James Webb Space Telescope

July 5, 2022 at 01:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rosincvist
James Webb Space Telescope
We were supposed to get the HD-awesome images six months from the last weekday of the 52nd week of 2021, now they are saying they need to hold on to them till July twelfth, the pictures of Alien planets with night-lights on are being hoarded, secreted, threatened with destruction....... ............ .........
Took forty years for someone to admit that Carl Sagan saw high resolution pictures of planet :155: with the exclamation "My God! it looks like Arizona!"
Another Forty years shall go by before someone says of June 2022 J.W.S.T. photos "My God! it looks like Belgium!"

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 16, 2022 at 13:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Five Thousand & Five exoplanets to date, hardly any for J.W.S.T. and now the official report is whackjob data on exoplanets from J.W.S.T., seriously was this giant Origami sent 1.5 million kilometers (930,000 miles) so NASA, the European Space Agency & The Canadian Space Agency would all get whackjob data?
September 8, 2022 at 20:28
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
They kept releasing jupiter pictures it got boring like it´s something to be so proud of, just bunch of old science teachers thinking they are so cool. What´s so special about it? Same round caramel ball but with different color? Even I could edit that shit. They are pissing us off. What am I supposed to do with a X Ray picture of it? Show it to my doctor thinking its my balls lol? There needs to be a dislike button for this.

I NEED TO SEE ALIENS OR SOME FANCY PLANET THAT RAINS DIAMONDS FARTS LAVA BLOWS RAINBOWS AND HAS RED SKINNED SHREK WITH 4 EYES A FURRY TAIL ANIME HAIR AND SHOOTS LASER OUT OF HIS MOUTH.

I´m gonna pull up at space office with my gold plated 30 round no recoil laser night vision scope AAA+ grade Kalashinkov ajdhdkxyjss WHY IS THERE NO GUN EMOJI ON ASTRO SEEK WTF. :47:
September 5, 2022 at 18:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha the guru
"Sound of a black Hole :142:"
They are gateways to parallel universes; Like "Sliders" meets the `Cromags´
J.W.S.T. just stares and stares at :156: and it´s minions for the purpose of keeping as many points of reference "Close to Home" as possible, the sheer amount of information means a pixel here and a pixel there are going to leak out!
August 26, 2022 at 12:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
I had a Russian-American American History teacher long ago who was growing close to the terror known as "retirement" who´d say with a big grin; "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public!" :98:
Would you say Belgium is well-prepped for the "Breakaway Civilization"??? :97:
August 24, 2022 at 22:07
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo_Ness
Oh no, Moon queen dissipated again... :94:
August 24, 2022 at 22:05
(Taurus) nutelina
Did you say Belgium?
YouTube
YouTube
August 23, 2022 at 12:48
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Sound of a blackhole 😨
YouTube
YouTube
August 20, 2022 at 21:15
This is big deal. Let´s send a cockroach there. The 10x gravity could make it so strong that by the time we come back to live, they´ve have grown legs arms and brains better than ours, evolution. They should make telescopes that can go inside these planets and send photos back to us, like Mars rover.
August 20, 2022 at 16:16
`Tess´ has spotted a :159:-sized planet around a surprisingly huge :78:.
I don´t think it is adequate in size to be a "Neptune" it is more of a Super-Earth.
I really really really hope that all the little telescopes just mean that J.W.S.T. is ready to blow our fucking brains out of their skulls :94: :94: :94:
August 16, 2022 at 01:25
:96:Soup explosion! :61: We were scheduled to have borsht and then were hit by a Tsunami! :95:
Space is an icy aquarium tainted by antifreeze :300:
August 15, 2022 at 19:29
Right now I find myself lying awake at three in the morning,” says Alison Kirkpatrick, an astronomer at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, “and wondering if everything I’ve done is wrong.”

The upcoming debate, which features philosopher of science Bjørn Ekeberg and Yale astrophysicist Priyamvada Natarajan, along with Lerner, is premised as follows:

The Big Bang theory crucially depends on the ‘inflation’ hypothesis that at the outset the universe expanded many orders of magnitude faster than the speed of light. But experiments have failed to prove evidence of cosmic inflation and since the theory’s inception it has been beset by deep puzzles. Now one of its founders, Paul Steinhardt has denounced the theory as mistaken and ‘scientifically meaningless’.

Science is saying now big bang theory is proving to be wrong after looking at hidden JWST photos. I mean it was called a "theory" in the first place so who said it was right :2: At this point is Bible, Islam, Shinto or vedic astrology right?! I didn´t believe in them in the first place like the whole world was a hot soup that exploded and before that time didn´t exist? Nah miss me with that.
August 9, 2022 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Leo_Ness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tropical astrology is the greatest hoax of this milenium (or two) :61:

You create a system inside one relation (Sun and Earth) and than you add "referent" elements (constalations) that are outside that system. :144:
August 9, 2022 at 11:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:145:Too much to ask to focus the camera far enough away to confirm Tropical Astrology.
Looking for the darker Planetars, lukewarm bodies that grow silly string type funji.
Looking for things that have never been hit by F<A<B<O :78: radiation shock waves!
July 23, 2022 at 19:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Statistically improbable.......
:24:No one expected a ding from a micro-meteorite quite so soon! :8:
Let´s hope the documentary shall have a more light- :79:ed song than "Dust in the Wind"
July 16, 2022 at 18:50
Super-Earth steam-bath as in Goldilox is found boiled and bloated on the floor of the three bears´ den! :94:
July 15, 2022 at 12:45
Webb is not playing around.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 15, 2022 at 12:32
This is the earliest galaxy JWST has seen 13.1 billion years old. God´s like ok I will give you a censored bean :61:
Login
(Log in)
July 15, 2022 at 12:07
Yeah saw that too, a let down again. Like a caramel lollipop.

But Elon Musk gets my humour😂
Login
(Log in)
July 15, 2022 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:108: :7:Okay a :156: photo! Now what about more provocative glows closer than Trappist 1! It was kind of counter-intuitive to search for planets whilst staring at Exo-Suns! What about the sneaky planets posited to elude us; A planet that uses Polaris as a corner of it´s ecliptic like Regulus! :141: :140:
July 14, 2022 at 20:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IceSickle17
:96:My hopes were up about Wasp 96 until I found out how freaking hot it is! :21:
Hubble had to have told us that already, which begs the question; When are we going to see something really very new! :47: :115: :47: :115: :47: :115:
July 14, 2022 at 06:00
What? :24: have you been to the moon? Are you astroseeking from moon :61: I´ll see you tonight in the sky jump for me.
July 14, 2022 at 05:35
There is an atmosphere on the Moon, has to race about because Lunar Month = One Lunar day, :116:
July 14, 2022 at 04:16
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » IceSickle17
I kid you not I thought of writing the same thing, the flag was moving it looked wavy. The jumping part could´ve been slow motion trick. If no human has been able to land again after Armstrong then how did it land people there years ago in 1972, this is such a worldwide scam. We have such crazy video editing skills nowadays everything can be faked.
July 13, 2022 at 20:41
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » boyakasha the guru
Totally on the same page! The Moon landing was totally fake lol. There is wind blowing the American Flag in the video but wait... isn´t space supposed to be a vacuum? Lol it´s likely being filmed in Area 51 or some desert-like area. They are just hopping around on sand I can´t believe I ever fell for this :61:
July 13, 2022 at 18:09
I don´t follow any post :61: not trying to be arrogant maybe someone out there follows mine :3:. But a like or dislike button will be fun :21:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »