Aqua/Libra connections but not Geminis....

November 20, 2022 at 11:12 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) AnnieG
Aqua/Libra connections but not Geminis....
I have always got on with people with strong Aquarian in their Chart :151: :152: :153: :154: :155: Ascendents and Descendants, and also Libras....but always have problem with Geminis....
Wondering why....( I only have Part of Fortune in Gemini...)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 28, 2022 at 08:44
(Libra) (Cami) » Anna239
For me wasn´t contradictory at all! But I found it interesting.

Yes, you´re totally right on that, that we are a "mix of signs" or I don´t know how to say it. Maybe I feel "I am Libra" because the stellium there, so I feel that´s my "basis", and then I see the touch of Gemini and the touch of the moon in Sagittarius, they three as the "principal group". Or maybe it´s my inner intention to feel a solid basis...

Oh well, I started again ... ! 🤣 This is my life all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Aquarius... learning and integrating its energy yet... So I can´t say very much about it 😄

Thank you for sharing your perspective, Anna. I wish you a nice week ✨
November 27, 2022 at 15:42
(Leo) Anna239 » (Cami)
I also mean that I think Libra will give you an answer as opposed to aquarius
November 27, 2022 at 15:40
(Leo) Anna239 » (Cami)
Hmrr, well I did say a few things that admittedly may seem to contradict each other

I don´t see any individual as just representative of one sign...

You´d be right though I think, if you think simply that a Libra influenced judgement would be at it´s base impartial

Which behind whatever facade someone may or may not have, means that we´ve tossed up all the possiblities objectively for Some time, and should come to conclusions based on the synthesis if anything

For myself I see myself attempting a balance to be struck primarily between Leo and Libra,
As there are contrasting elements within that I see personally as complimentary in certain ways
November 26, 2022 at 16:17
(Sagittarius) AnnieG » doonit
Thank you doonlit
that sounds interesting.... :153: in 12th and ruler is :173: and :176: which IC and 8th....I do have a tendency to do a project or talk of subject and go off tangent, and never finish and start something else, or do multi things...sometimes get upset with self when I see im trying to do many stuff at once, I am ambidextrous, I have the dyslexia of reading words before one another, pronunciation, but I can speak couple langues and pick up other languages, and communications quickly, I dont have mobile, tv, read newspapers and social media that stuff...
the throat is quite interesting always had throat problems(ears, skull) speaking the truth which I do, Im doing and find it easier now to put boundaries, and tell people, stop, Im not listening to that talk, or this is my time, I´ll do that after my space./needs...
So yes thank you😄
November 26, 2022 at 15:15
(Sagittarius) AnnieG » PauJoy
Hello
Yes Thats interesting...I do like looking at family charts... esp with like mother/father/child one sign & other sibling another sign, or mother, and two children one sign and father different...😄
Talk of Gemini twins, I knew a male twin...marry a female twin...both had children but no twins await for grandchildren twins maybe..😄
November 26, 2022 at 14:55
(Gemini) PauJoy
Hi Annie,

I have a similar situation. But the other way arround.
My father is Sag sun, but in general there is a lot of Sag in my family.
I believe its the polarity gemini-sagittarius that we came to work out and integrate. 👍🙂
November 26, 2022 at 10:01
(Cancer) doonit
It is worth considering that you have mercury in the 12th and the implications of mercury being the ruler of your IC (parents, early environment, family, ancestry) and your 8th house (commitment, life and death, emotional investment). It could just be that you struggle with the more mercurial in every way. The 12th is what we struggle to get a grip on in life and what tends to be unattainable and un-understandable and Mercury there could cause you to subconsciously perceive of those gemini types as enemies or generally injurious, even if they´re actually not. Speaking your own truth, bringing a lot of blue into your life, doing what you can for thyroid health and generally working on unblocking the throat chakra could just be a help in your healing, especially as you have chiron and the moon in the 3rd.

I use whole sign houses.
November 26, 2022 at 09:21
(Libra) (Cami) » Anna239
When you say "leaving you with a impression that they have a definite view when they do not" I don´t relate at all because after reflecting a lot whatever, I have a definite view and this is so solid that doesn´t change easily. I mean, I can listen to other ideas, my perspective can evolve, but the basement is so strong thanks to that previous deep reflection, that is part of myself and the perspective I have about life.

I am thinking if the combination of other planets make it different for me or your AC in Libra is asking you to work more on this to integrate more your AC haha we will never know ! :61:
November 26, 2022 at 09:21
(Libra) (Cami) » Anna239
Yes, one aspect or another will make you feel it in one or another way. I take the called "inarmonic" aspects as a tool for healing and learning through the relation with the other person.

But this conjunction NN-Venus would also mean SN opposite Venus ;)

I say Mars specially in romantic relatioships or these ones where you have some kind of sexual attraction or your sacral energy is activated in some way, "you don´t know why". When you´re very connected with your energy and body, the most minimal impulse you have, you feel it; and when checking the synastry, it´s funny to find that Mars is related with that (some aspect that favours some kind of sexual attraction).

But Mars can have other purposes too, not only this side. It depends on the aspects and the other planet...
November 24, 2022 at 13:27
(Leo) Anna239
Ohh I forgot to answer this question lol

It’s difficult for me to answer… because in short I just like air signs a Lot.
And I have a libra asc and Venus in Gemini. Which I suppose must mean that I like those signs the most

Though I also have my sun in the 11th house, but I have had some difficulties with Aquarius

I don’t know if my experience was typical however,

I think that the complete impartiality, detachment and indirect answers can be a issue more so with Aquarius

Whereas libra would give you a comprehensive answers taking into view many sides,
Maybe.. leaving you with a impression that they have a definite view when they do not :61: but at least they are considering and empathising this way

Also though, I don’t relate to a lot of the stuff said about gemini and how they love…
November 24, 2022 at 13:22
(Leo) Anna239 » (Cami)
Yes, and also aspects play a big part, that’s what I was thinking of

We do have a Nn-Venus conjunction

Which I “think” is the first major aspect someone has to my nn

Why do you say Mars??
November 21, 2022 at 17:17
(Libra) (Cami) » Anna239
Yes, but I´m going to go a bit further. I mean, depending on the relationship, it could be Mars or Pluto as well. The thing is that these relationships are needed, so you´ll be atracted to them anyway. It could be because Chiron or Lunar Nodes... But this is just my perspective because I associate everything to the soul evolution ✨ Thank you, I wish you a good week 😊
November 21, 2022 at 17:17
(Libra) (Cami) » AnnieG
My pleasure ! Have a nice week ! 😊✨
November 21, 2022 at 17:10
(Leo) Anna239 » (Cami)
Yeah, good answer. We’ve got some other stuff going on that could explain

Though I still think the moon, Venus and mercury are the most important for being compatible
November 21, 2022 at 10:55
(Sagittarius) AnnieG » (Cami)
Thank You🙏🌻🕊
November 21, 2022 at 08:07
(Libra) (Cami) » Anna239
Hi Anna, interesting question. To be honest, I don´t know if the fact to be in the 9th is enough for feeling that. But at the same time, we don´t know if you felt attracted only because they had Venus in Sag; maybe there were other "elements" that made you feel attracted... I don´t know the answer, I´m sorry 🙏
November 21, 2022 at 07:56
(Libra) (Cami) » AnnieG
Yes, right. When we heal ourselves we help our ancestors in some way. Congratulations for doing this. I understand you are not in touch with them bc different circumstances (the Gemini ones) so I suggest to think of what things you didn´t like from them and how these attitudes are related to Gemini, to what you need to integrate, to Sagittarius, etc. I think it will be useful for your healing process ✨

I wish you the best.
November 20, 2022 at 23:47
(Aquarius) TheWaterBearer
Same issue. Here. I dealt with a Gem sun and moon and it was difficult 😂🤣 it was rough
November 20, 2022 at 22:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Anna239
The whole Zodiac in thirds; The primitive third inc. :173: even though conventional education completely revolves around it!
The unimpeachable third is from :175: to :178: represents the most practical necessary activities!
The evolved third is :179: to the spring Equinox, can not possibly be understood at all times by all people!
November 20, 2022 at 21:48
(Leo) Anna239 » (Cami)
Then why do I get along really well with people who have Venus in Sagittarius?
Well.. I mean my Venus is in the 9th house, but it’s still in gemini
(Which is the ruler of my ascendant also)
November 20, 2022 at 21:05
Ones dead , ones doing life ...or perhaps dead now.....
My journey in self healing....... Im also healing ancestral family trauma, as I help myself I help them, and others....
November 20, 2022 at 20:52
(Libra) (Cami) » AnnieG
Well... Now you have an opportunity to integrate this energy and get along with them 😊
November 20, 2022 at 11:48
Makes sense...
never got on with parents.....both Geminis :61:
November 20, 2022 at 11:29
(Libra) (Cami)
Hi Annie,

Because Gemini is the other sign of the axis, your complementary opposite. So I suggest that next time you know a Gemini, try to learn from them and integrate what you could be lacking of (Gemini brings something to Sagittarius that it does not have and vice versa).

I have lived some kind of rejection for Aries too and I am sure the "other signs" can tell you this too. I think we all live this with the "opposite sign" of the axis. In fact, it´s not about opposition but balance.

Your rejection is showing you in what you need to work on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »