should i stay with him

March 13, 2019 at 16:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kaat Couvreur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

should i stay with him
Hi guys, do you think we´re a match because I don´t feel like he´s in love with me . I also feel like we´re mentally on another level.. I´m interested in your opinion. Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 13, 2019 at 17:19
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Kaat Couvreur
He is Interested! for sure,

Its ´A Match´ but not a great match due to the friction aspects, can be worked on
March 13, 2019 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user Kaat Couvreur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you so much for taking your time to look at our chart.

So you think he does love me but we´re not a good match? But if we put effort in it we can work it out?
March 13, 2019 at 16:42
(Cancer) Trevor77
Reason why you dont feel he loves you is your neptune opposite his venus, but he obviously does because his venus is in your 7th of marriage, he sees you as an ideal marriage candidate

Its not a stable relationship though with moon square sun and venus opposite uranus,

There is attraction there with venus square mars but its not smooth flowing

his mind shown by mercury is on relationship, your moon opposite his mercury makes his thoughts and intentions confuse you, regarding how you feel.

In general its not the best match, but yep he wants you!

Id advise start out casual, so he doesnt expect too much of you, this works

nicely with his mars in your 11th of aspirations and social

and his venus in his cancer sign, his saturn in your 4th, he will look for a strong bond with you, and will want to get to know you gradually I think

He ticks your boxes regarding love requirements dsc cancer, venus in cancer

his moon in your 10th of work is usually ideal for work based relationships, but not love ones, so it may be awkward at work plus its squaring your sun which is yourself personally, but for staying at home with,, ideal!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »