Crush

April 27, 2019 at 11:59 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lisse
Crush
Hi everyone!

I have a bit of a silly question :61: but I have a crush on a guy who is a sagittarius, moon in aquarius, venus in scorpio and juno in aquarius... And I was wondering if there was anything specific that I could do (without changing who I am) to impress him!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2019 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Lisse
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Awesome!!!
April 28, 2019 at 20:11
(Libra) leorising » Trevor77
My Venus hahah
What you describe makes me crazy!
April 28, 2019 at 19:59
(Libra) Lisse » David Evans
Ok thank you all so much!! This really helps and makes me happy because I already have these aspects to my personality so I don´t have to do anything special :))

Thanks!
April 28, 2019 at 00:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As an Aquarius descendant, freedom and adventure for sure! And a good intellectual chat does wonders!
April 28, 2019 at 00:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
Yes, this!!!! Spot on, definitely how Scorpio does things. :122:
April 28, 2019 at 00:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Even though his Scorpio is Venus, as a Scorpio sun, I would say to be the best you. Us Scorpio really dig this. A strong woman. So ya, be yourself around him, and trust him a bit, unless he disrespects you in major ways (accidents happen). Though try actually talking to him, how else can he know you like him right? Even if you don´t directly tell him.

Just my two sense as a Scorpio, since that is his Venus. Also an Aquarius descendant, which is often used as another romantic attraction aspect, like juno is. Hope this helps!
April 27, 2019 at 12:38
(Cancer) Trevor77
With his Venus in Scorpio he will prefer to go after you by you just being you lol

just take a slight interest only, then see if he makes a move on you, venus in scorpio is a seducer so sounds like hes got you already from sounds of it. flirt a little then move away, flirt some more then repeat lol, if he dont take the bait he dont like the meat :61:

venus in scorpios tend to be a bit of a player, and take there relationship very seriously, if they think someone is suitable, they wont hesitate :3:

In your Synastry chart will show what he likes about you and can use that knowledge to get his attention etc
April 27, 2019 at 12:32
(Pisces) fishscales
It sounds like you already understand that above all, the most important thing is to be yourself.

Since that´s the case, I wouldn´t mind trying to help you out a bit. :1:

This guy, with his sun and moon placements, is going to value his freedom in all senses: physical, emotional, and intellectual.

You can appeal to his Sagittarius side by talking about things that have to do with travel, adventure. I don´t know if you guys are at the point of hanging out, but a great thing to do together (as long as you´re interested too) would be an aimless drive to nowhere, sailing, hiking... anything that leaves possibilities of adventure and new horizons. Something rigidly structured would definitely not be the way to go.

His Aquarius moon probably likes talking about and doing new and different, perhaps untraditional things. Intellectual conversation will probably not be shied away from.

Venus in Scorpio can make one intense and passionate in relationships, but this relationship is still in the crush stage, so let´s not worry about that yet.

I read Juno as an indicator of marriage, so talking about her influence is a bit premature as well.

Of course, there´s much more to someone than their sun and moon signs, but maybe some of the things I mentioned could help you kind of connect with and "stir up" his core energies..

And speaking of energies, this person, with a Sag sun and Aquarius moon, is probably going to be full of physical and mental energy... So be prepared to keep up! :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »