Crush on someone from Astroseek

December 2, 2022 at 14:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) _lati_
Crush on someone from Astroseek
Hello all the lovers, hope that the love, passion and all the other related feelings inspire you rather than surprsess.
Congratulations, you are a human being, you feel.
So there is a place to share about your crush on someone from Asteoseek: exciting or hurting, online or actual, ended or in progress,both sided or one sided, higly compatible or challenging, to whom... Whatever you feel sharing.
:79:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 21, 2023 at 21:12
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I have a crush on astro-seek, the website.
January 19, 2023 at 10:52
(Taurus) Ana Cerveza » cubic
He was quite decent about it.

Made me wonder if women get these all the time.

==============

Hopefully no, I don´t get those. But, I´d be a feel good kind of feeling anyway. (nope, I don´t want this, unless it´s genuine)
January 18, 2023 at 18:56
(Taurus) Sæglópur » _lati_
""During the time I had two crushes on people from Astroseek. One last for 3 weeks until I was blocked (on instant communication platform. It hurt.). Another one I would say I am at the final steps of working out. Both cases were music related people thus I think mysticism of the astrological interest + souls through music worked for me to have crushes...""

That´s cruel of them, but also strange as I gather you are a very sweet and pleasant person with some interesting insights - certainly not somebody worthy of being blocked. Maybe it was a reflection on that person, but in any case it was their loss. You are clearly an intelligent, cultured woman and that doubtless can intimidate people.

On the second person I hope that has come to happy fruition for you toward whatever you´re working toward. 😊 Many of my best relationships began on a musical basis.

""inspiration from, attraction for some people appeared... It is ofter rather a dilemma to be or not to be. And often choosing to let it in and let it be, let a wheel of passion, love, art, hurt and sorrow to appear. As the life consist on these little or not details. Through experiences learning love by itself and healing techniques. One of the experiments is there I would call a forum based group therapy.""

I am rather fond of that idea myself and have been part of - indeed lead the formation of, if I am being braggadocios - similar small discussion groups albeit in the form of political and historical expression.

But there is also the unfortunate fact that we all lead "real" lives with limited time. Forums like this one, often bastions of the "the old internet" and it´s more long-form and etiquette-intensive style of communication, seem to be dwindling - whether victims of bad actors, personality clashes, censorship, simple disinterest, or a combination thereof. That development does bring some sadness to me as I do like to keep up with small digital spaces like this as a brief reprieve from both my personal life and from the wider internet. I´ve noticed this last month that activity has seemingly gone down, but I suspect there is an ebb and flow to it.

Ah well. All the best. 😊
January 18, 2023 at 16:33
(Capricorn) abwege
Maybe is not just one :2: :13:
December 23, 2022 at 05:30
(Pisces) _lati_ » Sæglópur
You got a point. Thank you. Questions comes from inside and usually it is not out of curiosity, rather lived experiences (in my case here). Writing question and reflecting toward answers and after a time coming back to see the situation mixed with thoughts and feelings for again - to answer for self. It takes time. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

During the time I had two crushes on people from Astroseek. One last for 3 weeks until I was blocked (on instant communication platform. It hurt.). Another one I would say I am at the final steps of working out. Both cases were music related people thus I think mysticism of the astrological interest + souls through music worked for me to have crushes...

As well some meteors - inspiration from, attraction for some people appeared... It is ofter rather a dilemma to be or not to be. And often choosing to let it in and let it be, let a wheel of passion, love, art, hurt and sorrow to appear. As the life consist on these little or not details. Through experiences learning love by itself and healing techniques... One of the experiments is there I would call a forum based group therapy.

Have a beautiful time :74:
December 22, 2022 at 15:14
(Taurus) Sæglópur » Etherealmind
Sure, it was no demand
December 22, 2022 at 14:25
(Virgo) Etherealmind
"Hello all the lovers, hope that the love, passion and all the other related feelings inspire you rather than surprsess.
Congratulations, you are a human being, you feel."

These sentences are inspiring ... it´s a nice reminder for everyone :):)
December 22, 2022 at 14:19
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sæglópur
She can answer if she wants ;);)
December 22, 2022 at 14:15
What about you - you have asked us many questions about ourselves and this community; have you developed any asteo-seek crushes or have anything going on that troubles you so?
December 22, 2022 at 04:40
Thank you for the note.

Yes... And that is why religions/spiritualistic communities
(many traditional) punish it via calling it bad/sin (passion, bonding to feelings) and encourage to keep inner peace without stimulating hormons. For example yogi-via sattvic food and practices, Buddhist - via meditation, Christianity,
(would say Islam, Judaism as well) via coining the idea of guilt, sinfulness leading by shame and penitence...

While bohemian people meet and greet the feelings living by ups and downs.

Maybe as a desert... But maybe not.
December 18, 2022 at 05:41
(Aquarius) leviathansrage
I haven´t seen her face. I like the way she talks.
December 17, 2022 at 12:44
You are too kind as always Ms Lati.

"Flirting by stimulation of dopamine and serotonin for sure might work as a booster in life..."

It´s sadly an ephemeral thing, and with that awareness any veneer of a "boost" quickly fades. Back to the desert of the real.
December 17, 2022 at 00:25
(Gemini) FOWL » rohini moon
(Warning... note intercepted by teacher... looks like you got detention now!)
December 16, 2022 at 23:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » FOWL
:61:

Aw Fowl....

... does this make me your AS crush? please check Y for yes and N for no :22: :22:
December 16, 2022 at 23:26
(Gemini) FOWL » rohini moon
Too bad the AI site I use has gone PG or I´d send you MY Satanic AI penis!
December 15, 2022 at 17:49
(Pisces) _lati_ » rohini moon
I would discuss. Depends of the person who is searching for that something attractive. Some people are picky for self and others. As well some people use the term of "something attractive in every person" in very theoretical and philosophical way. It might even become a religious way, like : there is a God and beauty in every creature...
December 15, 2022 at 17:43
(Pisces) _lati_ » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hahaha, Tinnie, no way no. You? Robotic? Do you feel robotic?
December 15, 2022 at 17:39
(Pisces) _lati_ » IceSíckle
Having no feelings is encoded or was there the conscious or unconscious choice made to block the feelings?
December 15, 2022 at 17:35
What a sincere and passionate message it adds the sense to the topic . Thank you for sharing the feelings and experiences.

Flirting by stimulation of dopamine and serotonin for sure might work as a booster in life...
December 15, 2022 at 16:48
(Pisces) _lati_ » rohini moon
Thank you for the note. An interesting topic you pointed. Otherwise in cm that case all would need to know all. I am wondering how many active users are there in forum? As well wondering if certain synastries lead to crush on someone?
December 15, 2022 at 16:42
(Pisces) _lati_ » cubic
Would say calmer for you and protected others around you... if not Scorpio moon and rising that might bring other sort of drama...
December 15, 2022 at 16:40
(Pisces) _lati_ » boyakasha the wizard
That was funny indeed :4:
December 3, 2022 at 19:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Also to add: I recently said that I do believe you can find something attractive in mostly all people. Most people (not here) did not like this answer, they wanted to continue to feel sorry for themselves regardless of anything anyone said. I can honestly look at most people and find something pleasant or alluring about them. :::shrugs:::
December 3, 2022 at 08:41
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » cubic
welp, some of us function as gargoyles here silently a spectator, within the distance~ :61:
December 3, 2022 at 08:32
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Dear Lati, I wish to feel the same passion that others claimed but I usually lack the passion and ended up talking robotically instead :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »