VENUS RX

May 4, 2019 at 08:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) sagelol
VENUS RX
What is it like for two people to both have venus retrograde? Especially when his venus is my sun sign and my venus is his sun sign. Is it complicated? Do commitments happen or no?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 4, 2019 at 19:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user thankedbloom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Venus Rx, from what I gathered is more ´unconventional´ or contrary to common consensus in terms of what love means to you. Maybe you both have an unconventional approach to love? In terms of compatibility it would probably depend on if both of your unconventional approaches match or don´t match. I´d check what house your Venus is in and what house his is in and compare what house his Venus is in your chart and vice versa. Generally I´d say its a very good sign that you both have Venus conjunct each others Sun! In terms of commitment, that probably is more indicated by what Sign Venus is in.
May 4, 2019 at 11:00
(Libra) leorising
I have Venus retro Scorpio sign house 4th, until now I had not relationship for marriage. I saw at progress chart, that my Venus will be direct in October 23th 2020! I hope that it change my love life

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »