Seeking fellow Aliens

March 15, 2019 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Seeking fellow Aliens
I am Madalyn

Really feeling far from home these days, this planet drags me down.
I´d love nothing more than to go back Home to Pluto :160:

Where is your home planet? How did you end up here?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 22, 2021 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Magus33
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Let´s see if I can get this going just for giggles lol.
June 14, 2019 at 18:27
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
bump because gawd we need this in here right now..

desperately
June 14, 2019 at 13:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just dance around the stars. :117:

https://youtu.be/ne_OjT4y6e0
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
June 14, 2019 at 12:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Where is your home planet? How did you end up here?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 14, 2019 at 04:24
(Aries) ram_goat » Magus33
might as well bump this one too.. for the weekend..
March 28, 2019 at 08:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1Cancer
System message: Post has been written by user Magus33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also of note, In another of my Ayahuasca visions I did see myself from the perspective of being in a non human, but still humanoid body.

Didn´t look like the Bolian though, much sharper features, like some warrior race. And I mean literally sharp, like an exoskeleton.
March 28, 2019 at 08:54
System message: Post has been written by user Magus33, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm, that´s quite interesting actually, I´m not at all familiar with that character, could you describe the energy you´re feeling?

Interestingly I do have a lot of elemental & planetary analogies in my chart which are related to the colours blue and green.
March 27, 2019 at 20:01
It was cruise & kidman. I just can´t watch those two. For the sake of that
the movie was kind of lost on me.
March 27, 2019 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Kubrick was a master of hiding things in plain sight. Eye wide shut was the most brazen example.
March 27, 2019 at 18:00
coincidence.

haven´t seen that movie in years.
was not a big fan of that particular one.
I like kubrick movies but for some reason that one
never clicked with me.

liked Cruise better as a vampire :2:
Login
(Log in)
March 27, 2019 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Nice profile pic, it evokes the image of the grand-master from "eyes wide shut".
March 27, 2019 at 16:54
>>I think that´s how much of the astral plane works, via symbolism.

I agree. Also, I think they do not experience time the same way we do.
March 27, 2019 at 16:40
(Aries) ram_goat » BlackButterfly
Login
(Log in)
March 27, 2019 at 11:26
=====
Lol, what?
They looked nothing like that at all. They had a humanoid body, but wearing ancient robe like clothing, and their heads where spheres of white light.

That said, I believe they were just symbolic forms which are analogous to their true nature/characteristics. I think that´s how much of the astral plane works, via symbolism.
March 24, 2019 at 08:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Since I was a child I felt like I didn´t belong here, only after going to Peru, working with Ayahuasca did I find out I may actually be from another realm, still not clear on all the details though... but the impression was very strong, and I interacted with a pair of entities which immediately felt so intimately familiar; like family.
March 21, 2019 at 09:55
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
I was 12 when i knew she was here and for 19 years i forgot she existed ... my life has been hazed by amnesia since i was born with brief glimses into the true past and present . Yes if things worked out the way i wanted we would be together because there is no one else i love unconditionally. But in my case we are not spending this life together and i was meant to wait so while she engages in relationships with others i will do the same but i hope in your case things turn out to be the oppisite and you two become inseparable.
March 21, 2019 at 07:48
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
I wouldnt worry about the aries energy you two will have a intimate honesty and understanding of each other on a beyond deep level ,some of yours and her traits may actually be there to challange each other .

That is wonderful news?? ? please stay in touch brother .
March 21, 2019 at 04:57
(Aries) Moot » 1Cancer
Yes , i have been in contact and been fully transparent with her she has a wonderful partner and many many wonderful friends . She doesnt need me in her life but i always leave her a way of contacting me just in case..she knows who she is to me but i leave her to live her life as uninterrupted as posible by me as i can these days . As i said im not part of her mission plan here so i am of no use ..as long as she knows i care the way i do and that i will always be there if she ever needs me im ok .
March 19, 2019 at 15:36
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
I think, so far, this is my favorite discussion thread this year.
March 19, 2019 at 11:48
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
Sounds like who? Machine elves? :4:
March 19, 2019 at 09:27
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
:4:

You used the wrong term, it´s Demoncrazy :20:
March 19, 2019 at 09:24
(Taurus) nutelina » 1Cancer
They are very intricate, or highly realistic, sometimes technical. I have no idea what they try to say.
March 19, 2019 at 09:22
(Taurus) nutelina » plutointhe1st
Yes with memories, suddenly without intending for them to resurface, that´s interesting. Well there are people who guide others through past lives, AFAIK it´s called regression or some use hypnosis . Many hidden knowlege was uncovered this way.
March 19, 2019 at 00:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user plutointhe1st, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you mean in terms of astrology or within my memories?

I have received memories suddenly without intending for them to resurface. Though I would love to try a practice that may inspire more information
March 18, 2019 at 23:21
(Aries) ram_goat » LesJeuxSontFaits
I think he meant me. Yes, cynical. Also layers of meaning. All my jokes with Ellusion- some obvious layers of humor, others hidden, private. Rumplestiltskin! :2: See, I just did one. :64: :64: :64:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »