Mercury in Sagittarius

July 16, 2022 at 13:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Mercury in Sagittarius
Is the mercury is sagittarius the most open minded,extroverted,positive placement for the mercury and the person overall?I was always into philosophical debates and public speech.Can someone with this placement relate to?What are yours experiences with mercury in sag person?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 18, 2022 at 19:02
(Gemini) FOWL » diavolul
Yes... oh yes.
July 18, 2022 at 13:27
(Aries) diavolul » FOWL
But it is an energy that create tiredness for the partners 🤣
July 17, 2022 at 23:45
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » FOWL
It was many moons ago...and, well, revealing that could kill the the cloak and dagger routine here on this Astrology Forum... :-). All I remember is that it took forever to drive to Kapuskasing - I think there was oddly an isolated ice-cream joint in the wilderness somewhere mid-point on that road - or maybe I am remembering some other long drive. All the pine trees, after pine trees are etched into my memory though...

Apologies for the chatter in this thread...just blowing off some exhaustion...I´ll stop now... - its the sag mercury blurt thought thing: i.topic, ii. thought, iii. blurt, iv. repeat. I´ve listened though... :-)
July 17, 2022 at 23:36
(Gemini) FOWL » MagentaP
Oh ya? Who do you know up here?
July 17, 2022 at 23:01
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » wenchbride
Sagittarius Mercury makes sense to me for ADHD, I´ve never been diagnosed but recognize all the symptoms in younger me, even older me, but mostly younger me.
July 17, 2022 at 23:00
:-)

ps. Wowa Kapuskasing - stayed a week for a wedding...
July 17, 2022 at 22:57
(Gemini) FOWL » MagentaP
Very awesome. I truly appreciate you sharing your natal Mercury experience with me. I love that about this site.
July 17, 2022 at 22:54
Ahha, so you are grouping all us fire mercuries together...hmmmm

So, yes I can imagine a Leo talking over instead of blurting out...perhaps a tiny bit of that Leo self absorbed thingy (I have a Leo sister).

...ugh...hopefully, I did not upset any Leo´s on the post :-)

anyway, not all fire energy manifests the same. I know you know that, but being a sag mercury - just had to blurt it out ;-)

July 17, 2022 at 22:42
(Gemini) FOWL » MagentaP
Hahahha thanks for cutting in!
I do know people who will just talk jver everyone else without listening with fire Mercuries. I view it with Leo most frequently. There are some traditions which view Aquarius as Mercuries exaltation instead of Virgo, (which I alwqys thought was weird... having rulership AND exaltation in the same sign.) Which would make Leo Mercuries Fall. Moreso than Sag... it seems to me like Leo frequentlt doesn´t like to slow down and hear the other person out.
July 17, 2022 at 22:37
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » FOWL
Thank you for asking. I´ve never painted but love art.
July 17, 2022 at 22:34
(Gemini) FOWL » pluto°rising
Very cool! Thank you for sharing. I especially like the first one... the way the crescent moon illuminates the scene. It feels very Piscean to me.
July 17, 2022 at 22:27
Of course - yes, all differ based on whole chart - didn´t think you meant ´all´ but just wanted to blurt out my experience with the placement :-)

As feedback though, maybe you perceive ´blurting out´ as ´not listening´ /talking over. When really, it could just be blurting out an instantaneous thought while listening...

Just being nitpicky for the fun of it today :-)
July 17, 2022 at 22:24
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 17, 2022 at 22:23
Happy to share, a couple here if I followed the embed instruct properly. The paintings start to finish are fast, seven days on average.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 17, 2022 at 22:06
(Gemini) FOWL » pluto°rising
That is so cool! Want to share some pictures? That is an awesome very prescient progression shift.
July 17, 2022 at 22:04
(Sagittarius) MagentaP » srgeorgio
Ahha...we meet again with similar aspects! Yes, me too very patient and attentive listener...

... and when I read the thread I stopped at your answer saying to myself- yes...

".... positive, open minded, extroverted, obsessed with truth.... not a great verbal communicator or story/joke teller, my mind can go blank mid-story sometimes lol"

...thats Me too!
July 17, 2022 at 21:46
The melting is a good analogy, I feel it.
July 17, 2022 at 21:45
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » diavolul
My Sun also progressed into Pisces along with Mercury, my natal ascendant ruler. I feel the changes acutely in comparison to the air of Aquarius. I suddenly began freehand painting surrealism which Ive never done. The change in my energy is apparent all the way through to the out side of me. My natal descendant is Pisces, meeting the most unconscious parts of me won´t be boring Im sure.
July 17, 2022 at 21:14
(Gemini) FOWL » diavolul
Despite its detriment in Pisces... Pisces Mercury is one of my facourite chart placements. I adore talking with Piscean Mercuries... they just melt into everything... it´s fantastic.
July 17, 2022 at 20:52
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » MagentaP
I concur, I´m pretty sure I´m an extremely good listener and have the patience that a saint would be jealous of.
July 17, 2022 at 20:47
(Aries) diavolul » pluto°rising
And how you cope with Piscean energy so far? LaLaLand, huh?
July 17, 2022 at 20:43
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » diavolul
Im up with Pisces now, where my Mercury progressed this year.

Two cents on discussion by others above.. I prefer deep conversations over any at all.
July 17, 2022 at 20:20
(Aries) diavolul » pluto°rising
It cant be weaker than in Pisces, trust me, my daughter has it in Sagitarius.
July 17, 2022 at 18:38
(Gemini) FOWL » Zephyrin
Thanks for the insights Zephyrin!
July 17, 2022 at 18:37
(Gemini) FOWL » MagentaP
It´s a tendency with Fire Mercuries to want to blurt out their thoughts without paying full attention to the person they are speaking with over all... but of course... as always... you gotta look at the whole chart... cookie cutter descriptions can only take us so far. Didn´t mean to imply ALL Sag Mercuries are like that... we´re just talking about over-arching trends of course.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »