A.Seek Admins ?

November 11, 2022 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
A.Seek Admins ?
I sincerely wonder,
are here any admins banning these weakling haters ?
For real ... SpaceChild hasnt been here for a few months to do anything ...
I am here on this wonderful site for almost a year and a half, getting messages from people that are being atacked here as if I am some kind of Admin to safe them and because of that i wanted and had to shut down and bully away few of the weakling haters that did not bring anything fruitful to this site.

Call me a fucking hero-complex moron i do not care but enough is enough of this inactivity from people that should take care of preserving respectful enviroment this site has potenial to aquaire and keep.

I like to drink coffee sit down and read forum of astrological observtions and some light hearted stuff connected to it and sometimes even some intelectual and spiritual stuff.
But when you see a little sad weakling filled with hatred towards women that is writing shit about being so great to cure his small hurt ego and in the procces insulting people, hurting them when they might be down from their personal life and sorrows ... It makes me sick.
AND it is ongoing problem with Ryu/Ra/Rat-King ever since the little shit hoodboi came back and blocked me out of fear of being humiliated again.

Some of the people here are gentle and sensitive souls that do not need reading some hateful nonsense from mentally ill individuals.

Not stoping hate is like spreading hate and this site is loosing its quality and name because of it.

Admins, do your fucking job and if you want to ban me for hateful speech also then do it cause i at least atack those that need it.

To quote one user that well summed up this little sad hood boi :
"I think you need to look inward and figure out what your real problem is here lol insulting a beautiful young girls forehead because she made a comment on your post, you must be something really special?!

You think people aren´t taking your post seriously because we´re all average humans who will get nowhere in life and we are triggered? I think everyone´s just laughing at you for thinking you´re some highly evolved all knowing human yet you can´t start a topic without it being about others being so inferior to you. Lol. And you´re calling others weak. Its the weakest ones who feel the need to drag others down to lift themselves up. Good luck finding anyone on here who relates to you when your topic is quite literally about how everyone else on here sucks lol. Not to mention your entire paragraph is one long sentence that barely makes sense :61: "

Vote for me as a one of the new Admins and i shall stop these lost causes when they reach our beloved site for good.

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 30, 2022 at 09:33
(Leo) cubic » Rosincvist
Human rights are what bands all the nations together. Born and die on the same frequency, again and again.

We have to slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women, like the right to smoke cigarettes, so we have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people, while making sure every facility out there has a good bathroom to do coke in.
November 30, 2022 at 01:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Some of the Prague responsibility was announced just once as being delegated to `Dublin´ :6:
November 29, 2022 at 13:27
(Virgo) Aren Levi » YRashawn
I was calling him a hoodboi cause he was writing shit in private messages about shooting me or others to the death in gang style or smt while everybody could see he is full of shit ......
so yeahh HoodBOI

If you are suggesting i have smt against Hoodculture or black people in America then you are wrong.
I look at humans individually and i do not see race or social status.
I just see the core.

November 29, 2022 at 03:38
(Scorpio) YRashawn
Yea the ryu-rya king whatever account is/was obnoxious, but why is he a hoodboi? Hmmm I think I know why. That is a very specific term that is used to describe the status of a certain group of people. By that statement alone you are no better than him (or others) by passing on the same negative frequency on a site whose integrity and respect you are supposedly trying to preserve.
November 25, 2022 at 01:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Aren Levi
... This is the state of the current American Military... .........

... Unfortunately...
November 25, 2022 at 01:18
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Iceblu333
I have never seen anything more American then this ✔ :4:
November 25, 2022 at 01:00
Or... Maybe... This!!!

Mmmmmmmm... That´s my little Pony!!! :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 25, 2022 at 00:54
you Americans are crazy and i like it :4:👌

yes, the first one 🔥
November 25, 2022 at 00:52
Or this :75:!!!

Bend over Mf´ers!!! :75: :75: :75:
Login
(Log in)
November 25, 2022 at 00:51
Not into unicorns... And wings... And rainbows...

Hmmm... I wonder...

Maybe This!!!
Login
(Log in)
November 24, 2022 at 23:13
I would recomend pink unicorn with wings and rainbow 👌
November 24, 2022 at 21:28
Should it be a Pink Horse? With Big Boobs?
November 24, 2022 at 21:16
That black horse is a big turn of for annoyment vibes to be send to :4: :37:
November 24, 2022 at 13:27
This is what I meant...

These Bastards ignore me and annoy everyone else. :42:

Why can´t I get this kind of love!!! :42: :42: :42:

Forum Link;

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
November 12, 2022 at 09:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Sunnyshadow
That is what i call a quality content 🔥😄
November 12, 2022 at 02:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I found a video of R.R.K

https://youtu.be/XArx0ASwyDc
YouTube
YouTube
November 12, 2022 at 00:31
Wanted? More like Hated... But I Digress... :14:
November 12, 2022 at 00:28
Then I told her I was Broke and said that if this were to work she would need to pay me!!! I´m as broke as Humpty Dumpty on his worst day AFTER having a great Fall...

Never heard from her again... She was the second of the 5 bots that I had to deal with...

The other ones I barely remember... But I know I sent one 10,000 replies of "Big Black Cock" messages... I was bored... So that was a better day for me. :2:

Oh well... You live you learn... How to deal with crazies here... :75:
November 12, 2022 at 00:26
You seem to be well wanted man Sir. Good for you ✔😄

D. Vampires are real i know ... 😢
I am living with one and she is a beast 🎀
November 12, 2022 at 00:15
"Is it really that difficult to ban a user that is harrasing other users and lowering quality time for all ?"

---

Actually, Yes it is... Trolls and Bots are plentiful and keep creating new Accounts over and over again with different Names, Addresses and Ect...

It is not just one individual being Harrassed or doing the Harrasing; Alot of People are being Harrassed and Harassing others; You just don´t see all of it. I at one time had a random Bot/Girl Spam me begging to suck my Balls!!! And to send her money!!! I told her I wanted her Dad instead... And blocked her... She deleted her account and created a new one with a new name... Begging to suck every last drop of me... She was a D*** Vampire!!! :42:

I was TERRIFIED!!! I Wanted A Big D*** Mike From Prison who wanted destroy my... Nevermind...

BUT NO!!!!

...I got, The Insatiable Judge Judy who wanted to do freaky things to me!!!! Where´s MY Magic Mike!!!!!
Login
(Log in)
November 12, 2022 at 00:03
Is it really that difficult to ban a user that is harrasing other users and lowering quality time for all ?

Jokes about absolute ban of chatting is out of place here ...

Jokes about Boredom are long time beyond acceptable after this situation getting out of hand by this "hate speeches" made by one individual with serious mental problems casuing other friendly users to feel nastily at minimum.

Banter between 2-3 people is not that serious but when 1 person repeatedly harass dozens of people and even if one of these dozens people do not take that harass easily then i think it is wise to shut down the source of hatred.

You can satisfy your boredom on TV drama and try to understand we are not living in TV and people should have some basic manners.

I am glad you have taken Stacy as your avatar.
Spread joy among people but keep them legs closed :16: :4:

November 11, 2022 at 23:32
"Well problems call for solutions and one of great solutions would be..."

---

Not being able to chat with other members here at all... Just Turn off the option to chat or message people...

I mean, why not just make it a Software only Platform... :4:

Kidding... But I´m tired of the term "Hate Speech"... How about everyone gets silenced and Banned from Communicating... No Drama for ANYONE!!! :75:

That would solve the entire problem... No more Villians and No More Victims No More Heroes... Just Quiet Silence.

... AND BOREDOM ... :85: :7: :7: :7:... ZZZzzzzzz

I really should create a new Profile with a Profile Picture as a Female with Ungodly Huge Boobs and just start trolling people... :75: :61:

It would be fun... But my access here is still limited. So, I´ll have to wait a little while. :21:

HI, I´m Stacy.

I like to play with my... Pet cat... And eat Glazed Cream... Cakes...

I´m Single and ready to Mingle... My Boyfriend just broke up with me and I´m lonely... :24:

I don´t feel pretty anymore... And don´t feel like I deserve to be loved... Please someone save me from my loneliness... I´m also still a Virgin. :21:
Login
(Log in)
November 11, 2022 at 20:09
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Petr9
;)
Login
(Log in)
November 11, 2022 at 20:05
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Morena_Lu
Some people are not for this site. Some people just need psychological help, not astrology or tarot.
===
:15:
November 11, 2022 at 19:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Morena_Lu
Well problems call for solutions and one of great solutions would be more admins.

The only positive this problem brought is the ilumination of possible improvements of this Forum community and its pillars.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »