Movies or tv series...What are you watching now?

May 12, 2019 at 16:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) N_thecat
Movies or tv series...What are you watching now?
Just like in the title. Topic made by me for relax, giving a possibility to recommend some good stuff in movies,sitcoms or TV series area and ofc share opinions about them. So what are you watching now?

I am just after TV Series "Sharp objects" with Amy Adams:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 11 

Sort posts:
April 8, 2021 at 21:20
(Sagittarius) RA_ » nutelina
I think what you´re looking for is so called "Grace" simple elegance or refinement of movement. And "Modesty" behavior, manner, or appearance intended to avoid impropriety or indecency. Japanese or other Asian country applies cultural philosophy and upbringing into arts. There are lots of ways to describe it but these are the things that I could think for now.

Here is a very good example for this.

https://youtu.be/yZXPEXcLbu0

This piano cover is from an English film.
YouTube
YouTube
April 8, 2021 at 20:50
(Aries) nutelina » RA_
I´ve seen so many Japanese Anime and heard so many romantic piano I have to ask what about Asian culture makes piano so attractive? I think it is very sweet and that´s why I show such delicate movies to my daughters. I wonder why Europe who practically invented the piano is less into it, maybe it´s a think of being an outsider.
April 8, 2021 at 11:30
(Gemini) Olenna
I have been binging on Servant series made by Apple. Is hard to stop watching once i start lol. Is a bit of a horror/thriller kind. After i`m done i plan on watching The Habsburgs.
Movies i watched recently Nocturnal Animals, Crimson Peak, Tulip Fever, White Bird in a blizzard. Next on the plan is Woman walks ahead.
April 8, 2021 at 06:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist
"Snabba Cash" just appeared on NETFLIX; I doubt they´ll deviate from the first episode which has the Swedish Swedes as secondary supporting cast and not quite center-stage! Binge watching "the one" actually reduces the risk of scrambling with the larger count of Danish shows on NETFLIX! Eventually there should be a sitcom on ` :64:´
April 8, 2021 at 05:16
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://youtu.be/cpyHvtH_D4Q

This is a piano cover on a film that I´m going to watch this coming weekend. 🙂

Update: interesting and lovely film not gonna spoil you but what´s with the July 15th? coz It´s all in the movie. ☔
YouTube
YouTube
March 29, 2021 at 15:39
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"There´s no right and wrong with feelings. There is only what there is."
YouTube
YouTube
March 29, 2021 at 13:27
(Gemini) Waszka (dragonfly)
I´m not watching anything at the moment, but at the top of my list is "Breaking Bad".

I have my reasons for which I had a lot of fun watching "The Big Bang Theory".
It was like a return to my student days. I swear, guys like them do exist. They are real. I had such friends during my studies.
March 29, 2021 at 13:15
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee
Neither I get bored easily ! Idk why
March 29, 2021 at 12:37
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
This show is actually very hard to watch and follow, but if you let it happening to you, it is a great experience. Just do not try to understand and all will be good.
I Loved it!

https://www.imdb.com/title/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 25, 2021 at 17:49
(Aries) nutelina » nikkia
I loved both Breaking Bad and Better call Saul.
YouTube
YouTube
March 25, 2021 at 17:16
(Aquarius) nikkia » Amananda
One of my cousins LOVED Brigerton! The way she gushed over this series was impressive!
March 25, 2021 at 17:09
(Aquarius) nikkia
Hey FISH AND ARIES SOUL:

´Breaking Bad´, ´Better Call Saul´ and ´The Walking Dead´ (all AMC original shows) are some the best TV shows ever made.

´Mad Men´ (also AMC) was good, too.

I think Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad) is a brilliant writer; along with Peter Gould, they are doing a great job with ´Better Call Saul´. The actor who plays Saul, Bob Odenkirk, is outstanding in this epic role.

If there are any fans of ´Breaking Bad´ AND ´The Walking Dead´ out there... the two shows are connected. You´d have to pay close attention, though. There´s a pretty interesting ´Easter egg´ they´ve slipped into TWD... to the delight and horror of us ´Breaking Bad´ fans. Happy hunting!
March 25, 2021 at 07:52
(Taurus) Amananda
Bridgerton. I like it so far.

https://youtu.be/gpv7ayf_tyE
YouTube
YouTube
March 25, 2021 at 07:38
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Waiting for this one. :1:
I love Emma.
YouTube
YouTube
March 25, 2021 at 04:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist » N_thecat
Only some of the music is not in German, in order to remind us that Hollywood culturally colonised most of Europe before even the fall of the Iron Curtain!
Every youth in my seventh grade was given a choice of "French" or `German´, I had no idea of how hostile the dominant parent would be towards my being exposed to French for the first time, there should be a French series called "Tenebreuse!!"!!! :22:
March 25, 2021 at 02:55
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Warrior

Based on the writings of Bruce Lee...check it out!
YouTube
YouTube
March 25, 2021 at 01:48
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Mostly the experimental relationship reality shows like
*Married at first Sight,
*Marrying Millions,
*Married by mom and dad,
*90 day fiance (alllll the different series).
As well as,
*Below Deck (the regular one, the Mediterranean one, and sailing one)
*Southern Charm...
I´m trying to think what else....🤔🤔🤔

Also watch political news....
March 25, 2021 at 01:15
(Sagittarius) RA_
https://youtu.be/IqrgxZLd_gE Silence 2016

"everyone should watch"

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
March 24, 2021 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AriesSoul, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m watching The Walking Dead.
March 24, 2021 at 21:12
(Virgo) LotusStar » nikkia
I just looked up Ratched. Love what I am seeing of the costumes and set design.
March 24, 2021 at 20:47
(Pisces) fishscales
Watching that Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul.

Good characters.

Only time for one TV show at a time, and I still get through them incredibly slowly...
March 24, 2021 at 19:53
(Aquarius) nikkia
Netflix: THE CROWN. Almost done with Season 4.

I REALLY enjoyed RATCHED (as in Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over...) also on Netflix.

We meet Nurse Ratched as a younger woman working in the Mental Health field. Great cast.
Sets.
Costumes.
Writing.
Visually it´s stunning. Some great dark humor!

Ladies, this story is ripe with female characters and archetypes all interacting in such unique ways...especially for the era.

Some scenes are breathtaking.

I look forward to Season Two!
March 24, 2021 at 19:35
(Virgo) LotusStar » N_thecat
I had never seen it all these years! I really like it, it´s quirky. :) How do you like the newer episodes? I´m still in the old one but will see the new seasons and the movie after. Apparently there is a prequel movie.

Yes, Dark is the German series. Spooky apparently but fascinating.
March 24, 2021 at 18:56
(Pisces) N_thecat » LotusStar
>"I´m watching Twin Peaks. Had never seen it"

Really? :4: :3: I´ve seen it many times and I have 2 seasons on DVD - it was a gift on my wish list :61: And now I´m trying to finish the third season. It´s a great show, but I understand that some people don´t buy it.

Is "Dark" the German series?
March 24, 2021 at 18:26
(Virgo) LotusStar
I´m watching Twin Peaks. Had never seen it, it´s ...interesting, like a dark comedy/satire almost. Pretty entertaining. I feel like it´s a show you either love or hate.

I´m planning on starting Dark after. Heard a lot of good things about it and parralel universe themes fascinate me.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »