Astrology and places - countries for a zodiac signs

May 15, 2019 at 19:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Astrology and places - countries for a zodiac signs
Do you know that "theory" (if I may say so) in which countries and cities are ruled by zodiac signs ? I´ve heard about it twice - once in book of polish astrologer and that author wrote in this book a lot about that stuff - how
according to characteristics of each zodiac signs we can match every sign to concrete country/countries based on speficic features of their nationals or mentality... What do you think about that? "Different nationalities really have different personalities" or there is something like "The Soul of Nations" and astrology can use that too.

Article about that stuff:

https://starsignstyle.com/astrology…

If you are interested I can quote some comparisions/analogies from that book I´ve read. And sorry for my English - it´s not so easy for me to describe/explain that but I hope you understand and I am convinced you´ve already had a chance to hear about this.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 12, 2020 at 10:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So interesting topic. Unfortunately, I can´t find much about this.

What should I look in my chart if I want to see which place (city, country) is the best for me? Sun, Ascendant, Moon? Is there any relation between my chart and some place?

Do you know some places ruled by Scorpio/Libra?
April 12, 2020 at 08:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arush79, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the link its very interesting to know what country would suit me and favourable for me..

Are you aware of Astrocartography,well it also tells the best location to live by based on our birth chart.
May 17, 2019 at 18:41
(Pisces) N_thecat
I find on the net that book of polish astrologer which describes stuff we are talking about here. I didn´t check all, but it seems to be all what I have on paper form.

If someone is interested I can give you a link to this book - on that web you have table of contents with attachments - book chapters .My search engine can´t translate text on that site into English, so if you want I can choose and post here these fragments/parts of translated text that show how can we associate countries with zodiac signs.
May 16, 2019 at 20:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Yes, I think it is my Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio cross in my chart. Long Journey the last 48 years learning about the "Have´s and Have not´s. It really sucks in this world how much people value money and materialism over relationships and love.

I was born backwards. lol I´m an INFJ and not an ENTJ who rules the world.
May 16, 2019 at 19:57
(Libra) leorising » N_thecat
I went to look at the instagram in her account, that´s right, I knew she was married to a Brazilian, she has a baby
She is single now, and last carnival she was in Salvador
May 16, 2019 at 19:28
(Pisces) N_thecat » leorising
Dai2310 I knew you are from Brazil but there are so many people on Astro-seek and ofc that I look where people came from but I didn´t notice that you are from Bahia. It´s so nice. That state is really beautiful and Salvador is impressive. OFC that I associate your place of origin :1:

And so funny because in my previous post I wanted to write about Bahia and Salvador :) My friend was in Bahia last month and photos she took there were lovely.One of my favourite supermodels, Candice Swanepoel loves Brazil, she had a fiance here (but I heard rumors they broke up) and her kids are half Brazilian. She can speak Portuguese and in my opinion that language is very,very beautiful and so melodic. I seriously think about learning Portuguese. And I like Candice even more, because she often shows on her Instagram account beautiful sights and scenery of Brazil and quite often speaks or writes something in Portuguese.

Definitely Brazil and Argentina and few other countries of South/Latin America or in Europe Scandinavian countries from my point of view belong to the most interesting.
May 16, 2019 at 18:22
Scorpio
In Brazil, you will love my state: Bahia! My city is Salvador! Just look in google for the beaches! You will love it!!!
May 16, 2019 at 18:20
(Pisces) N_thecat » leorising
You live in such a beautiful place - ocean and these beaches,ofc Amazonia...Hope that one day I could travel to Brazil and feel that air :1: Interesting that Brazil is seen as a Virgo or Aquarius - in my mind Aquarius more Brazilian Virgo, I wonder why Virgo?

What do you think about the Scandinavian countries? Which of the zodiac signs suits them best? I associate Scandinavia ofc with cold,some austerity,restraint or even withdrawing. But also with some hidden energy in people, high intelligence and some psychopathic tendencies (not in a case of Breivik). What do you think?
May 16, 2019 at 10:29
I love my country: Brazil! There is problems, but here is a blessed country!
I ve read that Brazil is Virgo/aquarius (about text of zodiac places)
May 16, 2019 at 10:21
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
:15:
May 16, 2019 at 10:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In as simple terms as i can put it for those who don´t understand.

Ego is not a bad thing we need it to survive.

What i meant is that the ego can go two ways, the more classical version and most spoken is the outward everything revolves around me, the other is the diminished view of self, giving only to truly have people respect you and when no one shows them attention both versions dislike it.

To give without the need for approval is a healthy ego, to believe in one´s self to do things is a good ego, to think you can based on nothing? slightly over stepping the mark.
May 16, 2019 at 10:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is two sides to the ego, both are unhealthy, the shower is boastfully egotistical regardless if earned or not.

The other is expectations of people delivering you for your "good" deeds.
The top case is more classical, the other is the diminished ego where you feel nothing but pain and assume everyone is out to hurt you, like a viscous circle. Perceiving that people let you down when truthfully you just cannot accept that life does not revolve around you.

Both outcomes have the circle feeding inwards which is selfish not selfless, the second option though if people are not clever enough to see through will think they do nothing wrong.
May 16, 2019 at 09:56
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I agree. I´m glad you learned to be less selfless.
May 16, 2019 at 09:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
I had to learn to be less selfless, simply put things don´t work when you 100% remove your self.
May 16, 2019 at 09:46
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » David Evans
I wouldn´t call myself egoistic very much. But I certainly believe in putting yourself first/self care for yourself before getting on to other things. I wouldn´t regard myself as selfish. But who knows, perhaps I might be. haha
May 15, 2019 at 23:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
I remember when Yugoslavia existed.
I wonder if that is Scorpio? completely died only to rise as part of another country.
May 15, 2019 at 23:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
With my Sun in Pisces, Moon in Scorpio, Mars in Taurus and Venus in Aquarius...

-I love big cities,my dream is to live near the sea or ocean
- I must live in place where I can feel free
-the most comfortable place I´ve ever been - Miami, Florida
Maybe this is an influence of Pisces or Aquarius in my chart? :4:

-I love Greece, I´ve been there twice on the island Rhodes. Love that beautiful landscape, blue sky and water and that Greece with her fauna and flora.And ofc her fine cuisine.Maybe this is my Mars in Taurus - he feels so good there?

- attractive and fascinating places for me are : Brazil (yes, I know about criminality there),Argentina, Ukraine (that war - I know and so sad), maybe Indonesia, in US - Florida,Seattle, Louisiana

-not fascinating - India (sorry people,no hard feelings for you), Spain, Germany, Australia (no, no and no),divided opinions for places like Russia (NEVER want to live there)
May 15, 2019 at 22:45
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Describes England well I think
May 15, 2019 at 22:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
I don´t know my only contact with her is through Facebook because we were split very young into foster families. I have not seen her since i believe 2003 ish.

There is no need to meet since we understand each other so easily, and i have had to help her in certain times with enemies, for some reason she has a hard time ending a dispute, starts and fights them but can´t end them.

Furthermore reasoning to not meet is my own personal influence, i wish for her to succeed and where i am right now which for now works for me could be detrimental for her.

Foresight.
May 15, 2019 at 22:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Help, oh dear...
May 15, 2019 at 22:42
=====
For this Scorpio, selfishness was a learned trait. How to not waste your time and put it to achieving YOUR goals... be very very selfish. Yourself always first.
May 15, 2019 at 22:41
=====
Ah, she is a fellow virgo moon? Things probably have to be done a certain way too.
May 15, 2019 at 22:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Scorpio for Germany perhaps
May 15, 2019 at 22:36
=====
My youngest sister is a Taurus with Virgo Moon and Aries Mars.

Once she is not happy the whole world must know about it, but i love her to bits and often i give her the essential bit of direction she sometimes needs because well our parents we cannot count on.

Taurus are very strong people and strong willed, if they want to do something they will, apply this to any planet and.. well it becomes formidable in the most odd ways.

Scorpio i do not understand at least on a self level, i have had greatness and i have been to war with Scorpio... that is all i can say, it´s either good or it is bad.

However on this axis is higher energy and that´s knowing when to call it quits before we enter the furnace lair that is rage.
May 15, 2019 at 22:28
(Pisces) N_thecat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
I know Taurus Sun very well - especially men.My dad is a Taurus Sun and I know a lot of men with Sun in Taurus - I have "luck" to them, I don´t know why,maybe because of my Taurus Mars. For me people with Sun in Taurus or Sun in Scorpio are the most egoistic from all zodiac signs.And often selfish too.But that´s only my point of view, based on my own experiences and observation.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »