Life issues related to a stellium or to ruler 3?

January 23, 2023 at 10:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sampar
Life issues related to a stellium or to ruler 3?
My ruler 3 is Mars and on the other hand Mercury is in a stellium tight conjunct Saturn. There are features which could be related to a brain injury or to a psychological dysfunctional complex. If desirable, I can give more concrete features, I´m conscious of. There is no medical diagnosis, because in my childhood nobody thought about it

But I prefer to mention the concrete astrological patterns, I see, so one can give some reading without prejudice.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 6, 2023 at 13:24
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
"I think the main thing you haven´t yet realized about your stellium in male active acting out Leo is - that leo is about giving not about taking and awaiting from outside - Moon ruling your 7th house where your Leo stellium is in.

Look at the Sun - shining and giving the whole day."

There is much truth in it.
February 6, 2023 at 13:10
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
Happily, I had already read your deleted reply. When I began the reply here under, I hadn´t yet seen your last reaction .

There is much truth in the delted reply, but practically, in my desire to heal, I must avoid to become disappointed, I haven´t to go too fast.

It´s true at a certain time I saw no other possibility than to live on low profile. ATM that´s not necessary any longer but that low profile, that kinda inferiority IMHO isn´t the cause of everything.

If there has been a conscious decision, that would have been before this incarnation, as according to some theories, the soul decides which issues it will solve in the upcoming incarnation, and creates for that the needed circumstances. All this would be seen in the charts.

After your first reply on my text, after all, I don´t feel humiliated. I work with astrology, I work with writing and that´s me.

Thanks and kind regards.
February 6, 2023 at 12:42
~Laura~ » Sampar
I think the main thing you haven´t yet realized about your stellium in male active acting out Leo is - that leo is about giving not about taking and awaiting from outside - Moon ruling your 7th house where your Leo stellium is in.

Look at the Sun - shining and giving the whole day.
February 6, 2023 at 10:54
~Laura~ » Sampar
O.K. - have deleted it as well.
February 6, 2023 at 10:44
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
I saw you used 3:13 as the TOB of the reply instead of 4:13. I was not sure I have to use the transits to my birth chart instead of the transits to my current place,. But when I read your reply now, I saw that doesn´t change your advice. That was the reason I deleted.
February 6, 2023 at 10:19
~Laura~ » Sampar
Tja...and now ?
February 2, 2023 at 03:13
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
My whole life long the insight in my issues changes permanently. This morning I think the most can be explained by the concept of a too slow recuperation, a too slow digestion physiologically, mentally, emotionally. This morning I see it again astrologically in the too tight conjunction Mercury ( movement, also of the metabolism) - Saturn ( the inhibitor). When I worked a short time, I was exhausted. After some mental work, the same, my brains looked like full, there was no place anymore for more information. When I went to a reunion with family,colleagues or friends, it lasted days before I became again my usual self. Now I am retired, and in fact free to do what I can and want, it becomes better. My consciousness at last becomes clearer, less under pressure, and I more and more can function normally and with pleasure in life and creative work. That´s my summary and inspiration in this early morning. I hope not to have humiliated myself.
February 1, 2023 at 16:06
~Laura~ » Sampar
Sampar

""There are features which could be related to a brain injury or to a psychological dysfunctional complex. If desirable, I can give more concrete features, I´m conscious of.""

To understand you better - could you tell us - what your actual symptoms are - that you actually suffer from - causing that you think back in your life ?

Sampar
""but there are enough persons too who need two days and are in a chronic state of exhaustion".""

was exhaustion your whole life long present ?
January 31, 2023 at 09:36
(Scorpio) Graham » Sampar
"Life issues related to a stellium or to ruler 3?
Accidentally or not, this morning I have begun to explore the, in my eyes, issue of the 5th house.

It´s the topic : ´My late father and I´"

Thanks for the heads-up. :1:
January 31, 2023 at 08:25
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
Accidentally or not, this morning I have begun to explore the, in my eyes, issue of the 5th house.

It´s the topic : "My late father and I"
January 31, 2023 at 06:45
"A Moon in Virgo is IN GENERAL not slow at all"

However, YOU do not have a GENERAL Moon in Virgo ... Your natal Moon is in INTERCEPTED Virgo ... Hence, EFFECTIVE USE of the POSITIVE qualities of both Virgo and the Moon cannot be made until the (duplicated Gemini-Sagittarius) issue in the 5th and 11th houses has been resolved.
January 31, 2023 at 06:18
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
What you write here is truth itself. "Real to real" as you yourself write it. Moon, Virgo, ruler 7th house work with me the way you write it.

Perhaps there is only a brain injury in medical scientific thinking but in "real to real" it´s much more complicated.

I will try a new topic " My late father and I" where I hope to approach reality more in it´s wholeness.

My son too, (Sun and Mercury in duet - no aspects with other planets- in Virgo) still would complete the whole picture.
January 30, 2023 at 15:05
~Laura~ » Sampar
Sampar said
""I hope to live the intercepted Moon in Virgo in 8, which wants to think and decide slowly, deliberately and more seriously"

Sampar - you live your Moon all the time - you can´t live without - as everything in a chart starts with Moon and Sun as the both lights. Moon as receptive passive female planet in general is first a personal perception window to look at the world and placement of moon in sign and house show the focus you are most interested in and fixed upon.

A Moon in Virgo is in general not slow at all. And especially not with Moon squared by Uranus - zero degree exact - getting sudden flash inputs. Virgo is a flexible mutable sign and known for being able to quickly analyze, to sort out the necessary from the unnessary and to let go unnecessary stuff easily. Virgo is rational, able to notice tiniest details immediately, very analytic and not much emotional. And if one knows that virgo rules the intestinal system -where it is necessary on the physical level to quickly analyze and sort out poison stuff our body doesn´t need and to keep what is necessary for the body - we all would be dead within a few days - if virgo would be slow. But virgo on a personal level has tendencies to be critical, self-critical and some stingy.

Moon rules Cancer - an emotional cardinal water sign - the rational territory of Virgo is not something a Cancer ruling moon feels itself well. What your Moon ruling your 7th house - attracting a partner and people in general - is in 8th house most focussed on ...to have and to be in committed, long term relationships - to be surrounded by people you are family - familiar with.

With cancer in 7th house you look at encountering area for - what you have missed in your family. And to get experiences from the past in this life - healed by feeling enabled to definitely sort out - what perhaps never has belonged to you and was others directed taken over by you as true for you and what doesn´t serve your own life and your lifepath anymore.

But Moon is a passive principle and needs an active planet energy to get done what moon has perceived as right to do. Your Sun. Main ruling 8th house - your Moon sits in a proteced own Virgo apartment in landlord Sun´s owned house.

And to liberate yourself continously either active or passive by getting health issues- Moon squares your Uranus in 6th house work, to work on and health - zero degree exact. This will always function at first - like an intuitive reflex - not always being under your personal control.

Uranus rules the nervs synapses in the brain.
January 30, 2023 at 13:50
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
In a completely other way than I am thinking astrologically, you in fact show the way I am going, or rather, I try or want to go.

I try to leave the superficial, provocative Uranus in Gemini and hope to live the intercepted Moon in Virgo in 8, which wants to think and decide slowly, deliberately and more seriously. Astrologically, and I suppose, according to Huber, transit Saturn helps me with this.

But really, it is a slow process. My late father had Moon conjunct Uranus in Pisces in 8 opposite Saturn in Virgo in 2. So IMO, it´s something hereditary. My late father died at age 73 and I am 75 now, so in theory I can go a "new" way now. I could explain the whole idea, but that would bring us too far here.

Thank for your reaction. For me it´s really important.
January 30, 2023 at 10:20
"It manifested in my life as a break through. In the thereafter following posts Laura suggests what such a break through could be."

Look again at the "bare essentials" chart that I posted in my comment at 10:38am on 29th January 2023, Sampar.

Natal Moon (in intercepted Virgo/8th) is being aspected (permanently) by natal Uranus (in Gemini/6th) and (temporarily) by transit Saturn (in Aquarius/2nd) + transit Moon (in Aries/3rd).

The permanent aspect from Uranus ensures that natal Moon is ALWAYS afflicted by (provocative) Uranus in (superficial) Gemini/5th house (of close friends). ... From 6th May 2022 to 6th February 2023 transit Saturn is impelling you to learn (through Aquarius/social groups) "something of value" (2nd house) about your natal Moon. ... In the 4 hours from 16:34 UT on 27th January 2023, transit Moon triggered an opportunity to "actively communicate" (Aries/3rd) that valuable "something". ... And during those 4 hours, you replied to Laura - in the thread at https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

So ... if your reply had been written by another forum member (rather than yourself), would you conclude that he/she had brain damage? ... If no, then the "valuable something" = Sampar does not have brain damage - and, if yes, the "valuable something" = Sampar does have brain damage.

Hence, I´d advise you to reflect mindfully upon the possibility that natal Moon in intercepted Virgo/8th house (of other people´s values) indicates a tendency to think slowly/"deliberately" rather than superficially (as provocative Uranus in Gemini is forever impelling you to do).
January 30, 2023 at 07:47
(Leo) Sampar » Graham
Yes, I had already read it.

" Our aim is (specifically) to identify how the interceptions in your natal chart are manifesting in your life."

It manifested in my life as a break through. In the thereafter following posts Laura suggests what such a break through could be.

The issue is here. Is this a temporary break through, or is it a definite one? I mentioned in the following posts obstacles, which can be important, because they maintain the struggle.

Astrology, but perhaps psychology too, learn that when you change on a deeper level, you have to experience it in your environment too. That´s the "chance" I spoke about. That´s important because you can´t maintain the change to the better only on your own. The attitude towards you of people around you has to change too, or...they have waited to become their healthy selves towards the person, until the person him/herself reached his intimate health.

(That would be the Dutch medieval tale of Beatrice, which I think is also known in other languages.)
January 29, 2023 at 18:13
If you have not already done so, Sampar ... Please read my post on January 29, 2023 at 10:40am
January 29, 2023 at 18:11
(Scorpio) Graham » ~Laura~
Thanks Laura ... Hylonome has now explained why the link does not work - so, I have learned something new about posting links in comments at astro-seek. :1:
January 29, 2023 at 18:06
~Laura~ » Graham
Hi again Graham ...

I tried again to have a look at this topic and on my post - what I did before and saw my post still there. I first thought - to quote my post but then didn´t do it.

And now I have admit- Sorry- you are right, Graham - the whole thread was obviously deleted. As it is now also shown to me

Forum Post does not exist
The post has been probably deleted or does not even exist.

Please, continue to Forum homepage.

If I rembemer right - it was a topic opened by GreeneyedVirgo....and it was about a relationship with intense feelings - like having met a soulmate from a previous life - and both couldn´t really come and stay together.
January 29, 2023 at 18:05
(Libra) Hylonome » Graham
My pleasure! :1:
January 29, 2023 at 18:04
(Scorpio) Graham » Hylonome
"The link you were looking for is this: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… "

Thanks for the explanation and the link, Hylonme ... I can indeed now see it.
January 29, 2023 at 17:56
(Libra) Hylonome » Graham
"I do not know why it is not visible to me ... but, when clicking on the link posted by Sampar (and posted again here by you), I get a page saying "that thread has been deleted or proably doesn´t even exist"."
___

Because when copying the link from another answer, instead from the first comment where it was mentioned by Sampar /January 28, 2023 at 14:35/, it was already ´cut´. When ´re-posting´ a link, it is better to open the link and copy it from the browser, because Astro-Seek cuts it (useful for long links with lines and lines of letters)

So, the link you were looking for is this: https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

But now, see that you only read " https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/… " instead of the full link. It´s hard to explain when writing it but I´m sure that if you observe the messages or comments you´ll see what I mean :1:

I hope it helps.
Login
(Log in)
January 29, 2023 at 17:42
(Scorpio) Graham » ~Laura~
"Graham - I haven´t opened any thread here and haven´t deleted a thread.

My post on the topic - Sampar has posted you the link from - is still there and visible - as you can see yourself."

I do not know why it is not visible to me ... but, when clicking on the link posted by Sampar (and posted again here by you), I get a page saying "that thread has been deleted or proably doesn´t even exist".

[However, thank you for clarifying/providing the "heads up", Laura.]
January 29, 2023 at 17:24
(Leo) Sampar » ~Laura~
"Looks like your Mars hesitated in the very last moment and didn´t dare to enter the visible area..." You probably saw here above: years ago I underwent a reading-healing of the aura and the chakra´s. The healer said my eternal being jumped out of the Whole too early, and when I came on earth, I only then realised what I had done, and became afraid. That would be something of all my incarnations, thus not only of this one. As you explain with Moon intercepted in Virgo in 8, that memory of fear persists through my whole life (lives)

"Mars short under DC looks like having the DC as a ceiling over it´s head..." That is true too. It´s the same fear as mentioned above, and it´s perhaps the cause of the "weakness". In fact, I always tried to avoid that deep anxiety. And it looks like a process of many years to get out of it. I have to have chance, and remain feeling the chance is there in this period. But there are still many obstacles to be taken, but as long there are obstacles, I don´t forget the struggle. It´s an issue of living my real self, and with a stellium in Leo, that´s not an easy thing.

Still a little question: in my chart Mars is sesquiquadrate Jupiter, ruler 11 and perhaps more important:12. How would be read that aspect?

Kind regards.
January 29, 2023 at 16:02
~Laura~ » Sampar
Sampar wrote
""Your reading of my motivation to write this topic is healthier than I myself thought it was.

In fact I didn"t believe so much that I would get good answers. But I dared to try it, because I thought most of the members don"t know me here, so there is little risk to come up with my lifelong issue. : the never solved and mostly unacceptable, thus mostly hidden, inexplicable "weakness".

I feel your reaction as very positive.""

Thank you, too Sampar.

And pls. remember - all what is placed as planet in 6th house - is treatable and can be healed ... in this life.

Mars ruling Aries in your 3rd house - for me is definitely a part of your issues - you describe as life long and inexplicable.

If you talk about a suspicion of brain injury - look at your Mars ruling Aries and the head - in which the brain is placed. Mars short under DC looks like having the DC as a ceiling over it´s head and to notice it as disturbing - because of couldn´t break through into the the visible area of 7th house to feel welcomed at point of your birth.

Mars trines your self-healing potential Scorpio Chiron in 9th house - left side the brain - if you imagine a human being standing in your chart - your head and brain would be your MC. Left side Chiron - right side Scorpio Jupiter as ruler of 11th and prenatal experience 12th house.

Mars in 6th house sesquiquadrating Saturn for a restriction in own perception focus- a misinterpretation of what you have taken over of opinions of the others - and from own mother in her situation she was in that time at time of your birth. Venus rules 4th house (mother) but also rules 9th house - faith and belief and personal environement of your mother. Venus semisquares Mars, squares Jupiter and sesquiquadrates your AC as birth energy zero degree exact.

Looks like your Mars hesitated in the very last moment and didn´t dare to enter the visible area of 7th house for a certain reason and like your breath was taken for a short moment -short before / at point of your birth. Like it happens and one instinctively react on if you get a shock and stop breathing for a moment- drawing the shoulders up - restricting oxygen flow for a short moment and then keeping the event as a weakness moment inside yourself for longer - in your pers. memory and mental mind and in your body cell memory. Uranus rules your 2nd (body reactions and body cell memmory) and is in 6th house - squaring your moon in intercepted virgo in 8th house zero degree exact. 8th house Virgo Moon able to remember all moments for long- you´ve felt yourself as critizised.

And I think that you get a new and good chance for a healing if transit Jupiter enters Taurus and will start sextiling your natal Mars in 6th house.
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »