Your views about the 2nd house

May 20, 2019 at 05:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Your views about the 2nd house
Looking for insights about the 2nd house that go beyond "it rules money."

Also interested in insight regarding the relationship between the 2nd and 8th houses.

I´ve read some interesting things here and there, but still feel like I lack a real understanding. Interested in what members of the forum have to say.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 24, 2019 at 17:18
(Leo) pixel » Fishermansend
That´s what I think too :15: Thank you ;)
:17:
May 23, 2019 at 23:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
...but not so easy, even when you know! :17:...

Oh yes, I know....easy written in words - but done in RL is another pair of shoes .... :5:

But nevertheless knowing about and have it in mind...will helps searching and finding a way out ...Never accept poverty - to be poor and to ACCEPT it additonally on the top..closes immediately all energetical doors for any improvement and any help.
May 23, 2019 at 22:16
(Leo) pixel » Fishermansend
"too much empathy not always able to shut your doors to feel yourself and your own personal space....easily overfloated by impressions from outside."

a big deal with this... but I´m in the path of healing :4:

"It is not spiritual at all to have not enough money but a lot of people think so." I don´t think it is because of what is said that I have a bad relationship with money, but for another reason (end of childhood and early adolescence, one tried to "corrupt" me with money: a choice between the material and the emotional). I think it left an indelible trace!

Thanks for these explanations :15:: I had already read about it. It remains for me how to balance all this ... but not so easy, even when you know! :17:
May 21, 2019 at 07:02
(Aries) ram_goat » TimeSciences
Well some hindus do drink their own pee...
May 21, 2019 at 06:36
(Pisces) TimeSciences » ram_goat
ROFL! :37:
May 21, 2019 at 06:34
(Pisces) TimeSciences
Traditional Astrology shows Venus & Jupiter in my 2nd. The qualities for them in Traditional resonate for me fairly well, see also http://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/…
May 21, 2019 at 05:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61: :61:
May 21, 2019 at 05:05
(Aries) ram_goat » Fishermansend
This Rahu shit is just going around and around in circles..

Like _____ your own _____ .......
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 21, 2019 at 02:44
(Cancer) TimeLord » Fishermansend
"Yes - it is better :1: "

And Venus Conjunct Fortuna Point too. :1:
May 21, 2019 at 02:43
"I know - but you abuse astrology to get yourself down."

Do you know 2nd House for Self Esteem ? So Rahu in 2nd House letting me Down ? I have NO Self Esteem I guess.

"Millions of people live without astrology"

Yes there are Billionaire without Astrology and there are Poor like me with Astrology.

If I Blame the Whole World will it be any good for me ? If I do opposite then will it be good ?
May 21, 2019 at 02:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
.."Venus in Gemini 2nd House totally different than Virgo. :8:"...

Yes - it is better :1:
May 21, 2019 at 02:23
=====
"At least it´s no use blaming you."

I know - but you abuse astrology to get yourself down.

And you didn´t answer my question- whom would you blame if.....

Millions of people live without astrology - you look only into your chart for a certain reason ...to get your own worse thoughts confirmed confirmed confirmed...

"There will be no gain for me sure.".

...."Am I wrong ?" ....

would you believe me the contrary ???
May 21, 2019 at 02:16
At least it´s no use blaming you.
There will be no gain for me sure.
Am I wrong ?
May 21, 2019 at 02:13
=====
"tNN Conjunct nMercury.
tSaturn Square nMars.
tSaturn Square nPluto.
tPluto Opposite nSun.
tPluto Square nMars.
tPluto Square nPluto...."

Whom would you blame if you would know nothing at all about astrology ?
May 21, 2019 at 02:09
(Cancer) TimeLord » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Venus in Gemini 2nd House totally different than Virgo. :8:
May 21, 2019 at 02:07
(Cancer) TimeLord » N_thecat
There are Benefic but one Rahu is poweful enough to suppress others.

Fortuna Point Conjunct Venus and Moon in 2nd House should be good enough. Again there is neutral Mercury in 2nd and it Conjunct Rahu.

I have Three Malefics near 5th/6th.
Exalted Saturn Conjunct Mars and Mars Conjunct Pluto in Libra. All Three extracted the Fun from Life.
May 21, 2019 at 02:06
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :94:
May 21, 2019 at 02:05
=====
"women would say...I want a six-pack (2nd house gift) ...watching her partner :21:"....

and this is a creative gifted answer from real men... :12:

Six pack without sports :21:
Login
(Log in)
May 21, 2019 at 01:58
=====
women would say...I want a six-pack (2nd house gift) ...watching her partner :21:
May 21, 2019 at 01:52
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: :61: :61: :21:
May 21, 2019 at 01:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
....It´s even better in German. Very dry, understated humor" ...

Translation for the following

"He only always wants six....Doctor: "Did you ever tried it with attentiveness" ?
Login
(Log in)
May 21, 2019 at 01:46
=====
Life is difficult, if we try to remove the vision from just internal to external and apply our emotional selves to life, we tend to get what we need in return.

Need to make money? go without luxury, luxury is not a need it is a want.
Live by the bare minimum, as a 2nd house in Virgo, this is how i do things, but i do extend sometimes and go luxurious once in a while, like a nice pat on the back, helps with morale too.
May 21, 2019 at 01:43
(Cancer) TimeLord » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Toughest Time for TimeLord.

tNN Conjunct nMercury.
tSaturn Square nMars.
tSaturn Square nPluto.
tPluto Opposite nSun.
tPluto Square nMars.
tPluto Square nPluto.

Lesson ?
Lesson to Live without Money ?
Or Lesson to make Money ?
Or to learn in a harder way that Money is everything in this cruel world ?

Let´s wait and see what I will Learn after end of these Transits.
May 21, 2019 at 01:41
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
It´s even better in German. Very dry, understated humor.
May 21, 2019 at 00:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
=====
.."2d house (intercepted Sagittarius) : Money is a problem for me: I have a lot of trouble giving it value, to manage it as "possession". ..."

You have neptune in 2nd- a lot till too much empathy not always able to shut your doors to feel yourself and your own personal space....easily overfloated by impressions from outside.

But pluto rules your scorpio financial income house and is in sextile with your sun to serve you with trine neptune in 2nd - but pluto has his own principles, rules, channels and ways to serve you with money and to guide you- try to look and trust more in your intuition and try to feel a flow you step in. MoonNode in sagittarius in 2nd is the task to earn sufficient (jupiter) money for you and on your own. It is not spiritual at all to have not enough money but a lot of people think so.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »