Have you guys heard about what´s going on in Sri Lanka?

July 10, 2022 at 00:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Have you guys heard about what´s going on in Sri Lanka?
Interesting to say the least... haven´t heard many people mentioning this..
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/…

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
July 10, 2022 at 01:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon
There´s alot happening all over the earth that no one is mentioning. The drama is focused on a war that means nothing to alot of people.

What about Yemen? Palestine? What about the deeper parts of Africa?

The earth is burning all over. Sri Lankans governing body has collapsed and the people are chaotic as they have nothing to cradle them anymore. Nothing to hold accountable. They´ve been let down by something they put their trust in. Who will step in to be the savior? India? China? UN? If the Biden administration wasn´t do ass backwards, it would be the perfect time for America to deliver some democracy :47:

Same thing is coming to a town / country near you. As long as people still believe the government is their friend, the people will continue to be robbed and poisoned until it happens to them.

The Dutch farmers have completely blockaded towns and government buildings. They´ve dumped hay on police homes in a direct way of saying "we know who you are and where you live". The people are standing with them.

Taxi drivers broke the lines in Italy and went through parliament.

Corruption is being exposed everywhere, in every country and continent. Police are losing the last of the publics trust and are losing staff in unprecedented numbers.

The pot is boiling.

Year of the Tiger. Year of the rebel. Year of rebellion. Jupiter in Aries. The reason why I personally believe a lot of governments have pulled back or "changed cabinets". Also another reason why the boogie flu hoax and vaccine rollout was nessecary. Poison the waters before the battle. This is the year the people can make the change they want to see. Not the way the J want to see.

Order out of chaos.
July 10, 2022 at 01:49
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
Yes and also Japanese prime minister was shot dead.
I had a dream of great floods in cities like a scene out of movies I hope it doesn´t come true what I saw.

Transit moon, transit Ketu conjunct my Scorpio sun all sextile with transit Psices Neptune (dream) maybe that´s why.
July 10, 2022 at 02:05
(Aries) ram_goat
Yep I have heard of it. Man, this scorpio moon..

I am having weird dreams too.

Not bad ones, just personal messages from people and dead relatives.
It started 2 nights ago... which coincidentally is when this moon began (I just checked it..).

July 10, 2022 at 02:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
"Not bad ones, just personal messages from people and dead relatives.
It started 2 nights ago."

And it´s close to the upcoming full moon this week :22: dreams like that are so interesting, write them down to ensure you don´t forget them ;)
July 10, 2022 at 02:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the wizard
You and ram are both sag ascendants in Vedic and have had meaningful dreams / just something to take note of :15:

I heard about the Japanese PM too.... it´s really coming down huh?
July 10, 2022 at 02:25
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
write them down to ensure you don´t forget them ;)

I just woke up from one 15 minutes ago and I am writing it down...

I always write them down. I just got the news today that my cousin has
been in the hospital for 20 days having part of his intestine removed.

2 nights ago I saw his father in a dream. His father (yes, my uncle..)
died in November 2021.

Also on March 23 2023 pluto moves into Aquarius for a few months, then retrogrades back in to Capricorn. I can´t wait for that change. Pluto in Cap has been a rough ride. I am sick of it. I was sick of Pluto in Sag by 2001. That era was a mess in some respects. A buildup to the mess we have now. I hope that in AQ Pluto clears the slate somehow.
July 10, 2022 at 02:27
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » rohini moon
Yes ✅️
I´m purva ashadha :99: asc in vedic and it is connected with water. I do love to 🏊‍♀️
July 10, 2022 at 02:30
Also yesterday I had a painful lower stomach cramp I couldn´t sleep (I´m guessing it was small intestine) and vomiting like 5 times, I had ordered homemade food it tasted okay but maybe it was unfresh.
Now it´s nearly about to go away.
July 10, 2022 at 02:39
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
I heard about the Japanese PM too.... it´s really coming down huh?

So far that seems like it was just one random crazy guy.

He wasn´t the current prime minister, he´s been out of office for 2 years.
It would be like someone shooting Hillary. It makes good news headlines, but doesn´t really destabilize Japan in any meaningful way.

Sri Lanka, on the other hand is in much deeper doo-doo.

Soon to be followed by the rest of the third world. Look for trouble in the Arab world next. They are HUGE importers of food to feed their population and with Ukrainian grain bottled up in ports for the forseeable future, they will be the next ones rioting over food. They haven´t got the climate, the water or the land to feed their populations any other way than by importing food from elsewhere which is what they have done for so many decades while the populations in those countries have doubled many times over.

July 10, 2022 at 03:17
Yes and also Robert Crimo shooting.
July 10, 2022 at 06:09
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
Right now moon is at 28 Scorpio exactly conjunct my Scoprio 28 sun. I´m not feeling negative, intense, extra emotional, not thinking life is dead and cruel. I´m liking this energy its happy and worryless. It feels like a Sunday honestly :/
July 10, 2022 at 06:27
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » boyakasha the wizard
Öncelikle geçmiş olsun, şifa dilerim arkadaşım.
Gördüğün rüyalarda ki sel felaketi turkiyede son 1 aydir gündemde, karadeniz, iç Anadolu bölgesinde baya hissedildi.
Neyseki ben rüya görmüyorum ama dediğin gibi kolektif ipek gibi süzülüyor,
Ay akrepteyken yeterince sessizliği elektronik aletler ve müzik olmadan dinleyince duru işitin aktif olur.
Sağlıkla kal :83:
July 10, 2022 at 06:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Yes. It’s been brewing for awhile.

Also the Dutch farmer protests.

ESG, or Environmental, Social Governance policies by big investment firms plays a major part.

Black rock , State Street, Schwab, Vanguard etc are instituting ESG investment policies.

I just got back from a show and my brain is mush or I’d lay it out better.

Time to give Tuesie attention.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 10, 2022 at 07:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Black rock , State Street, Schwab, Vanguard etc are instituting ESG investment policies.

So those investments in HP Gabon are off the table now?

But there is still Bitcoin in El Salvador for Pyrite Petes.

I hear a new species of Ape has been discovered there too
since they adopted BTC as the national currency.

Personally, I am more a fan of Zucky-bucks.. as a target for my satire, at least.
Login
(Log in)
July 10, 2022 at 07:04
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » MONA_ROZA
Mona :75: :6:
How are you?!
Oh how can I forget, Eid Mubarak 🌙 :84:

Yes, there is heavy rain moonsoon season here in Pakistan. In the dream I saw myself in my old house and the area downstairs was filled with water outside. I saw the view outside the window it was as if I was in the bottom of a sea, everywhere it was dark blue. Turkish people take care too!
July 10, 2022 at 07:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
TUESDAY ! I HAVE MISSED YOU! :79: :80: :12:
July 10, 2022 at 07:13
Deliye hergun bayram :75:

Sana da iyi bayramlar
Rüyan güzellikler getirsin .
Ruya tabiri ilk anlattığın kişi ile olumlanir .
Hayırlara vesile olsun
Eski evindeki yaşadığın olumsuz şeyleri bu evinde yaşamayacaksin.
:152: :152: :152:
July 10, 2022 at 07:25
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » MONA_ROZA
With the guidance and helping hand of Akbar Bugti Sahib and anger and power of Bal Thackeray sahib, I tuned in to their spirits with this moon, as a fellow Jyehsta like them Indra is smiling upon me :122: :78: :15:

Old House? Pffft I will have 10 more new houses :5:
July 10, 2022 at 08:03
Birisi bir dilekte bulunduğunda ne deriz bilirsin.

: إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ, in šââ -Allāh),
O ol der ve olur,
O inşa edendir.
July 10, 2022 at 23:40
(Scorpio) JesseZX » majinbuuty
all "political unity" is faux unity.
July 11, 2022 at 01:10
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » majinbuuty
"white supremacist"...

I have a question... Is there a such thing as an;

Asian Supremacist?
Black Supremacist?
Mexican Supremacist?
LGBT Supremacist?
Anti-White Supremacist?

The list continues...

You are using dramatic extreme and hostile charged hateful loaded words/language towards people who you dont like nor care to understand...

At least explain why you consider a person or a group of people "white supremacists".

People have blindly called Trump a White Supremacist... Parroting what his political rivals wanted you to think.. when the truth is much more simple...

However, Trump did a lot for the people. And yes, That includes Black people as well...

Video;

Trump let´s Homeless Black Woman live in Trump tower for over 9 years. Does that sound like a White Supremacist to you?

Link;

https://youtu.be/pGqWSAOW8D8
YouTube
YouTube
July 11, 2022 at 02:04
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
Asian Supremacy; Beijing sees `China´ on the horizon more than anything else! :98:
Black Supremacy; You could easily travel to two-thirds of Africa without stopping in a place that doesn´t claim Bantus #1
Aztlan Supremacy; Used to hear a lot about that one in Los Angeles!
BLT bacon-lettuce and tomato Supremacy :12:
July 11, 2022 at 07:24
(Aries) ram_goat » majinbuuty
Word...
July 11, 2022 at 07:38
(Aries) ram_goat » majinbuuty
People of all classes were able to maintain unity for their protest in Sri Lanka cause all of them know their influence and place in society.

A country slightly larger than the state of West Virginia, with the population
of Romania...

and composed of 75% of one single ethnic group.

Pretty easy to find broad political unity under those conditons. Like a brown skin Norway.
Login
(Log in)
July 11, 2022 at 07:41
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Compared to the USA..
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »