The Big Bad Wolf

January 17, 2023 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
The Big Bad Wolf
Hello people,

i am researching and studying topics of Bible and "End times", also current socio-economic situation specifically in U.S.

I am intrigued, hungry for your opinions and knowledge about fenomen of Antichrist.
Astrologically, what do you think chart of such a person would look like ?
Do you have anyone in mind that could be this person ?
What is your opinion on this individual and his role ?
Do you have any interesting information you would like to share about this ?

And if you want, you can share what believes you follow ( religious beliefs )

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: / 12 

Sort posts:
February 2, 2023 at 22:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Opal E
Sounds reasonable to eat food created in the land/Area that you live in 💯✅
February 2, 2023 at 22:34
After apocalypse, God shall create new earth So yes, i believe in great reset And new chapter 💯💥
February 2, 2023 at 21:12
(Libra) Opal E
I did read about food. That the food you eat, should be grown or raised where you live, because the minerals in the land in your area contain the nutrients that you need for where you live.

Aren, our food is mainly shipped in too.
February 2, 2023 at 20:22
(Libra) Opal E
The Nag´s also mention "past apocalypseS" Plural.

Do you see there being an end all?

Or just a reset by the Cosmos/God?

if there is a reset 4 times each age of precession, that averages every 6,000 years a significant down stroke. Through the horsemen´s signs.

Aquarius is the only one by mankind. Air sign. Water bearer. Electricity. Industrialization. Pollutants. DNA manipulation. Food seed manipulation. Weather control.

By man.
February 2, 2023 at 18:25
11 » Laurenf2585
"Sadhguru could possibly be it.... I love love love love him"

haha you love love love him, but think of him being an AC.
But I understand and agree with you.

Although there could be so many, that could fit such criteria.
So I think there can´t be only one person. At least for now.

And internet was also made by certain humans, so I think couldn´t be also internet.

But, if there is not just ONE person, holding such title, then internet fits, cause it was a huge shift and fits to Aqua age themes.
And I remember some weird energy shift happening also in year 2012.
February 2, 2023 at 18:17
11 » Wolfmoon
"You´re 25. When do you think it´s appropriate to grow up?"

After Saturn return,
maybe. :61:
February 2, 2023 at 15:15
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » Aren Levi
The low quality of food and water is affecting countries all over the world. This is why many human beings are so unhealthy today 😣
February 2, 2023 at 15:09
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Laurenf2585
I do not like that guy, it seems to me like he is making stuff up while he is speaking and he is basically describing basic human stuff.

I was dying of laughter when he was on podcast with dozens of people in audience and was describing how we do not understand where are bodies end and when we take bottle into our hands that bottle becomes part of us and people were cheeering and clapping to this meaningless bs ...... Yeah no shit sherlock :61:

He has charisma and dope beard i gotta admit that :4:

:37:
February 2, 2023 at 15:03
It really pissess me off how all food and water is slowly becoming poison.

There are so less farmers in my country then they were 50 years ago.
Now all food is imported from foreign countries and God knows how high the quality of those foods is.
February 2, 2023 at 14:18
(Taurus) Laurenf2585 » Aren Levi
I keep thinking *if* there is an ounce of reality to it....Sadhguru could possibly be it.... I love love love love him, he´s has done so many great things... But he definitely fits the description by bringing the world together into one religion that doesn´t fit "Christian ideology."
February 2, 2023 at 14:16
(Libra) Opal E
Big Bad is supposed to represent the changing of the Age as well.

Into Aquarius.

An Air sign.

Representing by a man holding an ewer releasing the water from it.

Water is now a caged commodity. As it becomes polluted to drink, or to put on our food for growth.

Big Bad could be ADM. :4:
February 2, 2023 at 14:09
(Libra) Opal E » doonit
I like your perspective. January 20 post, 10:45.

Big Bad, could be seen as an corporate entity, or other group representing it.
February 2, 2023 at 13:57
(Libra) Opal E » Aren Levi
I do understand your skepticism.

What I find fascinating about it, is the accuracy of the stars that I can look up in my books, and the confirmation of their essence according to what is mentioned in the Nag Hamadi’s and in the astrological writings.

Some of the mentioned 365, I can find no literature concerning yet.

Those that I can, are rather accurate.
February 2, 2023 at 12:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Fluffykitty
If you Are not bothered to go back And see the whole discussion then you should not be bothered to text this shit :61:

Me And Mamalina had friendly fiery discussion which you také somehow personally but all Ended well.

We were educating ourselfs And we agreed in the end and that is the point of sharing ideas.

You Are looking fór drama that is not existing And never was 😄👍
February 2, 2023 at 11:14
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » Fluffykitty
Aren and Mamalina have resolved their despute and have grown after learning each other´s perspective. It got heated but it cooled off now.

No need to stir the pot :30: 🍯
February 2, 2023 at 10:46
(Virgo) Fluffykitty » Aren Levi
You are literally delusional. One of you two, (can’t be bothered to go back and look), literally asked her if she was mentally slow and if you needed to dumb it down for her. And that’s just one of the insults you’ve thrown. If you’re that sensitive to insults then you should probably stop throwing them around yourself.
February 2, 2023 at 10:29
(Virgo) Fluffykitty » OS*
It’s mind boggling that they’re mocking her suggestion of hitler.
February 2, 2023 at 10:14
(Virgo) Fluffykitty » Aren Levi
The soul is not a tangible, scientific thing.
February 2, 2023 at 08:26
fascinating, yet the idea of 365 angels creating Adam does not sound right to me.
Smt feels off
February 2, 2023 at 08:23
(Virgo) Aren Levi » IceSíckle
If they were deemed heretical by the church then i am sceptical if they were heretical :61:

I will do research about them cause it sounds interesting :37:
February 1, 2023 at 20:53
(Libra) Opal E » IceSíckle
Exactly! :1:
February 1, 2023 at 20:51
"This is the number of angels. In all they number 365. They all worked together until, limb by limb, the psychical and material body was completed. Now, there are others over the remaining passions, and I have not told you about them."

The above concerns the creation of Adam, which as you will see, they say 365 angels each gave a part of themselves to create him, so that no one "god" could lay claim to his creation.

The changes, were not so much a change, but an omission. Age of Pisces, Neptune, shrouded in deception, maybe? :4:

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/…
February 1, 2023 at 20:00
(Scorpio) IceSíckle » Aren Levi
Just wanted to point out. Around the time the Bible became canonized at the Council of Nicea there were two main branches of Christendom that broke out known as Orthodox Christianity (follows the canon Bible in its entirety) and Gnostic Christianity (follows the abandoned books and Gospels that were left out)

The thing is.....Gnostic Gospels contradict the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and paint a much different picture of Jesus and salvation so both of these sects can´t be correct. It´s one or the other.

As a result, Gnostic texts and other apocalyptic literature were deemed heretical by the church so they were lost for centuries until they were discovered in Southern Egypt in 1945. They are preserved but not in great condition with some verses withered away in certain books. Not all the texts survived and were lost to time so it makes you think what else could have been out there.... :63:
February 1, 2023 at 19:39
What Gnostic texts describe and where do they seperate from the idea of One The God ?
February 1, 2023 at 19:24
The Modern Bible does confirm that.

The Gnostic texts, do not agree, the choice is yours, and mine. :1:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »