Why can’t I move on? Are we soulmates?

April 22, 2019 at 02:46 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Noahly
Why can’t I move on? Are we soulmates?
I dated a guy 9 years ago and I know it’s a long time ago. But I still have strong feelings for him. I have gone on to other relationships but they are not the same ie intensity of feelings, love is not as deep as with this guy.

I am just wondering for those who can read our charts, can you pls see if there is a reason why I can’t forget about him and why I love him so much after all the years? He hasn’t dated since and is still single after all the years.

Do you see us getting back together from the charts? I know when we see each other accidentally there is still a lot of chemistry and feelings. I can’t prove it but I can feel it.

I am blue and he is in red

Please help?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2019 at 04:57
(Libra) Noahly » fishscales
Thank you very very much. I wish I could somehow obtain his birth time without asking him directly haha
April 23, 2019 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Honestly sounds like attachment trauma. The pain of a sudden, perhaps unexplained loss? Do you feel at fault? Not an astrological perspective, but a psychological one.

Edit: Woops, I didn´t read the comments where you mentioned you hurt him.
April 22, 2019 at 14:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Noahly
Hi Noahly,

I think you meant that you are blue and he is red lol.

Well, my best guess as to why the nature of the relationship changed is this:

He has quite a few planets in your 5th house, which could indicate that the relationship started off in a fun, lighthearted, "casual" way as you said.

However, he also has a few planets in your 8th house, most notably the moon. In my opinion, the moon sometimes takes longer to "unearth" itself in a relationship than the sun does. Since his moon is in your 8th house, it´s possible the emotional dynamic of the relationship changed and intensified due to matters involving the 8th house such as sex, the sharing of secrets or hidden information, trust, etc. With a synastry moon in the 8th house, the emotions of the moon person will often express themselves through the other person´s 8th house and they will focus a good deal of their emotional energy on 8th house matters such as power, control, secrecy, trust, sexual union, transformation, etc. (It doesn´t necessarily have to be all of those things.) It is almost as if the moon person takes on qualities of a Scorpio moon when their moon is placed in their partner´s 8th house.

The 8th house is by no means a lighthearted, casual house, so the presence of some of his planets in your 8th house, particularly a planet as important as the moon, could account for the change in the "tone" of the relationship.

Things in the 8th house also occur below the level of of our awareness, which explains why the relationship wound up becoming more serious and intense than either of you had anticipated.

Gotta love the subconscious.
April 22, 2019 at 14:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Noahly
I tend to look at North Node contacts in synastry as karmic, but in a more "future oriented" sense. Although karma is essentially the effect of past actions, contacts to the NN will tend to produce effects that specifically impact this life, as opposed to drudging up karmic patterns of the past. The latter is more of a South Node thing. I am not sure this makes sense... It is difficult to put into words.

Sun conjunct Pluto could also indicate a karmic relationship.

I would also expect more strong Saturn contacts (conjunctions) in a heavily karmic relationship, although since we´re missing his birth time, we can´t tell what aspects your karmically potent Saturn/Pluto conjunction makes to his angles. Again, I´d need an aspect grid to see what aspects your two Saturn´s are making, as it is very possible I´m missing something by just looking at the charts.

There´s also this:

Although they don´t aspect eachother, your NN occupies the same sign as his SN, and of course, vice versa. One of the possible reasons the relationship did not work out initially is because you are on two different karmic missions. What you are supposed to be moving towards in this life (NN) is what he is supposed to be moving away from (SN), and vice versa. This in itself could have occurred for karmic reasons.
April 22, 2019 at 13:26
I was also wondering if you could pls help me analyze this chart with another man more recently broke up with. I am red and he is blue. I found this relationship very strange because it started off casual and then suddenly intensified. It was not our intention for it to be an intense relationship.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 22, 2019 at 13:21
(Libra) Noahly » Olenna
Thanks so much Olenna. I don’t think he wants to try again because I hurt him a lot when the relationship failed. But it’s noce to know that it’s not just in my head and heart that I really love this man
April 22, 2019 at 13:17
Hi Dmanos

Thank you so much for your analysis. I don’t have his time of birth unfortunately just mine. Would you say this is a karmic relationship?
April 22, 2019 at 12:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have a lot of very nice contacts going on, overall very nice chemistry. Sun/Pluto contacts, Sun/Neptune contact which gives this otherworldly connection. From what i see there may be some issues with communication between you two, and some idealizing of the your partner, some detachment issues. If you want to get back together you may have to speak about it, and solve some of the issues you had previously.
April 22, 2019 at 12:00
(Pisces) fishscales
I would say there are two major reasons for why this relationship has "stuck with you" :

1. Your sun is conjunct his Pluto. This was likely an intense and deep relationship that could have profoundly changed you on a deep level. There was probably a strong, magnetic attraction present that was possibly not well understood. At the same time, it is important to understand that Pluto can add a compulsive element to relationships, particularly when it is conjunct a major personal planet, such as the sun, in a synastry.

2. Your moon conjunct his North Node. This aspect can create a very strong emotional bond between two people that can continue to exist even after the relationship is over. The relationship might have generated a very strong sense of safety, emotional security, and nurturing, which is obviously a hard thing to let go of.

As for whether there´s a chance of you two getting back together, I would need to see an aspect grid to begin to make that determination. Also, are you missing his birth time? House positions for both people in the synastry, as well as the ability to create a composite chart would be extremely helpful in making any further conclusions.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »