Venus square Mars double whammy

May 4, 2019 at 20:56 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Venus square Mars double whammy
So I´ve got this girl I´m interested in and we have a mars square venus double whammy. She is so attractive to me and I get the feeling it might be mutual. She also has her venus exact conjunction my ascendant, so that may be what I´m picking up on. We have some challenging aspects also, so it´s probably just a surface level attraction, but wanted to see if anyone had any insight. Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 7, 2019 at 00:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Thanks DMan, that´s a good point I havent thought about. The sun, venus, Jupiter in 7th house that is. I tell ya, it´s just a strong attraction that I dont normally experience. I´m so shy or reticent that I´ll probably never tell her unless I get some kind of strong signal from her. My gut is telling me the attraction is most definitely there. And I think it is for her too. But the emotional/mental compatibility probably isnt. But who knows,
May 6, 2019 at 11:23
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Sorry, I never had a chance to get back to this.

Suffice it to say that I more or less agree with Starsky´s analysis as well with your own assessment of the situation.

It would be interesting if you had an exact birth time for her...although just in itself, that sun square sun...in Leo and Scorpio no less...would be hard to get around, birth times and other factors not notwithstanding.

EDIT: You just have that Sun/Jupiter/Venus conjunction, and I´d be curious to see if it fell in either her 5th or 7th houses, particularly the 7th.(Provided you had an exact birth time for her.)

If they were in her 7th house, I still don´t see the makings for a long term relationship here... At least not a very peaceful one with the Sun/Sun Square and Uranus in the 4th... but planets in one person´s 7th house could certainly make a partnership seem natural, as well as make it more difficult to *not* pursue a partnership in the early stages of knowing each other...which could make your decision more difficult if you´re on the fence about this whole thing.

Perhaps the best advice here is... go with your gut!

May 6, 2019 at 02:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Starsky
Very informative. Thank you very much for that. ..Yeah, I think theres too many conflicts between our suns and moons, but that venus on my ascendant sure gets my blood flowing. And the double whammy between mars and venus too. Probably just one of those primal attractions without substance.
May 5, 2019 at 13:18
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Just want to make sure I got the right picture on here. Heres the chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 5, 2019 at 13:12
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Thanks DManos, heres the chart. I´m unsure of the time of birth so I just put 12 noon. One thing that I noticed is she has moon conjunct saturn in 1st (if time is somewhat accurate, which for some reason I think it is) ..I think may be interesting since my moon is in 7th. Also my saturn conjuncts my north node which supposedly increases the importance of saturn in my life. Also, I would assume she´s very plutonian having sun, mars, pluto conjunction in scorpio on midheaven (again, if time is fairly accurate) since I have pluto in 1st I think I´m attracted to plutonians. Probably one of our biggest problems is the sun square sun :(

Back to the saturn conjunct moon in her chart, I think this may work well also bc I´m a good bit older than her, and have read that these people like older partners.

Edit, I think I posted wrong chart. Let me fix that
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 5, 2019 at 07:32
(Pisces) fishscales
Venus square Mars will most definitely ramp up the physical attraction between two people, especially if it´s a double whammy in the synastry.

Although IMO physical chemistry is essential in a successful relationship, it sounds like you already know that a relationship cannot be built on Mars/Venus aspects alone. (Although I have had some relationships that I wished COULD have been built on a Mars/Venus aspect :5:)

Venus conjunct the ASC, on the other hand, is a really nice all-around relationship aspect.

Why don´t you post the synastry chart?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »