Curiosity...

March 15, 2019 at 14:37 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alps
Curiosity...
Hi guys, I´ve been on this website for a while now and I´ve managed to connect with someone. I would be so grateful if someone could look at our charts, as neither of us are experts in chart reading. :1:

We´re just curious... :2:

Man = Blue
Woman = Orange

Many thanks,
Alps
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2019 at 21:04
(Leo) Alps » Neshat
Thanks for your contribution Neshat. I´m a bit spooked with what you´ve said because it´s true! There is a firey passion in my heart I can´t explain, this has never happened before, but so far I´ve remained calm (I hope). :2:

And when you said "pick up where you left off" it feels exactly like that. :22:

Can´t comment on the last bit, sees me as the loveliest thing in the world? I´ll have to wait and see. :1:

I must admit, I was a astrology skeptic (maybe I still am) but your quick reading is starting to change my mind!

Is there anything else that got see in the charts?

If anyone else wants to try their hand at reading I would be so grateful! :1:
March 15, 2019 at 18:54
(Taurus) Neshat
I see a past life connection. U maybe were married or family members in the past life, however you enjoy the time u are alone at home together. I see pasion, ur mars conj her asc, its like u feel turn on as soon as u look at her.
⚷ ☌ ♀ Shows a karmic bond, some say that it means you were in love in another life and you get to pick up where you left off in this life time to get heald.
She has her ♀ in ur 5th, she sees u as lovliest thing in the world and can forgive all ur faults.
March 15, 2019 at 15:33
(Leo) Alps
Here is the Progressed synastry chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »