Sleeping patterns and astrology

June 23, 2022 at 13:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
Sleeping patterns and astrology
Is there a connection between sleep and astrology. Maybe moon in different signs. Because moon represents our emotional world or ascendant and its ruller in different signs.

Anyway I have noticed that my sleep is much better when the moon is in Taurus. I don´t know why.

Where is your moon, ascendant and its ruller and how good is your sleep? :6:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2022 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon
My Mercury is in Leo, Purva Phalguni nakshatra to be exact.... I was born right around High Noon.. That being said, I have ALWAYS been a person who enjoys staying up late and sleeping in. Purva Plagunni´s lord is Venus.. and it´s symbol is the back legs of a bed. We enjoy sleep.

:7:
June 23, 2022 at 21:55
(Aries) Wolfmoon » FOWL
:61:

Thanks for confirmation
June 23, 2022 at 21:40
(Gemini) FOWL » Rosincvist
Autism is jot being devoid of emotion, but having a hard time guaging the emotions and social norms of others. Hiding emotions is more of a defense mechanism for dealing with so much rejection from peers in childhood.
June 23, 2022 at 21:38
(Gemini) FOWL » Wolfmoon
As a zeroith degree Cancer Mercury... can confirm this is bullocks!
June 23, 2022 at 21:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Previous threads have given a lot of credit to the ninth-house, it is an amusing idea that a higher education could be received in Delta & Theta sleep!
:7: & :116: :127: :128: Why should there be much emotionalism in dreams; The Autistic dream as well!
June 23, 2022 at 20:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I heard recently that Mercury placements can affect sleep. The earlier Mercury is in a sign, the earlier the person rises.

I have 1´ Aries Mercury. I am wide awake as soon as I open my eyes. Usually naturally wake at 7 but no problem waking earlier. My partner has 28´ Leo Mercury. She loves a good lie in. Takes her a while to wake up also.

Thats my only example of the theory. Seems to work :15:

My Moon is 7th in Leo. I generally don´t have a problem sleeping. I do enjoy sharing my bed with someone.
June 23, 2022 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon and Mars transits fill me with a lot of vitality.

My Sun squares the Moon in Aries and forms a mutual reception. My Mars will conjunct Aries Mars from 22 degree´s onwards.

I tend not to need a lot of sleep. Saturn in Capricorn knows all about determination and steadfast leadership. Opposite my Sun. I have an endless well of energy from a more spiritual place (Pluto in Scorpio opposite Moon from 8th trine Sun) Saturn in 12th. Sun conjunct Jupiter. Ruler of MC is Jupiter

But I do get tired and I feel again revitalised.

Requires no real effort just the flow.
June 23, 2022 at 20:42
(Scorpio) Saiya » TiJay
No, my birth time is not correct in the chart. I didn´t inserted my birth time. That´s why I told here where my moon placement is.
June 23, 2022 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Saiya » FOWL
Yes, it makes sense. Thanks. I guess my sleep is good too, when my natal moon is in trine with current moon, isn´t it? Because trine is a good aspect.

When moon is in Pisces I sleep better.

Which are the most inappropriate Moon signs for me to sleep better? I think it is when there is aspect like square and opposition? I will pay attention how I sleep when my moon is in Virgo. I didn´t pay attention yet.
June 23, 2022 at 19:52
(Aries) lyrlc
capricorn moon in 8th house, gemini ascendant, ruled by pisces mercury. it takes me a while to go to sleep, but lately its been worse than usual :39: i don´t dream often, but whenever i do my dreams are very vivid and intense. not always nightmares, though almost always relating to my fears and/or wants
June 23, 2022 at 19:42
(Gemini) FOWL
Being a Pisces Moon, when the Moon is in Taurus it would form a sextile to your natal Moon, stands to reason you´d have better sleep with the Moon in an easy aspect to itself. Note the nights when the Moon is in a Water sign.... of course any new or full moon´s will exacerbate that effect.... when the Moon is in Virgo you are likely to have more fitful sleeps.
It´s well known that when the Moon returns to your natal point every month you get a moment of deep peace and solace... track that as well..
June 23, 2022 at 18:56
(Gemini) Vera Blue
:152: in :173: 11th placidus or 12th whole sign. :152: :191: :151: :154: :155:
Very vivid dreams
So much so that I often wake up tired
June 23, 2022 at 18:36
(Leo) TiJay » Saiya
is your birth time correct?
June 23, 2022 at 18:34
(Scorpio) Saiya » Sneks
Yes, 8th house is hosue of Scorpio, that could give you intense dreams.
I have Pluto in 8th house.
June 23, 2022 at 18:31
(Scorpio) Saiya » TiJay
Yes, it could be so. I have moon in Pisces in 2nd house square Neptun. I wonder how moon in Pisces square Neptun? What do you think? I dream a lot sometimes.
June 23, 2022 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sneks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The position of the moon in the eighth house gives intense dreams, very often nightmares. Don´t ask me how I know.
June 23, 2022 at 13:29
(Leo) TiJay
just to add, the 12th house also has to do with dreams and sleep, and I think Ketu (the south node) but not sure about this one. In connection to the 12th house, we have the sign of Pisces too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »