in aries rather a small demographic? US birthrate hit a low in 1972.. so maybe there are only a few of us, many of "them" and sand is running through the hourglass...always..
May 26, 2019 at 18:15
The life cycle of the relationship isn´t usually any longer than any conventional marriage, and separation occurs with Uranus/Saturn just like any normal divorce. You´re just not legally married.

And often as not, a lot of it ain´t got nuthin to do with astrology.

Understand me the right way when I say this,

but when I see how confused and benighted some people´s intellects are
I can understand the threat that the early christian church saw in heretical movements. I´m not saying I endorse the actions taken, and they
were likely as not historical tragedies, but on the other hand, the unfettered mind left to its own devices and resources and guidance can be a pretty messed up thing that goes in very wrong directions.

No different here. I often wonder if this life in our bodies and the physical world where we are surrounded by nothing but limitation, imperfection and decay is not a training ground of a sorts that trains us
in the use of our will, in preparation for a life without bodies where the will and emotions and thoughts are far more powerful than they are permitted to be expressed here in this world.

May 26, 2019 at 18:09
Yes, I think you´ll probably see more of us Aries in Chiron tribe bringing us back to reality. The Pisces transits have past. We´re in Cardinal Signs now. :) lol
May 26, 2019 at 18:07
Oh I wish we could automatically post your words today as post #1 in every twin flame question. Save us all a lot of time, the askers included.. what a swindle..
May 26, 2019 at 17:58
I would say this began to spread with a certain Virgo Pluto with Pisces in Chiron. Which it´s probably a very small amount of them because they are the one´s selling the products. I won´t mention names, but they have people hooked. And then you have a lot of the younger crowd starting from 1980.

Oh it is a seductive idea, especially to the young.
Those of us who have lived a while usually know better what the real
truth of the matter is.

a media saturated society does not help people´s intuiton much less their reasoning skills.

You probably won´t find a lot of the older generation wrapped up in it. I feel quite bad for the younger generations, because at least we know the difference. We´ve dated and married people without the internet every being involved. The natural process, the natural way.

Well I really wrote/asked that question for the original poster. I thought it was kinder than just blurting out "you are a fool for believing this stuff" which I also more than half believe. At least doing it the other indirect way got some insights flowing.. amd some damn good ones from you today. I give you a gold star for what you wrote. A joy to read.
May 26, 2019 at 17:31
"I can´t tell you how many women and men I´ve heard with broken hearts because they keep wanting to spiritual by pass, and believe there´s this Neptune/North Node Fairy tale, where they live happily ever after. While I know some exist, they´re not online promoting it and they´re not trying to save humanity, since it´s quite the opposite. It´s taking 100 percent responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, and actions. "

God you´re killing me today. That one too, is worth engraving on a gold tablet..
May 26, 2019 at 17:29
Would you say this belief affects a certain age group?

How many 65 year old men, vs 17-35 year old women would you say

ask about this,

or even 45+ year old women?

I know there are truly universal questions, that all people regardless of
age and circumstance ask themselves and eachother. But when I see a question like this, that seems universal on one level, but the age demographic of the askers of the question habitually skews in one direction or another (the young..), it makes me pause and ask myself some other questions about the inital, starting question.

People who ask this dumb question very seldom talk about the state of their own soul development, where it is, where it has been, where they think it is going. They just want to know "are twinflames real?" and "tell me I am in a twinflame relationship" both of which are "mu" as the Japanese say.. wrong questions, wrong thinking that will only lead to wrong answers and further wrong thinking. If they would just honestly consider the state of their own development within the relationship they would have their answer. Better still condsider the state of their partner as well. You´ll arrive at the answer even quicker, if you mind is capable of this.

One of the classic Zen illustrations of a "mu" question is:

"does a dog have a Buddha nature"

NOTE: a "mu" question is not bad, per se, it is bad only because it has no answer or the answer has no meaning, and hence it is a waste of time and effort to ask such questions. technically "no question is a bad question", but at the same time, not all questions are productive, nor do they lead anywhere.

I suppose we could put that at the head of all the endless, silly "past life" questions as well.... Worry about the life you´re living right now, not some other "maybe" life you might have had..

May 26, 2019 at 17:10
"Pluto obsession is what most feminine and masculine believe is the Twin Flame Experience.

Do they exist? Perhaps 1 to 2 percent of the population, but very rare. And you´d be experiencing Moksha and Enlightenment in that case, and you´d be ending a lot of karma from previous lives."

Well said. I wish we could make this the first post in all the idiotic twin flame posts that pop up here. It´d save us all a lot of time. Not that the poster would listen. They all want to believe... every time...
May 26, 2019 at 15:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Irresistible sexual connection.
Deep, penetrating minds that link together on a soul level.
Unconditional love shared equally with no second thought of demand or need to recuperate, it happens naturally.
Support of each others desires, wants, needs and ability help each other grow in hard times.

The ability to focus under immense pressure together.

Blast proof.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »