Unrequited love - can you see why?

November 24, 2022 at 21:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Unrequited love - can you see why?
I finally met a guy I like so much, and he ghosted...

He tried to sleep with me (on the first date) and I said no. I told him I like him a lot. He said we hit it off. But when he realized I was serious about asking him to leave (not spend the night) I don´t know if he felt rejected or something but he went cold. I went further with him than I normally do on a first date.. and I feel so f-cked up since this encounter.

I seriously felt almost dizzy for 2 days after we met, couldn´t get him out of my system.

I don´t get why he said he hit it off, he was clearly attracted to me too and he´s been silent since. I don´t think I should be making the first move... I feel like I let him know I like him and if he doesn´t ask me out again then it means he doesn´t feel it. Call me old school but I feel like its not too much to ask. Am I missing something here?

I asked a male friend and he said this guy´s probably a player and just wanted to get laid and he thought I´m too much work for it and he doesn´t wanna put in the work, wants something easier.

I asked my tarot cards how he feels and they keep showing me the 3 of swords. I guess that hes hurt?

I don´t get it, can a guy seriously feel that rejected just cos someone didn´t wanna sleep with them on a 1st date, is that such an unreasonable expectation? I guess in this day and age I shouldn´t wonder...

He said for him sex is very important and sexual chemistry. I get that. He´s a Scorpio Moon, I get that. But still, like, can you give me a fking second?

We have Moon conjunct Pluto and his Mars in my 8th house. My Lilith squares his Moon, his Lilith squares my Mars. His Sun is opposite my Moon.

This one stings, bad. :(
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
December 3, 2022 at 03:40
(Virgo) LotusStar » feelgoodwithuidoido

I saw he has Saturn, ruler of his 7th, about to cross his descendant. Maybe there´s a serious relationship in his future and he will be ready. It is kind of textbook to meet an older partner under that transit... I´m a bit older and my Saturns on his Sun. 👀 If it´s not with me, I think he´s definitely gonna mature more by the end of it.
December 3, 2022 at 03:28
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido » LotusStar
We need a popcorn emoji... :37: Best of luck! :80:
December 2, 2022 at 20:58
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
:61: honestly, its a fair assessment... Its possible I´m being super naive about this, but I will definitely be careful.
December 2, 2022 at 20:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
"I´m not gonna give it up until I´m sure he´s into me too. I want to give it one more chance, see if he will agree to take it slow.. if he doesn´t he´s out, for good. "

If he doesn´t get what he wants or is expecting this next meeting, I guarantee he won´t respond back ever again.. he will go casper forever and ever. .

I don´t like his energy and I don´t know him. :61: :14:
December 2, 2022 at 20:50
(Virgo) LotusStar » LotusStar
I sorttt of, have a plan :16:

I´m gonna try to make him open up .. I´m not gonna give it up until I´m sure he´s into me too. I want to give it one more chance, see if he will agree to take it slow.. if he doesn´t he´s out, for good.
December 2, 2022 at 20:45
😶😭😭😬🙊
December 2, 2022 at 20:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
"I think this next meeting will clear things up."

Lotusssssssssss!!!! No girl noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :39: :22: :41:
December 2, 2022 at 20:20
(Virgo) LotusStar » coren1133
Thank you, I think this aspect is stronger than I realized. Neptune rules my 5th... and I noticed his Venus squares my nodes. I understand the potential for deception is real here and it´s making me paranoid.

The other thing is we have Mercury square Mercury and Mercury square Neptune. It´s making communicating unclear and possibly misundestandings...

Well, he said he want to see me again. We made plans... He has not, from what I understand, been "balls deep" in anyone else.

It is possible, and of course this is nebulous.. that he actually likes me back and is trying to feel me out. But its a big if. Because he became more shy and closed off since that day. Doesn´t initiate, however, does responds immediately when I message and wants to see me again.

If he is worried cos I have other options, well I do... but the thing is I only wanted him. I may give this another chance because I dont remember the last time I felt this way. I just want to know if he has feelings beyond the physical, but his Scorpio Moon is not revealing anything. I think this next meeting will clear things up.
December 2, 2022 at 20:05
(Leo) coren1133 » LotusStar
Please Google Venus Conjunct Neptune in Synastry -

you have this on synastry chart with this guy. it´s no bueno..

"Fairy Tale or Self Deception-Astrology"

I hope this helps you -
November 29, 2022 at 01:21
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido » LotusStar
With the a strong Neptunian theme in your chart, I think it´s important to get very specific answers or lay out what you´re expecting and accept what a guy tells you with clear eyes. Capacity for empathy does not mean much to you if he has no commitment to be on track with you.

If someone rejects you for putting up boundaries, that´s manipulative. They can just say authentically what it is that they want or they´re not ready for something more serious, and if you don´t agree you can still be friends.

Some guys will just lie and pretend to be in love and like they want to commit to you and the more cunning sell the hope there´s future potential to go there. They might even believe it, but it´s in your best interest to ensure they´re capable of it. As a strong Neptunian, I think it´s almost always valuable to bring someone you´re serious about around your sheep dogs and let them sniff it out. Maybe you did that?

You did successfully vet him. Be kind to yourself for asserting your own needs without feeling devalued. :37:
November 28, 2022 at 19:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"the dude literally had a rant on his profile about how dating apps have ruined dating. I don´t get it... But ok."

They have, but who remembers what Dating is? Those below thirty haven´t known a world without them.
November 28, 2022 at 19:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Aren Levi
I´m always late to the good threads.

Aren already summed up what I got out of your narrative

"That sounds like childish game of ignoring each other to get attention and make the other chase ...

If he did not communicate since the date, then he either play games or is already hanging out with someone else, or even balls deep in someone else."

If the man isn´t in contact I´d imagine he´s gone elsewhere. Especially if he put in an effort.
November 28, 2022 at 15:49
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sandylynn
Yes you´re right.. my boundaries is a problem. I tend to lose them when I like someone a lot, Pisces 5th...

Maybe I confused lust with love. He pulled out very strong feelings from me though, from the start.

He just wants the intimacy without having to court or do whatever.
November 28, 2022 at 15:47
(Virgo) LotusStar » (Cami)
Thank you :74:
November 28, 2022 at 11:50
(Scorpio) Sandylynn
you just met him it isn´t love. Learn boundaries Scorpio Rising it´s a theme in your lifetime.
November 26, 2022 at 10:04
(Libra) (Cami)
I didn´t read all the comments here, I assume that someone said this already but... Forget synastry, forget astrology, forget Scorpio and his Moon. If someone, WHOEVER in WHATEVER situation, doesn´t respect your deep feelings and feel offended because of that, THAT´S NOT the person (crush, couple, friend, etc. ...). You deserve people able to empathise with you and your feelings.

I know how you feel, but try to move on and forget him.

Let´s say that he was really interested on you and he wanted more than spend the night with you (which it doesn´t seem...), everybody has wounds here but we learn to not project them on other people. So, if he has rejection wounds, it´s not your problem. He has to learn to feel that and be able to relate with others. But if he will project them on you, move on. Find people that can be wounded and also empathise with you.

As sooner as you integrate this in your life, as sooner you will stop suffering this way for other people.

This situation is happening to show you that you need to love more yourself and to respect yourself. It´s a lesson. Take it, integrate it and move on. If this guy changes his attitude and give solid proves that he understand he was wrong, then I´d say try it again. Otherwise, make yourself a favour and forget him.

I am summarizing many years of my life in this comment and this is what I have learnt from that. The key on these situations is to really see that we need to love ourselves, to respect our own space and feelings and to look for if there´s some wound that needs to be healed.

I wish you the best ✨
November 26, 2022 at 06:52
(Virgo) LotusStar » Morena_Lu
I know seems like everyone could see it clearly except me... I´m too stubborn, and my Mars couldn´t hold back any longer. I got my answers now... with certainty. It´s all good.

I´d rather put it out there and have him tell me straight then make up theories in my head that excuse him. My pride can recover, my heart is a dumbass. 😅

But yes.. not believing what I read anymore. Believe actions ONLY.
November 26, 2022 at 06:22
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » LotusStar
Oh..girl..why...

I thought it was clear enough. He just wanted some p...,why called him?

Also, I wish you luck with apps for dating. Mostly they are for One Night Stand and to boost ego of some people...

Don´t believe in everything you read there...
November 26, 2022 at 03:59
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have an update.

I reached out to him to hash this out... couldn´t take the suspense anymore. Wasn´t expecting a reply but he replied right away. We made some small talk. He mentionned how he really liked my place. I asked if he ever wants to hang out again after we´d talked about a bistro we both like (meaning, there), he said only if I´d have him over again at my place...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

We literally like the same things and go to the same places but he wouldn´t want to do any of that together, unless I have him over. And he pretty much made it clear its the only place he is interested to see me.

Well, this wasn´t an entirely futile exercise as I know now what he wants out of this. And it´s basically sex... or nothing. At least he made it clear now. I should have seen it sooner but he was singing a very different tune before wed met, he seemed open to anything, friendly... the dude literally had a rant on his profile about how dating apps have ruined dating. I don´t get it... But ok.
November 26, 2022 at 00:18
(Virgo) LotusStar » ram_goat
I don´t think I´m obsessed with him, but I do miss him and just got frustrated because he´s the one guy I actually felt a strong connection + attraction to after months of meeting/"dating" people. He really had my attention. I wanted to see him again and it seemed, he was feeling it too, which is what sucks. I guess I was wrong. Getting ghosted by someone you actually really liked is not a fun experience. Hope you don´t experience it, you may take a less harsher tone if you do. It would have been one thing if we didn´t hit it off but the ghosting factor after what happened and how intimate it felt is what I don´t understand. Maybe I´m naive and this stuff isn´t that deep for another person, or the kind of person he is, but I thought was a special connection. Anyway, I´m moving on.

I still feel absolutely no desire to meet anyone else or talk to anyone else or get to know anyone else, which is why I know this one meant a lot. But eventually, I´ll get there.
November 26, 2022 at 00:10
(Virgo) LotusStar » Morena_Lu
Seriously :15:
November 26, 2022 at 00:09
"Hes a favorite for our lotus here :2:"

:61: he sure is....
November 26, 2022 at 00:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sæglópur
I guess so, it´s just that, that´s not really the impression he gave before meeting. And he would have gotten a snack had we hung out a few more times.. I wasn´t expecting a marriage proposal, but I couldn´t understand why he didn´t offer to hang out again if he said we hit it off, other than I rebuffed him or he expected me to chase. He seemed pretty into it while we were together. If it was just a bruised ego, I may have made more effort to reassure or be the one to ask to see him again... but at this point I don´t know if it´s that or he´s not interested. I don´t want to chase and I feel like I showed enough interest for him to make more effort. He didn´t, so I guess that´s it.
November 25, 2022 at 20:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Petr9
Uranus and Saturn are a mess in your chart..

and all the bad activity in your 2nd house of self esteem, your 11th house of earned rewards and friends, and 10th house of work.

I think you are seeing this play out here, even though it is superficially about romantic things. Find more grounded, caring, and devoted partners to be obsessed with instead. Basic common sense. Pro tip: forget obsession. Lose this tendency. it belongs to teenagers. Learn to live and love like a mature adult, not a teenager or some shit you see acted out in movies.
November 25, 2022 at 18:20
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
My advice to them when they are going out with some girl:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »