My other half

September 20, 2022 at 14:01 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Irene399
My other half
Hi I´m a Scorpio with a Virgo moon and pisces rising. With an annoying Scorpio venus
I´m just looking for my soul mate. I´ve felt so misunderstood my whole life. My mercury is in sagittarius so I love banter I´m a philosophical thinker. But I have the identity of a Scorpio I crave passion and merging with my partners soul. I don´t want to be alone anymore. Who ever you are dear no one I´m searching for u. I live in Melbourne Australia. Where ever you are find me I´ve been looking for you my whole life craving you.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 23, 2022 at 17:45
(Gemini) FOWL » cami cami
Soon enough! lol!
September 23, 2022 at 09:58
(Libra) cami cami » FOWL
I´ll have a Master in Astrology, then 🤣
September 22, 2022 at 19:37
Oh... it´s useful for TONS of things! Especially studying astrology!
September 22, 2022 at 18:18
(Libra) cami cami » FOWL
Thank you. At least, suffering was useful for something 😂
September 22, 2022 at 16:47
Great answer!
September 22, 2022 at 11:07
(Libra) cami cami » FOWL
Hahaha yeah, you´re right. Don´t forget that already famous one: "don´t worry, someday it will come".

I always say that it´s necessary to work on ourselves to don´t lose ourselves in others, because I was very codependent in the past; so an inner world is quite necessary.

But adding to your accurate answer, I´m that person you mention and...

BELIEVE ME GUYS, THAT DOESN´T WORK to find the love of your life 😂

You can work a lot on yourself but one day you look around you and wonder why after that hard work, you´re still single while other people that doesn´t even know how to improve in their lives, are into a lovely relationship.

So, to the person that posted this thread, I think that there´s a karmic side, where we need to learn some lessons in solitude (and today I appreciate it was this way).

I feel very reflected by this post because I also waited for my "special person" but I learned that the important thing is to relation with other people and don´t try to find or tag as special to nobody. Be open to learn from and with others. I have to admit that, if you are open to learn, you go faster this way because it appears plenty of mirrors that show you what you need to work on.

If you close yourself waiting for "the one", you can´t have these experiences...

I can´t assure the person you look for will appear, but I can assure you that you´ll learn a lot about yourself and life and that´s an invaluable tool for you.

At least (and here I come back to the first point) you have a safe inner world where "you won´t die" while you are single.

I think the goal would be to enjoy the "journey" no matter the circumstances.

I hope this is helpful in some way ✨
September 21, 2022 at 23:51
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » FOWL
What I have observed, myself included, is that partner positions change again around the early mid-30s.
The partner, which one was together since the beginning of the mid-20s then often no longer fits. Usually you are then in a stage of life in which the external circumstances such as house building, children, etc. make a separation difficult....but it comes then but usually (between mid-30 -mid 40). With me it was uranus/dsc exactly. It was already a crisis for a few years but I thought, just keep going, it will get better again sometime.
September 21, 2022 at 23:33
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Yes, but I do know a few who made high school romance work in the long term... hard to imagine! I´m talking more about finding someone in your twenties and making it work, which is hard enough! your point about having a child post Saturn Return also makes sense, in a way... but again... the longer you wait... the harder it is.. not just biologically, but in finding the right partner and making it work... etc... it´s all very complex... life eh?
September 21, 2022 at 23:30
Hahaha I don‘t want any of my teenage choices as a partner today 😂
But I agree… the problem is BOTH must be comitted to working on it.
As a Venus-Neptune Person it is not that easy😘 🐸😂
September 21, 2022 at 23:09
It depends on many factors like your ovarian reserve and quality and hormonal status. If social freezing is a topic, I would recommend it around 30.

The technique is "good" but unfortunately you can not rely on the chances. The chances of success are very much dependent on age: If women are under 35 when the eggs are frozen, the estimated birth rate per stimulation is about 40 %. If they are 35 to 39, it is 30 %, and if they do it when they are 40 to 44, about 10 %.
September 21, 2022 at 23:05
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
Of course it is always possible to find a partner for life, you just have to be willing to accept that person for who they are, and grow together. Any relationship can work if both partners are committed to working on it. I do believe that there is deep value in finding a partner young who isn´t toxic, and who truly cares about you, and making it work through time so that your life changes can happen in tandem and you can understand each other on a much deeper level. I agree, nothing about that is easy, but our culture has shifted so far into the disposable zone, people actually think this isn´t even a practical option anymore!
September 21, 2022 at 23:00
This is the thing I don‘t get. If you are practicing this keeping your options open thing your whole 20ies, you have NO relationship experience.

I‘m not promoting marrying young or having kids before your 1st saturn return, but if it‘s possible, experience living with a partner. when the opportunity arises, gain relationship experience. Live with someone, take responsibility, experience how relationships change over time, when everyday life has returned and the first infatuation has faded. How to deal with it. Sometimes it is only then that we become clear about our actual needs. We develop, sometimes together, sometimes each for himself and then separate. But these experiences help us in later relationships. I know there is some cultural difference. In many european countries it is common to live together for several years before getting married or having children.
Usually we have different demands and needs on a partner in our mid-30s than on our former college love.

But when you start trying to have a relationship for the first time in your mid 30s, it doesn´t get any easier. The try and error phase must be either shorter for biological reasons (then you know your partner but not so well) or you realize that it is not so easy as a "finished" personality to get involved with someone and connect on a deep level.
I don‘t know if it is possible nowadays to find a partner for life. But for 15 years+ would be a start.
September 21, 2022 at 21:33
(Gemini) FOWL » Maya1912
I hear you Maya... the other problem is to even find a partner you want to be with later in life... even if bringing a child to term is still possible... it changes for each individual. As you work in the field, I had read that after age 40, the chances of conceiving drop by 50% every year for women... not sure if I´m remembering that correctly...
September 21, 2022 at 20:45
(Gemini) FOWL » Ruby Tuesday
Fair enough. The way you wrote it was not clear to me... could be my inability to understand what you meant.
But the flip side to the advice on this thread, as you pointed out that "your options for attractive mates wane as you age" (paraphrasing), is that to play the field too long means that you do wind up either old and alone... or settling for someone lesser than a flame from the past you regret not focusing on. To work and strive to keep a relationship working early in life, you can age with a partner who understands you and has grown along a similar life path... this is also a very valuable element of focussing on partnering earlier in life.
September 21, 2022 at 20:28
(Sagittarius) Maya1912 » Ruby Tuesday
„ as if being in your 30s is too late to start a family“
The keeping your options open mentality brought us social freezing. Honestly, I find this trend for young women on one hand a progressive solution to dilemma they face nowadays. on the other hand it makes me sad, that it is required.I know in the US you have legally a few more options in fertility centers. And it‘s breaking my heart if I have to tell patients that chances are less and maybe a waste of money after a certain age.
September 21, 2022 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FOWL
System message: Post has been written by user Ruby Tuesday, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re taking too much out of context. I never used the word family. I said when people get married off early just to feel shameless about sex with their chosen partner, that is almost always religious people or again just people raised to be ashamed of having more than one partner they get married too early just to get it on too. That´s not an attack on a traditional family whatsoever. It´s a fact that relationships like that rarely endure the test of time. You just misunderstood everything I said. Age and emotional immaturity and being ashamed to experiment with different relationships were what I was referencing. Not families.
September 21, 2022 at 20:14
(Pisces) Tina95 » Tover
Oh god no, as soon as I noticed, I run far away, quite literally :D But sometimes it still makes me angry that I was so naive at this time. I mean yes, you learn through mistakes, but I still prefer to make none hahaha
September 21, 2022 at 20:12
System message: Post has been written by user Ruby Tuesday, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
FYI menopause does not typically occur until a woman is in her 50s. Are you saying you´re a woman who is post menopausal? I thought you were a man all this time. Lmfao All I said was what multiple other people said. Don´t waste your youth/20s. The rest was all you. I have a child already. I didn´t have him until I was nearly 30. I´m good. My friends are STILL having kids in their early 40s. It´s obviously not nearly as hard as the doctors would have people believe. 30 is far from high risk pregnancy. You still have 5 more years before that. lol
September 21, 2022 at 20:08
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
This is EXTREMELY judgmental to say that people only want a traditional family because they were shamed into it by religion... this is a very myopic view of human morality and the ability of the conscious soul to triumph over animal urges.
September 21, 2022 at 20:07
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
"No one said blow through every guy you see. They´re saying keep your options open and don´t waste every moment on someone who 99.9% of the time will end up leaving or cheating or both because people don´t want to only be with one person for their entire life unless they are raised to feel like their worth is dependent on how many partners they have or they are devoutly religious in which case it´s the same issue. Sex is shame for them. That´s why they get married at 18 and end up miserable and alone with 5 kids by the time they´re 30."

Some people actually DO want to be with one person their entire life... this is why I´ve been commenting here, you are projecting your own ability to bond easily " Trust me when I say there are TONS of soulmates out there if you just open your eyes and take a look around."

You are EXTREMELY LUCKY if this was your life experience. For some finding ANYONE they feel a connection to is difficult.
I want to be really clear, I´m not judging you for your choices, that´s not my point, but you seem to be judging others who want something more traditional, and some of my other comments here are questioning whether you are doing it from a place of subconcious fear about your own life path. I don´t know that that´s true... I´m just saying it is a possibility that I see, and I´m sharing my own life experience and what I´ve seen. I´m certainly not here to shame anyone, or imply that your life path isn´t valid.. I know NOTHING ABOUT YOU.. but... you did make comments which are essentially shaming others for what they truly want, and is a valid path for many people.
September 21, 2022 at 20:00
=====
Where did I state anything about miseries of partners and children? Can you even read?
September 21, 2022 at 19:59
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
And yes... I´m acknowledging speaking from a place of my own regret... but the sentiments you wrote about here are so shockingly prevalent... it´s almost become taboo to mention having one partner and children can be a deeply fulfilling life path.
September 21, 2022 at 19:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ruby Tuesday
=====
Do they marry off teenage girls to men in their 40s where you live? I bet they do.
September 21, 2022 at 19:57
(Gemini) FOWL » FOWL
You´re the one who stated the misery of having children and a partner.... not the OP.
September 21, 2022 at 19:57
=====
Let´s also note how this person never stated their desire for the nuclear family. You´re projecting some attack on family values on my part as if being in your 30s is too late to start a family. What country do you live in anyway?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »