Mars. How does your manifest?

May 19, 2019 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mars. How does your manifest?
Intrigued mood.

I was reading here.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/…

I have Mars in detriment in Taurus.
I am not lazy, but i get seen as lazy, a lot goes on internally until boom i see my path and no one can keep up, it´s always been like this.

Some cannot get a grip or handle on how my drive works, don´t tell me to do anything, i know how to do things, if i need help i will come to you and ask or ask someone else.

When in motion don´t expect me to fully slow down for you, i planned this mission so well it is not going to fail, and if you thing holding my legs is going to stop me dragging you along the dirt on my path... think again.

Taurus Mars, not passive just highly controlled but the peak of will is where the internal combustion peaks and then it goes bang.
volcano is the only real thing to be complimentary to this situation for this Mars.

My determination and fearlessness when i am on my path is what sets me apart, i do have a really healthy high sex drive but i rarely use it.. save that for the right woman.

I am quite intense due to this... but that is part of my nature, i suppose Taurus Moon adds to it´s effectiveness too.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 20, 2019 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm interesting information, i shall have to do a read up.
:27:
May 20, 2019 at 20:30
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"I don´t hold the exact same opinion, i think he is alright, very successful and his movies generally are great, i do not know him personally so i can´t judge."

I agree with you and I don´t think about him only or mostly in a bad way. He seems to be fine guy in public and his movies were very popular,with financial success. Unfortunately,in recent years he was not really a cinema star, but one of the biggest stars of Scientology - movies took a back seat, and scientology...it´s not even a Church, it´s a cult - dangerous in opinions lots of people.And he involved in that his wife, Katie Holmes.She suffered being under the control of this cult and her husband.It took her a long Time to get out of it (that cult,marriage) and rescue their daughter from claws of Scientology and Tom in Scientology. Maybe I don´t see Tom as a devil, but this story is strange.I´ll get a look at their charts :1:

Anything in excess is going to be bad, Taurus mixed with Leo makes for a huge ego if going into excess of the bad traits.

Oh yes, what a Power couple a great combo !!! :4: :61: :61:
May 20, 2019 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
I don´t hold the exact same opinion, i think he is alright, very successful and his movies generally are great, i do not know him personally so i can´t judge.

Anything in excess is going to be bad, Taurus mixed with Leo makes for a huge ego if going into excess of the bad traits.
May 20, 2019 at 18:35
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Hahaha :61: I never liked him and now I know why.No, because of Mars in Taurus :3: I don´t like Leo Moon - for me it´s like a negative side of Leo Sun or just the opposite of it - seen in BAD LIGHT (It´s obvious, it is Moon :4:).Leo Moon is ofc self- centred like every or the most of Leos,but has another disadvantages too - Leo Moon often are douche bags who love to flaunt.People MUST admire them and they love nightlife and stimulants.And they have tendency to despotism.And we know how looked/looks Life of Tom...If you don´t believe, believe - I have dad with Sun in Taurus and Moon in Leo and he has that all.BTW, Moon in Taurus is specific too.Maybe only one Venus in Taurus is beautiful - because it´s her Home :1:
May 20, 2019 at 17:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
I have Moon conjunct Mars in Aries conjunct MC cusp in Vedic .. i´m not sure i fully go with what it means, but Mars is strong in my chart.
May 20, 2019 at 17:22
(Pisces) fishscales » spiral
I have Mars and Saturn in the 8th house, about 10 degrees apart from a conjunction. It is considered a conjunction in Vedic astrology.

Even though my Mars and Saturn don´t aspect eachother, I can relate to what you´re saying.

I once read a great description of a Mars/Saturn conjunction: it is like trying to drive a car while pushing both the gas and brake all the way down to the floor at the same time.

I see all the difficult aspects between Mars and Saturn as being variations of this. In the case of the square, the driver is flooring it and then braking as hard as he can, constantly, ad infinitum. In the opposition, the car is either chugging along at top speed or at a complete standstill, but nothing in between.

Lucky are the Mars/Saturn trine and sextile holders...they can handle their car with speed, power, patience, and precision, all at the same time.

Of course, any aspect can be solved with consciousness of the situation. :15:

I know, easier said than done right?

If you figure out how to do it though, please let me know... :2:
May 20, 2019 at 17:02
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
Ah it sounds like you are talking about efficiency, a much more Virgoan trait!

I would attribute the taking of shortcuts more to Aries, Pisces, and maybe Sagittarius.

Yes, I can definitely picture a Mars in Virgo in the 8th as being aggressively efficient...and very committed to being so :37:
May 20, 2019 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:155: :194: :157:

Mars says "I want but I can´t" and Saturn answers "It´s not about what you want, but what you MUST do"

endless internal battle. I feel like a volcano trapped in a lead dome.

But eventually :155: has to obey to :157:. It just goes against every lower impulses and desires. Not fun but certainly rewarding, time will tell.
May 20, 2019 at 16:54
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
Hmmm maybe another formulation...
But i will try to explain: I mean that you make sentences shorter. Sometimes so short that it is only point. But not everytime. Only when i am not patient with accepting levels that people put on their intentions, truths, reasons and so on. Methaforicaly: people used to dress up/take masks with many words that are sometimes useful/distract/delay. I am not patient and i want to see them just naked x) i mean i am not interested in many words that cover the point/truth/their intention....
May 20, 2019 at 15:47
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
Hmm.. Shortcuts is not something I´d normally associate with a Mars Virgo in the 8th, being that Virgo is such a meticulous sign. That being said, nobody knows you like yourself, despite what the astrology says or how people interpret it.

Being an 8th house Mars, I can strongly relate to many of the qualities and tendencies you mentioned.
May 20, 2019 at 15:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Sorry to hear that about your mother. Yes I believe every generation has combination of civilized people and some who are more deadbeats.

I have a list of dead beat step fathers and father. I lost any kind of benefits when I was child due to my father gave up his rights and had adoption. He´s never done much for me in life. Rarely had a relationship or communications on a regular basis. I was closer to my grandfather, which he taught me more and I seen him more as a father figure.

I wouldn´t blame you if your mom´s health was at stake.
May 20, 2019 at 13:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Hmmm my father is Pluto in Virgo, absolutely useless person yet his father flew in RAF in WWII.

There is controversy if my father is even fully truthful to anything, he has Venus & Mercury in Scorpio with Sun & Moon in Libra and Saturn in Capricorn opposite Mars in Cancer.

His father flew for RAf, i decided to jump out of the aircraft, that is some change right there :61:

Having a decorated veteran as your father aught to put you in good stead for life right? i do wonder if his father was detrimental to him and highly abusive, my father makes no sense like a big anomaly.

I am not decorated i was merely trained and i pulled out. Which caused me to be in military prison for 3 months, was due to the home though and mum severely ill with Cancer at the time, though she fought it off.

This does something to the mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 13:41
Yes, I believe it´s my soul intention to be the peaceful warrior. Non-violence in actions, behavior and words. (Aries in Chiron). Tough job, walking the walk, talk the talk, and live by example, but it is teaching the world even when you´re whole life has been brutal your liberation doesn´t come from being harmful to others in any shape or form.

I get a lot of slack for not leaning into the Scorpio and leaning into the Taurus, but fortunately, it´s not my job to do anything but teach people to reach higher love in Libra, Taurus, and Pisces.

I´m not perfect every day especially when I get around Saturn in Scorpio´s and Moon in Scorpio´s. I irritate them by existing, they irritate me. But, always the higher road in the end.

Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio in the 4th house comes with being born in Coast Guard City U.S.A.

We´re all about saving lives in our community on the rough waters. That translates to diving into the deep Scorpio waters and pulling up the Millennial´s and Generation Z out of the rough emotions, feelings, thoughts, and saving their lives like I have the last ten years.

Some people can ever understand that journey, the why, and why I´m so passionate about it.

Perhaps it´s because I seen to many of the Virgo Pluto Generation go down without the right help in many different ways. I owe it to my tribe born 1956-1972 who didn´t make it this far.

We´re a small generation to begin with, but we lost a lot of them in the Uranus in Scorpio and Scorpio Pluto transits.

YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 13:22
(Gemini) stigmí
Virgo 8th

Change or die
Live or die
--->Extremes
High demands
Eye for smallest details/mindfulness/deep sensitive perception
Perfectionist
Intrusion or rejection
Sarkasm
Honesty
Feel like to be permanently under pressure
Perpetuum mobile :49: :94:

Shorcuts
May 20, 2019 at 12:58
=====
LOL just realized Tom Cruise is a Leo Moon with Mars in Taurus.

Good scrapper.

YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 12:43
=====
Great track.

Alot of times if we could set our own rules we would fly but at times we must obey rules to work our way up.

Had a lot of those lessons with Sun opposite Saturn and Saturn in 6th.

Not aided by having MC, Moon & Mars trine Uranus with Mercury quincunx Uranus.

I am not one for holding back a view of truth that something needs fixing, 3 years a go i went mad at management in a place i worked because peoples safety was at risk with the set rules given.
May 20, 2019 at 12:39
Yes, this is a very excellent song you shared. Lyrics are perfect. Ha ha...this is one of my favorite videos. Of Course, the Uranus in Libra opposition of Aries in Chiron. Always had this deep desire to be in the Navy, but never got to in this life time.

I would´ve loved to fly back in 1989, but those dam Leo Pluto Masculine said a woman can´t fly in combat in the front lines. :) Good thing, I didn´t, I would have been like the Maverick in Top Gun with Leo Pluto´s. lol

YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 12:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ThomasBN
=====
I respect this at work.
I have a large Capricorn influence myself but am not fully stoic.
May 20, 2019 at 11:50
=====

At the tipping point Mars in Taurus is not that dissimilar, dangerous.
Learn to control ourselves.
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 11:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mars in Scorpio is the most powerful Mars. Not exactly the nicest Mars to experience. And the dark wolf of the psyche. I think this has to do with what your soul intentions are, and I don’t agree with everything I’ve learned with Mars in Scorpio in my research.
This depends on the aspects, house, culture, background, and I have disciplined it all my life with religions/spiritual teachings, and If I haven’t,I’m sure it would have been quite ugly. Mars in Scorpio is something you must make peace within in your psyche and integrate.
My Saturn in Taurus, Moon in Taurus, Midheaven in Taurus, Juno in Taurus keeps me in balance and more about focusing on Zen, Buddhism, and Aries in Chiron in the 8th/9th interception with Pisces, is 5 degrees which Bhakti (Devotion to God). Which can be various methods and techniques.
For example: To discipline my Mars in Scorpio I have studied the Samurai Warriors. Mars in Scorpio is a spiritual/Military Warrior. Aries in Chiron (Wounded Warrior). Back in the times of the Samurai Warriors some of them were Aries in Chiron warriors.
Both of these placements give off a lot of warrior energy, and it simply is about self-mastery of the emotions, thoughts, feelings, the mental process, and not so much about the physical fighting, revenge, pay back, or harming others. It’s more the philosophy you own resort to physical fighting at last resort, and only in life and death situations.
Mars in Scorpio always needs something like Meditation, martial arts, recreational activities, physical fitness, or sports, for the simple reason the energy is action oriented and needs a positive outlet, or it becomes self-destructive or destructive with others.
This also matters whether you’re Introverted or Extroverted. Introverts will harm themselves with negative self-talk and negative self-criticism, and Extrovert will be more verbal or physical to others in the same ways.
Aries in Chiron Generation is about the belief systems, theories, concepts, programming, conditioning, the mental process, the words we use as weapons to manipulate others and control them.
Mars in Scorpio is a survival mechanism. Usually it comes out when you’re pushed to the edge of survival. Usually it takes a Saturn in Scorpio or Moon in Scorpio to bring it out.
Since I have the Taurus to balance it out, I am patient, tolerant, and give people time to learn there lessons, but it’s kind of like being a dog, you hit it with a stick enough times, bully it enough times, naturally the Mars in Scorpio will come out. Mars in Scorpio individuals don’t like being messed with emotionally, mentally, spiritually.
I’ve never been in a fight physically. I believe in non-violent communications with my Taurus and Aries in Chiron.
My soul intention is being the Aries in Chiron (Peaceful Warrior). And to reach self-mastery, I’ve had to discipline my Mars in Scorpio 365 days a year.
Mars in Scorpio (masculine) and Venus in Scorpio (Feminine), it gives me both the masculine and feminine points of view of how the masculine and feminine think about sex. And Jupiter in Scorpio (masculine) also expands this.
I do laugh when I hear men and women say they can’t discipline their sex drive, when I have the Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio soul path. On the Shadow side it is sexuality and the Mistress while on the light side it is the wife. And fortunately, you integrate it and bring it into balance, instead of being fragmented as the feminine because of conditioning of society.
Mars in Scorpio is about purging and purifying the subconscious mind.
I really think people make up excuses when they say they can’t control their Mars in Scorpio or there Taurus/Scorpio axis for that matter.
The world thrives on Scorpio in the world and teaches the world to gravitate towards the negative thoughts, anxiety, intensity, revenge, competition, steal, destroy, kill, and create more karma. Especially my opposition of Saturn in Scorpio, we don’t always love each other much, because I’m not about teaching others to gravitate to Power and Control over others. I’m Saturn in Taurus and teach people to surrender all control and liberate them from the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial pain. No one wants to be dominated or be a slave these days.
It’s a personal choice to discipline yourself, control your actions, thoughts, emotions, and feelings.
It’s a personal choice to be harmful to others or be harmless. At least that is what I’ve learned the last 48 years in my own walk.
When people tell me, I don’t know what it’s like for them, I roll my eyes. I have had a brutal life in some ways, but I understand giving into the wolf, is not the way, the truth, or the light.
Mars in Scorpio is all about Scorpio’s wanting to manipulate your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. It becomes a psychological mind game. It feels more like a Hockey Game most of the time with other Scorpio’s.
I get along with many of them, and then their others who I do not get along with and it usually does have to do with past life karma and for the most part Scorpio Moons and Saturn in Scorpio.

YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 11:18
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Mars in Cancer in 4th house.

I´d say with difficulty too as did I think Spiral said before.
May 20, 2019 at 06:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ThomasBN, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars elevated by the Capricorn conjuncting the Sun...

Good health
Big physical strenght
Patience of the stoic
Working hard
May 20, 2019 at 04:19
(Pisces) fishscales » aggleopard
Dig it.

My Mars is in Taurus, but in the 8th house, so I know what you mean on all counts.

Mars in Scorpio/8th house requires a firm hand to not allow its natural inclinations for vengeance to manifest.

It still always seems to present itself as an option though. :20:
May 20, 2019 at 03:59
(Aquarius) aggleopard
Scorpio Mars, I feel like it makes me vengeful when someone wrongs me. It’s something I remember but I’m able to keep it to myself. It takes a lot to get me mad, but when I do get mad it can be messy lmaooo
May 20, 2019 at 03:36
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Agreed with (and laughed at) almost everything in this article, except these two things:

"Most Mars in Taurus people are averse to quick fixes and fast hack concepts. Their consciousness is more that of a builder or an engineer."

I have fixed my exhaust pipe with a soup can and a couple of hose clamps, and I was pretty happy about it. :4: I don´t mind hack fixes. I like the innovation and alternative thinking involved with them. Astrologically speaking this is my Uranus conjunct ASC and my moon in Aquarius, both of which HATE my Taurus placements hahaha

"If you’re managing them, they’re not the sort of Mars sign who thrills to a tight deadline or functions brilliantly under pressure. They like measured, methodical and well-paced initiatives."

This is all true except the part about functioning under pressure. While I find the pressure of a deadline to be extremely annoying, I thrive under real, "house-on-fire" type of pressure. It´s like my consciousness changes: I seem to enter a state I can only describe as a type of hyper-aware serenity. I´ve often thought my life would be alot less stressful if I lived in a constant state of emergency. :61:

What I am experiencing in those moments is probably just the expansion of consciousness that naturally occurs when one manages to liberate themselves from their ego and its doubts, fears, and excess rationalism, if only for an instant or a few moments.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »