Unsuccessful in Relationships

May 6, 2019 at 17:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Unsuccessful in Relationships
Why i always get in bad relationships?I attract girls easy,get in relationship,but later they lose interest or i turn cold and get very distant.Why?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2019 at 00:45
(Sagittarius) Amartya » Antonio21
You are still very young. My advice is to grow, learn and worry less about past mistake. I remember myself at 21. I was emotionally all over the place. As you grow, you will learn to express your emotions better and have deeper connections with people.

You already know what your issues are which suggests you can move past it in time.

Good luck. :1:
May 9, 2019 at 15:17
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Sunnyshadow
Yes i am comfortable of beeing alone but on the other side i have many friends and really like beeing in social circles and love public events.
May 9, 2019 at 14:59
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Amartya
I think you are right!
May 8, 2019 at 01:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True that, and that pit is very hard work to get out of, and easy to fall right back into. I happen to have experience, I would say unfortunately, but I imagine someone can benefit from it.
May 8, 2019 at 01:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What are your wants in life?
Do you have set goals?

You have North Node in Virgo, South Node in Pisces.

Virgo is all about distinct organization, grounded & methodically logical approaches to building life around you.
Your problems may not be what is right in front of you, but what has not been fixed that are in the back of your mind, or shall i say it, in your subconscious.

Example, my issues were trying to control things around me instead of controlling myself and just helping others.

My South Node is also in the 12th like yours and North in 6th, so eve though my North is Aquarius, the same approach is used because the 6th is Virgo´s house, it also means being more subservient.
Hard for strong personalities like mine and yours to do, but it´s worth it.

May 8, 2019 at 01:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just meant expression, depth.
Depression is not truthfully emotional, it´s more a pit of despair.
May 8, 2019 at 00:46
(Sagittarius) Amartya » Antonio21
I think 7hz means expressing emotions. You may feel them deeply but may have a harder time expressing them.

Looking at your aspects Moon Counter Parallel Saturn which makes expressing emotions harder.

Saturn in 12th indicates loners as does Moon in 12th.

Maybe that is the problem. Unable to express emotions and leaving you feeling lonely or alone.
May 8, 2019 at 00:37
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
No of course i am not a robot to be not emotional at all.For example i get deppresed when i meet failures in my life and beeing unsuccessful.
May 7, 2019 at 00:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chiron in 7th house is very similar to Libra Chiron, I experience the same things honestly. Though at times, things really seem to be improving, with each new experience, with each new failure. It feels like with each fail, a new lesson is learned, I am better each time, it lasts longer each time, it seems better each time. Not sure where it ends, but it seems steady. And for what I really need in a relationship, as failure force me to explore myself in this area, and often blame myself, but why should it only be my/your fault? The past is done, move onward is what I tend to think as of late.
May 7, 2019 at 00:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I read your previous thread about you just not being emotional at all, perhaps this can be a bit of an issue with partnerships because they would like to relate to you deeper?

7th in Scorpio, 7th house ruler being Venus usually and Scorpio the placement of Venus´s detriment.

Chiron here, i wish it were easier.
Perhaps there is some deep soul searching to be done by yourself.
May 7, 2019 at 00:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have a pretty well placed Mars, although it is still a malefic which afflicts Venus , the planet of love. This probably attracts partners to you since you are likely an assertive type when it comes to love. However, you have a Mercury Pluto conjunction and maybe the intensity of the way you communicate could be too much for some people. Venus in Capricorn I imagine wants longevity, and Sun in Scorpio wants depth, but many people , while attracted to your straightforward love approach, may shy away from intensity and depth. Perhaps you just haven´t encountered a person that would be compatible with you? Maybe chiron does have something to do with it too since chiron is in your 7th, although i´d imagine that chiron issues would show up more in a commited, long term relationship. You have a lot to work with though so I don´t think what I see in your chart is at all entirely negative, but you certainly won´t have the easiest times with relationships.(Just making some general statements about your chart, i´m not that experienced of an astrologer).
May 6, 2019 at 19:24
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I just did a little reading about chiron in 7th house and it sounds very challenging for relationships. Also, I have saturn in 12th same as you and it must be one of the reasons why i have the same trouble. It basically says get comfortable being alone, ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »