What are you currently watching/re-watching? movies/tv shows/docu

August 4, 2022 at 20:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
What are you currently watching/re-watching? movies/tv shows/docu
Thought it may be good to jot down what you are watching or rewatching again. Give people some ideas.. or they may just find something that they too, would like to watch - that otherwise they would not have given a chance.
:44:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 15, 2022 at 22:23
(Cancer) Astroseth
My latest series has been the Durrells in Corfu. I think I fantasize about living in a place like Corfu at that time - some place away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
August 11, 2022 at 14:20
(Aquarius) db♒︎♅☿☽♇
Ok so going to Neptune Beach bars Saturday was dumb I got covid Omicron B.4 or 5 because I sweat my bed to soaking wet, but that’s okay I’m already better, no fever.

What’s better is what I watched!

“Kesari”
“Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”
“Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy”
They were awesome. If you’re at all interested they should be seen in the exact opposite order lol

1847, 1857 and 1895 India revolution development against British, their cinema style is amazing, the love components are deep and moving, their music and dance phenomenal and their fighting is epic.

I put on “Padmaavat” circa 1303 but fell asleep, I’ve got “Durgamati - The Myth” all on Prime, to watch next. Still need to rest and isolate from housemate/the world.
August 10, 2022 at 17:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
Don´t want to watch because I haven´t made it through the whole movie yet :3:
August 10, 2022 at 14:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
I loved that movie! I think that Robert was great there..There is that epic scene with Connelly..
YouTube
YouTube
August 10, 2022 at 11:50
(Pisces) fishscales
Halfway through "Once Upon A Time In America" (uncut version) ...long sucker... Almost 4 hours...

Pretty epic though...clearly crafted for audiences who have more patience than they do today...
August 9, 2022 at 17:44
(Libra) leorising
At the moment I´m watching the 5th season of Grey´s Anatomy and wanting to study to be a doctor.

If not in this life, who knows in the next. :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 8, 2022 at 23:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
YOUTUBE~hot~hot~hot!
There was an Azeri woman "Nasim Aghdam" who was shut out on the basis of "likely Iranian spy" So she slept in her car walked into YOUTUBE HQ and wasted several people before shooting herself. There is NO! place on the Internet where the subliminal message isn´t an endless tape loop of "Fuck You & the hog you rode in on!" :49: :48: :66: :49: :66: :49:
August 8, 2022 at 15:26
(Taurus) nutelina
I never watch TV or Netflix anymore. Too many YouTube professionals who just make a darn good job and almost anyone can be an influence.

But I would watch again some of this Chemistry in the desert and false lawyers :3:
August 8, 2022 at 14:54
(Aquarius) db♒︎♅☿☽♇
Also, don’t know how relevant, I completely quit watching TV, it was a lot of NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds and all news in 2018 as well as social media, I tried to watch FBI, the new Chicago PD and Fire, I can’t anymore and sitcoms are dead to me, I did catch up on Mom but that was the end.
American Horror Story however, I watched all those and LOVED LOVED LOVED them!
August 8, 2022 at 14:49
(Aquarius) db♒︎♅☿☽♇
First, Hi, I’m still blocked for messaging :(
Thanks for addy, still new here, learning.

I got dumped on Christmas 3-1/2 years over, so all I did was TV recently until I found Astrology in April.

I regressed to childhood and watched Japanese anime Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock and God Mazinger trying to find Shogun Warriors anything from childhood toys and found some happiness.

Moved on to Star Trek Discovery and The Expanse
My brain was making some connections then I stumbled on Chaco Canyon and learned about Moon Out Of Bounds, then found Astrology, I never cared for it until I learned about birth time and that my Sun is in 3rd house and wham even the free computer readings made sense.
Since I’ve dug deep, discovered my purpose and so on, now I go to NFAA North Florida Astrology Association, I’m here and play a lot on AstroDienst.
I’ve since studied the heck out planets on NASA sites, watching Cosmos original with Carl Sagan and season 2 with Neil deGrasse Tyson and rewatching planet Focus episodes of The Universe, everything has new meaning to me anymore, whatever path I was taking watching these shows was able to unlock something, I’ve known since I was young, my mom calculated our charts and shared interpretations, I misunderstood a lot as she had, so I dig.
I see traumas, I get details, I’m hoping to heal some people, close friends, ex gf, and writing a novel.
Interesting how profound some TV time can actually be.

When I can message I’ll send what I wrote you btw ;)
August 8, 2022 at 10:43
(Libra) giulio99
watching mostly thriller or crime movies /documentaries : cleveland abduction, liam neeson movies, run, micheal douglas thriller movies and lots of other ones similar,sometimes some horror movies too.
August 8, 2022 at 06:13
(Libra) Metadom
Shows i always seem to come back to : new girl,trailer park boys, dragon ball, criminal minds( if i can get over the torture/murder.

Noteworthy shows i would recommend : black mirror, american gods, degrassi
August 8, 2022 at 02:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IceSickle17
The Japanese have been hiring more Chinese & Korean illustrators for Anime.
Does land-line era Anime generate any excitement?
Sapporo beer going from Japan to Canada to Vietnam, is it spread too thin? :36:
August 8, 2022 at 02:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
" they make remakes in Hollywood..but I don´t really like them. "

Me either.

They also always have remade tons of Asian horror - horribly done IMO...

:19:

August 7, 2022 at 23:37
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I´m currently watching a LOT of anime right now, but once October rolls around I´ll be watching Hockey and Horror movies again! 🎃👻
August 7, 2022 at 21:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » rohini moon
"Tale of two sisters", Kim Jee-woon is very talented, I remember that one. 😃Gemini sun for him I think. I also love Spanish thrillers, they make remakes in Hollywood..but I don´t really like them. Only one I really loved( when remake is in question) is Vanilla Sky( Open your eyes)
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 19:58
Shutter was good! His "back problem" at the end.. wow. I´ve seen just about every good and not-sogood Asian horror movie/thriller that there is to see. I went through a "phase" of this many moons ago lol. :61:

"Tale of two sisters" was also one of the best ones I´ve seen.

Profiler ... I vaguely remember this but never watched, sounds right up my alley :15: :4:

August 7, 2022 at 10:48
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 10:47
I didn´t watch Cure, I will put it on my list, thanks!

This one was a great one
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 10:43
Of course ! Loved six feet..

Did you watch this one?

https://youtu.be/3DH4FdxKCNg

One of the most intelligent TV shows.

And I really loved Profiler, everything about it. I think we choose according to our Mercury.. Did you watch Profiler ?
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 07:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
And one of my favorite Japanese thrillers:

If you like suspense... this is very well done. Kurosawa has made a lot of j-thriller/horror that I have enjoyed.
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 06:46
Ooh Morena what about Six Feet Under? HBO show from back in the day. I loved it. Did you ever watch it?

Yes I liked OTH too... I watched the first few seasons of it. Also filmed in Wilmington, DC-spinoff
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2022 at 06:34
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Morena_Lu
But as a kid in elementary school I loved La Piovra, maybe the best TV show about mafia in Italy.. Great TV show from 80s and music..

https://youtu.be/4FAI-gJHiXc
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 06:31
"Pacey and Joey are the TV couple for me... this show is very nostalgic for me, emotions run high - I also used to live exactly where it was filmed! I was walking distance from Dawson´s house :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…;

I wanted Joey to be with Dawson...but I knew that she will end up with Pacey, and that it is the best for all of them. Great TV show...they don´t make them like that anymore. I remember and
https://youtu.be/GIFbz7uTOKI
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 01:06
Oh wow, no I never watched it, but I may now! I like the energy of their chemistry.. you can feel the passion/love.. through her tears. Thank you for the recommendation :37:

Pacey and Joey are the TV couple for me... this show is very nostalgic for me, emotions run high - I also used to live exactly where it was filmed! I was walking distance from Dawson´s house :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »