Non-aspected planets in synastry

March 9, 2019 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Non-aspected planets in synastry
What´s your thoughts and experience on that?

No aspect better than bad one?

No aspect is neutral?

No aspect is actually positive?(clashes unlikely, can´t see each other in that planet´s matters, so it´s fully on free will of the two and no astro enforcement)

Edit1) I mean synastries where some planets don´t have connection to other partner´s planets. For example, Moon is non-aspected to other person, but often it is placed in some cute astrological house. So what that should mean? I mentioned 4 possible answers in topic post.

Edit2) I did not underlined importance of houses in synastry, what make huge effect.

Edit3) All of these can be offset by having some connections in Composite, Davison, Progressed synastry or Draconic synastry.

Edit4) I am still confused whether bad aspect is better than none. Hard to tell. Surely having e.g Mercury-Mercury conjunct is superior to not having any Mercury aspect, but when it is in one of the communicative astro houses, does it offsets and benefit? Also, would it be too boring to agree on absolutely everything with such conjunct in relationship?! And the houses, and free will, love, of course.

What else? Please share your experiences and ideas.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 1davidsky, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The planet will have some connection by house it´s in, sign, and how it relates in synastry to partner´s house and sign effected like one partner has their Mars in the other´s 8th empty House in Aries so that´s going to be a big effect unaspected Mars or not, I think ?
March 10, 2019 at 12:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com »
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think I´d personally deal with no aspect rather than a negative one.

I don´t mind working through negatives at all. But! Depending on what they are, both parties might not be able to figure their way through a really difficult aspect, which can null (what seems to be) everything positive.

I´m not saying that my virgo moon expects perfection :D I´m saying that if the other party cannot recognize their attribution to the negativity, then there´s nothing you can do as a team/couple.
March 9, 2019 at 19:56
(Taurus) nutelina »
Many people have that... I´m rather technical. What I´m trying to say is I think angles and aspects seems like light refractions to me. However a 90 degree angle would mean complete miss of the target. So there could be a thing like magnetism vs electricity which are perpendicular to each other and you get only the ´bad´ stuff instead of only the good stuff during conjuction. No idea if the planets really give off a form of radiation like light or any of that. Could be specific frequencies who knows.
March 9, 2019 at 14:41
(Taurus) nutelina
I’m not versed in Astrology at all so I will be approaching this from a strictly logical perspective. If angles matter then close angels matter the most right? So outside of that range the effects are rather limited. 90 degrees might miss the whole point but it is not correct? This sounds to me something like light which has magnetic force perpendicular to its electric force field. I’m not saying anything about the energy being reflected being like that but if the effect is the same a similar principle might apply.

As I see it on the opposite way, if I have many interactions there is a lot going on. The effects are quite clear however when the angels don’t match as precisely the effects are greatly reduced or absent. Maybe missed opportunities? Or a quiet life together? Maybe it’s a soul thing too, an older soul might endure more but it also could be the opposite, you have a lot to learn. So is it better to learn fast or slow? Have many interactions or few? Some might develop over time that is transitioning right?

Hope it helps.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »