squares to the moon

August 11, 2022 at 11:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

squares to the moon
in my chart i see i have moon square mercury, moon square chiron , moon square ascendant. Does having all those squares to the moon indicate i have an afflicted or debilitated moon and what are really the consequences? i haven´t understood well the meaning of my moon placements

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 18, 2022 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Nos sonhadores
System message: Post has been written by user giulio99, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I Am sorry you think i was being passive aggressive and manipulative, that was not my intention. My expression was like " i Am confused" and i also misunderstood your "nothing" thinking It was rude or provoking but now i understand that it wasn´t
August 17, 2022 at 09:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » giulio99
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
btw YOU had the short the temper .... i simply said "nothing" by wich i meant i had nothing to ad to your added question and then YOU freaked out about it and masked it with youthly sillyness ... Don´t you fucking forget about it .... i just reacted accordingly ... you can t do this with people ! i always thought libras are well behaved and not like this ... kinda manipulative tbh .... :10: :11: :99:
August 17, 2022 at 08:11
System message: Post has been written by user Nos sonhadores, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
short tempered / wasting no time ... most people don t turn 100 years old ... think about it ....not everbody is meant to play cool all the time ... its an uncomfy place for many of us .... one that can get sick litterly from it
August 16, 2022 at 08:55
=====
Yeah i know plenty of sagittarius people but i Guess depends also on other placements. Some of them are pretty short tempered some other not.
August 16, 2022 at 08:53
=====
"Whatever dude" is not offensive at all. It was just saying i was confused by your answer. And yeah you are right i meant your "nothing" reads rude not sounds rude ahah but yeah when things get written they can be misunderstood pretty easily.
August 15, 2022 at 21:19
=====
and i m not going to say i m sorry for ANYTHING man ... because i m not and i was NOT angry...but you made me angry right after that with this what ever dude crap ... gettin crankiy for not gettin your will ... i know how hard this can be at times but thats life !!!.... im older then you so i know :P... it was simply a misunderstanding and thats it .... :99: .... if you know sagittarius people MAAAYBE you would undersand it .... also sometimes i guess some late taurus and gemini in general are like that too .... astrology is helpfull understanding characters ... (other peoples psychic) ...and of course your own too
August 15, 2022 at 21:06
=====
in the internet there is no sound :P ....maybe you are not used to abrupt people thats all ... i have mars and pluto in 1st... things there just have to be quick sometimes... i bet if we d talked in reality with eachother adding voice and bodylanguage then it might have been not such a disaster...
August 15, 2022 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ioaanaa08
=====
Yeah i can also feel what you said about accumulating emotions without letting them out and exploding . I Guess what is helping me is meditation, working out, do some hiking in nature. For what is about insecurities sometimes i get stuck in my head overthinking stuff and overworrying but generally once i take actions all the doubts and worries disappear.
August 15, 2022 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have my moon square Mercury Uranus and my MC i tend to think about doing stuff but then i don´t do them cuz i feel insecure or find excuses
I´m very good at handling my emotions ,i am pretty strong mentally
The bad thing is that I don´t talk about my feeling with anyone and when everything builds up my body gets sick untill i cry and get it all out .
August 15, 2022 at 17:44
=====
The way you said "nothing" sounded very rude to me like you didn´t want to answer me(and i don´t think only to me), that´s why i responded in that way. I do trust you however that you meant" you don´t know shit about those placements" but next time be more clear with your response please. However i appreciate the fact that you took time to write your first answer👍
August 15, 2022 at 11:49
=====
and please don`t "waht ever dude" me ever again
August 15, 2022 at 11:28
=====
and please don`t make this an argument now !
August 15, 2022 at 11:26
=====
hä ? yeah fine laugh for yourself .... i helped you and this is what i get at the end because you can t suck me until YOU are satisfied ? ... oh so funny yeah hahaha ... nothing because i don t know shit about it ... thats why nothing
August 14, 2022 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Exactly ahah i Guess also my mercury in scorpio 12th house doesn´t help at all about this
August 14, 2022 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » giulio99
"Answer in a pretty ruthless and offensive way when provoked "

Bingo. You got it. Yes, it´s apart of this placement..

I stil slip up on this from time to time, but Ialways try to remain mindful and cognizant of it... you have too. :15:
August 14, 2022 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I can relate to that. Also a pretty impulsive tendency to a
Answer in a pretty ruthless and offensive way when provoked but working on it. Don´t know this could be caused by other placements as well
August 14, 2022 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
Sorry didn´t understand well your first question. However for the second thing you said yeah i have some interest in astrology for sure.
August 14, 2022 at 18:42
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Moon square to my Mercury and my Mercury square to my Mars.

It took me along time to learn how to respond vs react..

Responding and reacting are two totally different things, depending on also, what placements one may or may not have in their chart.

Squares may be seen as obstacles, certain traits / issues we have to overcome and move past.. but I look at them as ways to better yourself, challenges and lessons to be learned are apart of life´s maturation.
August 14, 2022 at 18:39
=====
Why nothing? 😂 Lmao whatever dude 😂😂
August 14, 2022 at 05:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » giulio99
:145:Your birth time ends in 00, are you getting all the challenges to intensity that the difficult aspect requires?
A 27 positive fixed-sign Luminary could feel a pull towards Astrology that others don´t have so much! :144:
August 14, 2022 at 04:46
=====
nothing
August 13, 2022 at 18:16
=====
Yep and what can you say about moon square mercury and moon square ascendant?
August 13, 2022 at 17:09
=====
because mercury squares your moon ... thinker going a different way then your passive/emotional side ... have the same problem at times ... see if you can get in touch with your moon signs element ... for me its water ... water all the time ... swimming , drinking water ... as of now lots of foot bathing and showers since the weather is brutal hot and dry all the time ... idk what it would be for air !?!? how about ventilation ? idk ... maxing out car vents stright to your fac or something ? ... hehe ...see if you come up with something ...
August 13, 2022 at 17:02
=====
Yeah i do notice that with those placements i feel emotionally overwhelmed and sometimes It is somewhat difficult to be rational.
August 13, 2022 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
you have to fight for well emotional beeing ... it won t just be givin to you , guard it like the swiss guard the pope or something , hehe ... watch my horoscope ... i know what i m talkin about .... like sometimes ego , going outwards , reprepsenting and all that has to stay behind wehn your moods have to be taken care of ... !
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »