Have you guys heard about what´s going on in Sri Lanka?

July 10, 2022 at 00:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Have you guys heard about what´s going on in Sri Lanka?
Interesting to say the least... haven´t heard many people mentioning this..
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/…

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 27, 2022 at 21:27
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Happycappy
the link to "Start new/own topic" has always been in each sub-forum category
(= the sub-forum category was already pre-selected when you clicked on that link)

but you are not the first person, who asked how to start the new topic :63:

so I just tried to place that link "Start new topic" also on the main page of forum
(and you have to select sub-forum category manually on the next page)

let´s give it some time ... and we will see, if it is a better solution :15:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 25, 2022 at 05:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
They´ve got a new prime minister now, also a WEF member
July 25, 2022 at 04:41
(Pisces) JoPisces
Food shortages? You will EAT ze bugs and you will be HAPPY :122: :80:
July 17, 2022 at 23:47
(Virgo) LotusStar
I heard.. good for them. I wish it could happen with trudope. 👀

Voting just isn´t a way out, when the game is rigged...
July 17, 2022 at 22:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
These "homeless people" look like they climbed from the depths of hell.
July 17, 2022 at 15:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
California... :28:

Alleged Homeless California guy stabs and kills Nascar driver at gas station...

Link;

https://youtu.be/R8KbGhOOdJc
YouTube
YouTube
July 16, 2022 at 22:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
"A country cat will survive."
Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2022 at 21:58
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ram_goat
"They got the government and politicians that they voted for, didn´t they?"

California...

*Cough* *Cough*

:28:
July 16, 2022 at 20:39
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
Oh I´ve seen that one..

A few of the Africans figure out what the Chinese game is, but the
majority of them.. oblivious like children.
July 16, 2022 at 20:21
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
"The Chinese are slowly proving this in Africa as well- it´s not evil whites that are the problem, it´s stupid (and corrupt) natives that always have been the problem."

Interesting documentary about China trying to invest and work with the people in Africa
YouTube
YouTube
July 16, 2022 at 18:51
(Aries) ram_goat » viv
Nice thoughts but at the end of the day we are talking about an island with a landmass roughly the size of West Virginia, with little or no economy or natural resources.

Those facts put them on the bench sitting next to Tuvalu and Christmas Island as far as international importance go.

They had their go at being part of the international community, having access to credit, development aid, and they fucked it up, for no good reason other than plain old greed. No tragedy, no genocide, no meaningful ideological issues, just plain greed. What is anyone to do for them now, under such circumstances?

Perhaps they deserve what they get now. They got the government and politicians that they voted for, didn´t they? The Chinese are not stupid. They will own the port which is probably the only thing that has any long term value on the island. It´s a cautionary tale for Africa as well, which will likely go just as unheeded as it will be in the rest of the 3rd world.

They made their own bed. Now they can lie in it. They can´t blame it on white colonial powers anymore. As a nation they must face up their own incompetence and corruption.

The Chinese are slowly proving this in Africa as well- it´s not evil whites that are the problem, it´s stupid (and corrupt) natives that always have been the problem.

Login
(Log in)
July 16, 2022 at 16:00
(Aquarius) viv
Yes I heard about Sri Lanka and everywhere else!

Astrology-wise its not the full moon in Scorpio now I´m concerned about but the next one on 12 August, Leo sun opp Aqua moon when Mars reaches Agol a couple of days later at 26 Taurus.

What Mars sets in motion next new moon, and makes visible conjunct Agol next full moon, will give us just two years, a Mars cycle, until URANUS CONJUNCTS AGOL FOR A WHOLE MONTH IN JULY 2024. Uranus has a cycle of 84 years so the last time that happened was 1940, the start of the second world war.

If there are useful initiatives around Aug 12-14 we will need to foster them.If there are more atrocities we must try to reach out to heal them. We have two years. And we don´t have time for the old political divides.

Its also noteworthy that the transiting north node was with Agol on Feb 24, 2022 when Russia invaded Ukraine.

As I´ve written here before, Agol, the fixed star, is considered the most malignant force connected with our zodiac. It is known as the Medusa´s head and basically as I see it, its about revenge and the rage of the dispossessed. Worn as Athena´s breast plate i.e., transformed and wedded to wise governance, we have a chance of living in a world of relatively stable, relatively prosperous and peaceful democracies or at least states with some degree of internal prosperity and self determination. If we don´t get our act together, say no to those who break international law, and, on a smaller scale start respecting people we may disagree with, locally and internationally, we may face the enraged Medusa and a bigger conflagration than we could now imagine.

I suspect this is linked to the cycles of Neptune and the collective power of our IMAGINATION. Every nation, as every individual, has its own responsibilities regarding this. Neptune calls us to imagine better outcomes or confuses us with changes we don´t want to acknowledge.

To those who say the mega rich can´t be taxed, there can´t be medical care, education, fair wages and good working conditions for all and peace is impossible, just think back ..we haven´t yet achieved this obviously, however progress toward civil societies has been made.

The US declared independence in 1776. The average life expectancy for a British industrial worker in Liverpool in 1776 was only 17. In a rural area maybe 30, a middle class, elderly person was 60. The life expectancy of an average American colonist was 35. Now, the bottom 30 countries, all in Africa, average a life expectancy of 55 and much of this comparably low figure, has to do with inadequate health care. Managing water supplies, Malaria, AIDs and other controllable diseases could increase life expectancy by a couple of decades, as has happened in more economically developed nations. We are spending billions on arms but not very much on sustainable development, drought relief etc

1776 is only 246 years ago, about one and a half orbits of Neptune. Half a cycle, 165 years on from the American war of independence, took us to 1941 when the bombing of Pearl Harbor saw America join WW2, and arguably, develop a vision beyond its borders. Add another 82.5 years and we come to 2023-2024.In other words America is coming up to another Neptune square and has to re imagine its purpose.

The founding of the first British colony in Australia was in 1788, the French Revolution was in 1789 and other countries each have their own significant dates. For Australia 1788 plus 165 takes us to 1953 the year Queen Elizabeth II was crowned, an event of significance for the then 8 million white Australians. What followed the coronation was a decade of former colonies becoming republics. The three quarter square is sometime ahead. Australia, which was only Federated as an independent nation in 1901 could just add one Neptune square of 82.5 years to get to 1983 when Labor Bob Hawke came to power for 13 years..I´ll leave Aussies to ponder.

Sri Lanka gained independence from the UK 4 Feb 1948. At independence there was a grand trine in the air signs between Sun Aqua, Uranus in Gemini and Neptune in Libra, but these make a kite to Pluto and Saturn conjunct in Leo opposing the sun! The current challenge to political structures may have been triggered by Saturn transiting the national Sun at 14 Aqua and going on to oppose Pluto at 19 Leo. Transiting Neptune in Pisces has not yet reached its opposition point at 9 Aries which will only occur in Feb 2030. Perhaps that will be a time when the Aquarian ideals of this young nation/ancient culture can find a new form.At that point Uranus will also have completed its first cycle and Pluto in Aquarius will be trining the natal position of Neptune in Libra. Yes, I am predicting another eight years of re-organisation, but it does not need to be utter chaos.

The EU bailed out Greece a few years ago with some very strict anti corruption measures attached to the loans. Perhaps we need a regional blocs to do something similar for/with Sri Lanka? It can´t be done by India alone because of ethnic tensions but maybe ASEAN countries together? Maybe oil rich Malaysia (which has provided for its people) could act as broker?

There are also a dozen other wars going on right this minute.I think there are big issues around "failed states"as well as those which fail because of aggression by neighbours, or corruption from within and exploitation fron multi nationals which act without regard for human or environmental costs.

For all these problems we need to work with Neptune, in envisaging best outcomes.

further re Sri lanka
Until I was kicked off Facebook a year ago I had a regular correspondence with a young guy who lived in the middle of Sri Lanka. He had gone back to his family´s moderately prosperous small holding where they harvested cinnamon, copra, fruit and vegetables and kept a few cattle, dairy cows and chickens and tried to preserve the teak forest for the future.They would be considered middle class and had hoped to build some tourist cabins which both Covid and the breakdown of the economy will have delayed, perhaps for a long time.

He had a university training but was unable to afford to live and work in Colombo and was very worried then about the economy.He said there was wide spread corruption at the government level, especially among the ruling families, a population, that in his opinion was too willing to rely on govt.He agreed with publicly funded education, health and basic welfare but thought many people had become lazy, relying on handouts instead of building businesses. He said the country was living well beyond its means and now imported too much of its food instead of growing it. Worst of all he feared indebtedness to China which had funded infrastructure, including reconstruction of the major port of Trincamalee and was about to own it as debt had not been repaid. He feared loss of independence for his ancient culture and nation. Sri Lanka, even then, had defaulted on IMF loans, loans from India etc. He is ethnically Singalese and blamed Tamils for the civil war and the costs of reconstruction, although living in Australia, I have heard another side of the story from Tamil refugees.

Just this little bit of insight into life in a country I have not been to opens windows in my mind. Hope it does for you too.

July 16, 2022 at 06:00
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosincvist
Deleted?
July 16, 2022 at 04:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosincvist
No idea what you said or meant...

But I´m down for some dick and tator-tots if you´re offering...

July 16, 2022 at 00:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
So really you sausage link dick tator tots to the island paradise of Sri Lanka!
The Portuguese Pirates called it Serendib; The British found that every nice looking port of call was already hit by a Portugueses mass shooting!
I was surprised to see what a dancy island Sri Lanka is. How did this inspire Arthur C. Clarke?
July 15, 2022 at 19:57
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
I personally never considered my inner dictator a bad thing... However, you learn that everything cannot be controlled and people have to learn sometimes by themselves...

So these days I just sit back and watch...

Video link;

https://youtu.be/ee0DGHJhbLg
YouTube
YouTube
July 15, 2022 at 17:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
"I there is a little dictator in all of us...

"hard to come to terms with my inner dictator..."

Tptb have come to terms with their inner-dicktaking. Beli´dat.

2x
July 15, 2022 at 17:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » stigmí
Passive?

No, I´m not passive.

I there is a little dictator in all of us... Me being a Taurus... With very strong Saturn/Capricorn placements it´s very hard to come to terms with my inner dictator...

The thing about change and involving other people is for the "other people" to recognize the problem AND their mistake...

A person who has an addiction/habit will not want to change unless they need to change. Otherwise... They will fall right back into their destructive habits...

[Again, I have a very strong Saturn and that is why Saturn is so feared... It will drag you through the gravel, grass, brush and even through hell until it gets it´s point across... For you to do specifically what you were meant to do...]

So, to change the future... That has to happen during a certain time; when everyone is on one page/accord.
July 15, 2022 at 08:02
(Gemini) stigmí » Iceblu333
Whatever is very passive attitude...
I mean if it is realy passive...
I hope, people someday understand, that its they, who change future...
July 15, 2022 at 07:33
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
This is true worldwide. We have terrible leadership.

We departed from sound fundamentals. Chicago School Economics, Milton Friedman´s ideas, all led to this. It started in the 1970´s.
July 15, 2022 at 07:19
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
A country cat will survive.
July 15, 2022 at 01:04
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » stigmí
I honestly don´t care what it brings... I´m tired of the charades.... Whether it´s good or bad... I don´t care... I´m more so ready for whatever is supposed to happen... To happen...
July 14, 2022 at 23:48
(Gemini) stigmí » Iceblu333
“ I can´t wait until Pluto enters Aquarius...”

:15:

But it is still not predicted what it will bring ^^
July 14, 2022 at 19:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Seems like China is the final denominator...

It always leads back to them...

Covid 19... China

Manipulated Sports advertisements in regards to Hong Kong... China

Fake fish in stores like dollar tree and Walmart - China

Fake ballots during 2020 election - China

Corrupt USA Politicians tend to lean towards China

Most if not all USA foreign animosity is avoidant of China... And Russia is usually blamed...

I can´t wait until Pluto enters Aquarius...
July 14, 2022 at 13:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
Tuesie is doing great. She’s cute and awesome.

She’s loving the good weather, so she can sit in an open window and watch the birds and squirrels.
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »