What interests you, but you wouldn´t go out of your way to do it?

January 19, 2023 at 19:04 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) risu
What interests you, but you wouldn´t go out of your way to do it?
I´m curious what you would love to do, but the pull to actually do it is just not really strong enough to get you to do it.

I personally love watching people ride freight trains. I love the sneaky rebellious freedom energy it has, and it feels like I´m in a world with no people, or in a different world, it makes me feel so peaceful. The routes can be really beautiful too!
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 23, 2023 at 23:31
(Sagittarius) risu » IceSíckle
I went skiing with school once, loved it so much but yea I haven´t gone out of my way to do it again ahahha...someday
January 23, 2023 at 22:57
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
Oh I forgot to add.. snowboarding and skiing.
January 23, 2023 at 21:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Heyy LM :) I am glad you and tuesie are doing good -- ole´ peanut butter nose :92: yeah I know it´s kind of crazy how AS has blown up over the 3 (going on 4) years I´ve been here.. When I joined there was only a handful of users - "regulars" who posted.. you of course being one of them... and one of the first friends I made on this site <3 I wish you and Tuesday well my friend :80: btw I am happy to hear you´re still playing shows!
January 23, 2023 at 20:18
(Pisces) Tina95 » risu
Yeah exactly... It mostly is energy draining from my experience hahaha :D But actually there are some things which makes travelling enjoyable for me. It makes me a complicated holiday buddy :D, but at least I enjoy travelling then :D (on the rare occassions I do this hahaha)
January 23, 2023 at 19:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Hi Rohini! I hope You’re doing good, and Your cats.

I check in here most days. I wouldn’t forsake You Rohini, or Astroseek.

This time of year business is slow and the band is on hiatus from playing shows.

So I get to do one of my favorite things: sit on the couch with my guitar and hang out with Tuesday.

Astroseek has been a bit slow lately, so a few of my posts never uploaded. Probably the influx of new users.

I’m happy for Petr. He has created an excellent site and I love being a member.

I’m sure I’ll be posting more silly stuff.

Tuesie is doing great.

Interrupting her grooming…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 23, 2023 at 19:26
(Sagittarius) risu » rohini moon
Love that ahhahahah, I feel like it´s so effortlessly powerful and unrelenting, I wonder if that´s the right energy I´m seeing.
January 23, 2023 at 19:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » risu
Yes! :1:

.. in Vedic we´re Jyeshtha Sun/Mars people. Which translates too .. in no uncertain terms... Don´t get on our bad side. :16: :47: :47:
January 23, 2023 at 19:12
:61: :61: wow your Mars is the same degree as my Sun!
January 23, 2023 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Martial Arts would have been another one. Mars (also happens to be my chart ruler) on my ASC. I would love to Bruce Lee-1-inch-punch the shit out of many a people. With my Princess-hair fully done ofc :1: :16:
January 23, 2023 at 15:34
(Sagittarius) risu » Tina95
Hahahaha, yea it can be hard when it comes to the details!

I was able to overcome all of those things and take it step by step when I had a strong desire or reason to go to a certain country.

Without that, my mind looks at it as more energy draining and exhausting than enjoyable. But I´m not sure if that would actually be true if I just decided to do it anyway. So I would try to watch out if your mind is tricking you to stay in your comfort zone! :61:
January 23, 2023 at 14:12
(Pisces) Tina95
What an interesting question :) For me it is travelling in general for sure.

When I think about it, I am like: Oh you see nice places, you get to know different cultures, you make new experiences.

But when it actually gets to the part: Where do you want to go? By which transportation? Where do you want to stay?

I am like: No this place is too far away, this one I do not speak the language, this one feels to dangerous to me etc. lol

Actually I start to feel like I only like the *idea* of travelling and how it would be, but not actually doing it hahaha
January 23, 2023 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) risu » Leo Moon
:61: :61:
January 23, 2023 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) risu » Sæglópur
Hope you find the time someday :4:
January 23, 2023 at 11:41
(Taurus) Sæglópur
I´d like to write, and do politics. Third time would be the charm in both cases, but I´m bereft of any actual time to do stuff like that.
January 23, 2023 at 11:36
(Taurus) Sæglópur » IceSíckle
Start with piano as your gateway, and if you can learn/make music with other people.

t. novice guitar player for 20 years. My brother was in a bunch of local bands for a while and my other brother makes synth music. The only time I got anywhere was playing with other people, and it´s surprising how fast things make sense when somebody is like "Okay gimme a kinda chunky rhythm in F major"

"How do I do that?"

"Do you know the F chord"

"Sure"

"Okay take some notes from that chord, make the notes into chords or power chords and mess around" I initially tried F - A - G to be waggish but it doesn´t really sound like anything so I went with G - C - F which is a common arrangement but I digress.

Within 5 minutes and my buddy´s drumbeat I was doing something that sounded like something Cobain would´ve made (obviously before the malicious yenta Courtney (((Love))) basically forced him to suck-start a shotgun). With music it´s all about time-on-target and practical application - and definitely not making any goddamn money lmao (which was my barrier to entry admittedly).

These guys help learn good
https://www.youtube.com/@SignalsMus…
https://www.youtube.com/@8bitMusicT…
January 23, 2023 at 07:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
:6:
You´ve forsaken us :24:
January 23, 2023 at 07:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
“ What interests you, but you wouldn’t go out of your way to do it?”

I’ve often thought of posting a reply in an Internet forum.
…..but I just never get around to it.

:2:
January 21, 2023 at 21:50
(Sagittarius) risu » IceSíckle
If you want to create music on your computer then you can skip a ton of the theory and sheets, you can really simplify it!

Let me know if you ever need a hand :2:
January 21, 2023 at 21:13
(Scorpio) IceSíckle
I want to learn instrument. I love music 🎵 and I would like like to create music myself. But then I actually think of trying to learn music sheets and all the practice it takes that goes into it and I´m like....maybe another time lol
January 19, 2023 at 19:50
11 » rohini moon
Yes :D

1st seems Mars dominant
2nd Venus dominant answer
January 19, 2023 at 19:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » 11
You mean Wolf & I? :37:
January 19, 2023 at 19:36
I´m also all about music, and suck at drawing :61:

Good luck with the painting! :4:

Oh I love ice skating too! But more about going fast hahahah
January 19, 2023 at 19:36
omg , these previous answers are like :155: and :154: embodiment :61:
January 19, 2023 at 19:34
(Sagittarius) risu » Wolfmoon
I understand how you feel, hope you find the way to your inner peace!
January 19, 2023 at 19:23
(Virgo) rohini moon
Fun/interesting question Risu <3

Most things I find interesting I wind up doing - eventually ... but the question is - do I stick with it? I have and have had a lot of different hobbies, I just usually grow bored of it and stop whatever it is eventually.
I´ve taken up music, sang, played instruments.. which is all around my favorite hobby/pastime..

I am soo amazed at people with artistic talent, painting/drawing... I was this close to picking up art supplies/easel and giving painting a whirl more recently.. and I haven´t - so I guess that´s one for now :) I am so horrible at drawing ..but painting has always tickled my fancy.. I´d love to become great at it :6: *heres hoping* :16:
:6:

I have always been amazed at which the grace & poise figure skaters have. Always secretly kind of wished I had become a figure skater... so I guess that´d be the one.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »