Feeling unlucky in love - ready for ltr - have high standards

May 9, 2019 at 04:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SophiaMC, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Feeling unlucky in love - ready for ltr - have high standards
Would someone please be so kind as to take a look at my natal chart for finding a partner? I feel stuck because I have high standards, haven´t been able to find anyone, and I have been ghosted twice. I take relationships very seriously and don´t like cute flings or to date. I prefer an LTR and like men that are more mature. I´m curious to also know if I will meet someone online or in the real world because I´m on a site now. Losing faith but I´m keeping my fingers crossed that I will find Mr. Right. Thank you so much guys. :)

Blessings! <3

:173: :181: :178:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2019 at 15:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m so glad! I´ve been called a fake Gemini several times for having high standards and not wanting to date. The idea of dating around sounds like nothing but a waste of time and energy to me but when I feel a natural connection with someone, it´s different, I wanna be with her, I can´t get enough of her... But I see no point in putting effort if there´s no feelings involved, I don´t believe such feelings can be forced...

I also prefer a mature/older girlfriend, but still has a cute and playful side to her. So that we can discuss serious topics without anyone getting upset or not taking it seriously at all, but that we can have fun together as well.
May 10, 2019 at 01:06
(Sagittarius) Amartya
Natal chart is best for looking at you. What jumps out is your Moon Square Venus. You are emotionally conflicted and if you read astroseeks´ own aspect guide.

Quote: “These people frequently have problems when they have to choose their romantic partner”

Sounds like you right? Sometimes the answer is right in front of you. You admitted that you were picky.. The problem may be the emotional conflict in you. Which you will overcome as you grow and lean.

As other users have said. You are very young, no need to lose faith. I understand wanting to meet the right person and having a deep connection with someone however at your age, most people are not ready for that.
May 9, 2019 at 07:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok, we set standards for people, but what about for ourselves. I get sick of seeing high standards, from shit people. Don´t be one of those, I have high standards, and I do alot of emotional testing of people, all have failed so far it appears, some uncertain.
I mean, can´t just give your soul to anyone, but you have to have a soul to give.
Get what I am trying to say, not so much directed at you, but in general.
May 9, 2019 at 05:27
(Aries) ram_goat
Yeah, jeezus relax.

You living in a Mormon commune or something?

18 is so young... so much time ahead of you.

So much learning, so many bad relationships..

So much "girl talk" with your BFF´s over chardonnay..

Take it slow, enjoy.. Go to college, get an education
in something.

Lotta chances to meet guys there.

Go to nursing school, marry a hunky fireman, or mysterious cop,
or an anesthesiologist.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini