Astrology and the I Ching... find your birth line.

July 29, 2022 at 04:53 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) FOWL
Astrology and the I Ching... find your birth line.
I was taught a system whereby the Sequence of Earlier Heaven I Ching maps onto the Zodiac via the Robin Armstrong School of Astrology. I won´t go into too much detail, but finding what line of the I Ching your Sun rests on can provide fascinating insight into the specific degree, and lifelong advice on a specific problem one will deal with their entire life.
If you are interested let me know here you want to find out.

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 2, 2022 at 22:05
(Gemini) FOWL » paranoyakvesinirli
Take the trip! It´s a long journey, but boy is it ever rewarding!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 2, 2022 at 22:04
(Gemini) FOWL » Rogueish28
hahhaah K!
August 2, 2022 at 19:17
(Scorpio) paranoyakvesinirli
I want to learn.
August 2, 2022 at 19:12
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » FOWL
Haha, yes I am usually able to talk my way out of it and make the person who took offense to it feel bad... I mean, I don´t necessarily want them to feel bad, but I also didn´t mean for my comment to come off as offensive either so I usually look at it as a "they brought my response on to themselves" type thing...
August 2, 2022 at 17:33
Yikes! A Saturn, Neptune, Uranus pileup as the focal point of a kite.... I can see some bluntness there, sure! But you don´t you have that Gemini thing where you can say the harsh truth, and then give a little grin and smooth it over? Harness that Big Gemini Energy as my friend calls it!
August 2, 2022 at 08:02
(Gemini) Rogueish28 » FOWL
Lol this is actually accurate, My friends do come to me for advice and while I am able to give them good direction, I suck at doing it for myself...

My intentions are always questioned... I usually don´t mean any harm by what I do, but for some reason it comes off like I do...

I´m also very blunt... I speak my mind and it gets me weird looks all the time...
August 2, 2022 at 05:51
(Gemini) FOWL » Lib_8
This is specific to your Solar placement, so yes, birthday. This message should be taken as a core piece of advice for all Sun issues... which is at the core of any human. Every planet in your chart will carry a different message from the I Ching.
August 2, 2022 at 01:02
(Libra) Lib_8 » FOWL
Thanks Fowl. Does this correspond to just my birthday Oct 4?

It does resonate with me. Usually I have powerful insights and called upon for advice. I also have the ability to see through people and scenarios some of which I have developed through life experiences.

I like to keep few but close friends, I’m not a follower I usually tread my own path with my own thoughts. I do love and value a good night’s sleep guess that means I’m achieving that balance you talk about for the most part :)
August 2, 2022 at 00:33
(Gemini) FOWL » Lib_8
nfluence Wooing. The Keeping Still Mountnain beneath the Joyous Lake. This hexagram carries the message of keeping still within an effluence of joy. Moderation, and stillness... the beauty will flow.
The sixth line, Yin in an appropriate place of rest.

Six in the sixth place: (11° - 12° Libra)
Good company.
Loved ones gather.
One shares and rests content.
The sixth place: 11° - 12° Libra: 34. The Power of the Great
Powerful thoughts.
Good humour.
Others will listen and align.
Six in the sixth place:
If one is too attached
One will lose what one has
And be prevented from getting what one wants.
If one goes along with the crowd
Worthy friends will not follow.
If one can understand and maintain appropriate limits
One will sleep well.
August 1, 2022 at 23:13
(Libra) Lib_8
This thread is interesting. I’m curious for myself too.

Thanks!
August 1, 2022 at 21:18
(Scorpio) ovoonoo » FOWL
Thank you :1:
August 1, 2022 at 20:36
(Gemini) FOWL » stigmí
Well... Robin put it all out there for free. It is funny, he over-estimates what most people can do for themselves! It´s not easy to use, granted, but it is deep and profound.
If I´m confused about the message of a specific transit, checking where in I Ching it is happening has proven invaluable and spot on time and time again.
August 1, 2022 at 20:33
(Gemini) stigmí » FOWL
You trust in my abilities more than I expected :4: x) maybe I should not know so much :64:
August 1, 2022 at 20:28
(Gemini) FOWL » stigmí
His entire I Ching is up here degree by degree. I warn you, it´s a dense system which grows fractally beyond the first layer... I´m not sure how to explain it here, for those who this resonates with, I strongly urge you to take the entire RASA course which is online for free.
But enjoy this first layer as a profound degree based meaning system.

https://www.iching-hexagrams.com/he…
August 1, 2022 at 20:23
(Gemini) stigmí » FOWL
Can you also send me this reading? : )
August 1, 2022 at 17:49
(Gemini) FOWL » thinlyslicedbeef
As someone else noted here, it is a far more profound and useful degree based system than Sabian Symbols or other systems I´ve seen.
August 1, 2022 at 17:48
(Gemini) FOWL » EvaLeonova
Yes! Awesome Eva! Robin put his degree based I Ching online! You can look up points in your chart yourselves! Great! Thanks for finding that Eva.
August 1, 2022 at 17:47
Hey Rogue... you´re in MY territory now! Power of the Great! The Creative Heaven Father beneath the Arousing Thunder. The message here is to go out, proclaim your truth, make it happen! A drive for creative independent pursuits.

Your Sun is on the fifth line of the hexagram, a yin line in an odd space, inappropriate receptivity.

Six in the fifth place: (07° - 08° Gemini)
Receptive to change.
One must adjust to the time.
There is no force to resist.
The tide has turned.
One must align and try to help.
The fifth place: 07° - 08° Gemini: 18. Treading + 11. Peace
Significant change.
One must act properly.
Do not resist.
One must make peace with what is new.
Six in the fifth place:
One does not do what one advises others to do.
One’s intentions will be questioned.
There will be rumblings of discontent
And words of contention.
August 1, 2022 at 17:43
(Libra) thinlyslicedbeef » FOWL
Thank you for this FOWL! Will add this to my readings as well! :4:
August 1, 2022 at 17:19
Hey Beef, your Sun is in Influence Wooing. The Keeping Still Mountnain beneath the Joyous Lake. This hexagram carries the message of keeping still within an effluence of joy. Moderation, and stillness... the beauty will flow.
The sixth line, Yin in an appropriate place of rest.

Six in the sixth place: (11° - 12° Libra)
Good company.
Loved ones gather.
One shares and rests content.
The sixth place: 11° - 12° Libra: 34. The Power of the Great
Powerful thoughts.
Good humour.
Others will listen and align.
Six in the sixth place:
If one is too attached
One will lose what one has
And be prevented from getting what one wants.
If one goes along with the crowd
Worthy friends will not follow.
If one can understand and maintain appropriate limits
One will sleep well.
August 1, 2022 at 17:14
I Robin Armstrong is a good family friend, so his influence has always kind of been in the air for me. If you are interested in his techniques, I´d strongly suggest taking his course. He put it all up for free on Youtube, incredible stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 1, 2022 at 17:12
(Gemini) FOWL » stigmí
No, it is not the same system as Humandesign, Robin was working with this decades before this. I don´t know anything about genekeys... This is a degree based system where the I Ching tracks the light cycle of the Zodiac, of the houses, and of any given aspect cycle.
August 1, 2022 at 08:34
(Taurus) EvaLeonova » FOWL
How fascinating! Thank you so much, you ambassador of goodness !
August 1, 2022 at 08:16
(Libra) thinlyslicedbeef » FOWL
Alright FOWL! Hope you have a good rest :4:
August 1, 2022 at 08:16
(Gemini) Rogueish28
I am curious, if it´s no trouble...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022