Strong sexual attraction and compatibility

June 17, 2022 at 09:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgo_girl86
Strong sexual attraction and compatibility
Hey there,
as the subject reveals: what in synastry and composite would reveal not only the strongest sexual attraction of your life but also a natural compatbility? Like.. almost reading each others minds emotionally and physically when it comes to touch and sex.. the feeling of explosive chemistry and no boundaries between you existing?
Have you guys experienced this?
:79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 27, 2022 at 14:49
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
For attraction look for 8 th house in synastry, mars conjunction mars, maybe mars :191: mars is the strongest aspect if you ask me. But it is just for bedroom...

If you want emotional compatibility look for :152: compatibility, sun :191: sun is also a great one, Saturn should be involved..or it will not last, especially if there is :199: messing in synastry.It is just one small part..
June 27, 2022 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My music thread.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

I have Pluto trine Sun, square ascendant and descendant and opposite Moon, the music and flow describe it very well.

My personal sexual drive is ridiculous but kept under wraps for my wife.
My wife has Mars conjunct Pluto in 12th opposite my Mars, we have trines from Pluto to each others Venus, her Mars trine mine too, Sun trine Moon equally.

With a high sex drive comes a high drive in general but I calculate, not a fully free spirit. Control is needed, without it nothing can form.

There is way more to what makes someone sexually arousing, it might be my willingness to die for what I want and the love that I can build.

The impact of each chart is very similar between us, our composite is even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
June 27, 2022 at 14:39
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Yes I´ve experienced this ;)

It´s asteroid eros, passionate erotic sexual arousal.
It overrides mars & venus influences,
these planets are more mild as they are part of our personality.

Asteroids are not, they are more impulses, instincts, urges.
It´s deeper part of one´s core. And has more adrenaline & potency than planets like sun, mars & venus.
Ascendent can have more potency as it´s more upfront with interacting, and amplifies eros, if it conjuncts or trines.

Someone´s eros conjucts asc or sun, is an instant like attraction, within 2 secs.
This is urge impulse wanting to jump the person, or get a flash thought imagining sex with the person.

Eros sign shows the erotic style in bed. Behavior & preferences when in the act.
One sign is more emotional then the other.
Eros Aries has less emotion in the act, more fire more hot maybe even forceful.
Eros scorpio on the other hand is more passionate, wanting to merge with person.
Eros Pisces takes a more dreamy ethereal approach toward the act.
and so on etc.

Here´s a good resource on every Eros sign
> https://sexualastrology.com/planets…

Eros conjunct Psyche, is considered an soul mate connection.
The perfect bed partners. Either hers to his, or vice versa.

Here are my short list interpretations for the planet-object aspects.
From my research & experiences past few years.
I´ve verified all of them, with lot of discussion with people on experiences.
(NOTE these are eros conjuncts "..." less than 3degrees.
Trines, sextiles are milder impulses, so are degrees over 3.)

Eros-sun
helps discover erotic sides
eros feel obsessed with sun person
sun person is turned on by the eros sexual energy
just by being him/herself sun person stimulates eros persons sexual desires and need for intimacy
sun person feels more alive and energetic around eros person.
As eros puts sun in touch with their most erotic taboo desires

Eros-moon
combines emotional+erotic love
deep intimate
eros drawn to moon emo nature for deep bond share erotism
moon person is deeply turned on eros persons intensity sex charisma
eros forces moon to touch their erotic nature
moon person makes eros person feel nurtured and understood

Eros-venus
explosive irresistble attraction
eros is drawn to venus grace-charm-beauty desires intimacy
venus drawn to eros sex charisma intensity
venus sensuality turns on eros sexual desires and erotic nature
eros feel their sense triggered when venus is around them

Eros-mars
god of erotic love meets planet sex
sexually obsessed. Eros flirts with mars. Eros is turned on mars receives enjoys sexuality. Teasing & foreplay.
mars is about the sex less of an erotic merging than eros. Eros feels it physically & romantically. Hard keeping hands off.

Eros-jupiter
love passion expanded
jupiter shows eros new ways of sexual expression
eros stimulates jupiters desire for intimacy passion
eros is happy for open minded generous lover

Eros-saturn
love & hate
eros may feel saturn refuses to accept attraction they have for eros
eros still is attracted to saturn persons stability and maturity
eros might find saturn person erotic in authoritian sort of way

Eros-uranus
Electric & exciting
uranus person opens eros person mind to a variety of sexual possibilities
eros may feel disappointed when uranus seems distant and hard to reach cuz eros desires intimacy & erotic merging with uranus person

Eros-neptune
erotic dream
passion intimacy is like fairy tale romance
eros person stimulates neptune persons sexual fantasies
eros is drawn to neptunes compassion nature
neptune intuitively understands eros wants and needs in erotism intimacy & gladly provides it

Eros-pluto
Hot level intimacy-explosive obsessive
enjoy sexual taboos with eachother
feel fated to be with one another
magnetic irresistable
relationship might be highs and lows due to intense feelings

Eros-ascendant
extremely sexy
eros person immediately notice ascendant person
eros finds asc extremely sexy & physically attractive
ascendant person physical appearance triggers eros most intense sexual feelings
eros-square ascendant = eros is attracted to asc. But asc feels eros as different to what they´re generally attracted to

Eros-descendant
dreamlover
eros person is irresistably attracted to descendant person
descendant person feel eros is the lover of their dreams
eros sexuality passion are highly attractive to the descendant person
eros learns more about their sexual powers and physical desires through relationship with descendant person

eros- psyche
natural mates
conjunct in synastry is soul mate
mythical lovers joined by fate
deep transformative love but union goes with hardships
they had to go to great lengths just to be together
the hardships they endure will bring them even closer together
Psyche person may have dreamed the eros person before they even met

Eros-north node
eros pulls north node person out of sexual comfort zone into depths of pleasure and intimacy
highly sexual relationship
magnetic sex that gets better and better over time

Eros-south node
past life lovers
highly erotic and at same time comfortable and familiar
potential for growth is repressed

Eros-chiron
Eros grows and heals with Chiron and vice versa. This may feel karmic and painful but both parties appreciate the experience over time
The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if it feels exhausting and draining, eventually both feel fulfilled and transformed.

Eros-eros
Explosive since there could be a lot in common between the two. There is a powerful level of understanding and both parties might feel like they have encountered their soulmate.
This is a lovely connection, since it helps to grow the love that both share for each other.
They desire to be close to each other, they want to promote the best for one another and when they are together, passion blinds them both.

Eros – Lilith
eros wants romance with sex
eros might feel rejected, lilith doesn´t show
if lilith is not choked by romance, can enjoy
eros might hate missing romance in sex. sex has more aggression & is hot

There you go :3:
Cheers :37:
June 26, 2022 at 21:19
(Taurus) MaryJos » LotusStar
It´ interesting! Saturn composite is in 10th house? The "good" ist´s veru good and off course it´s necessary to have some points of tension and atraction even by friction... because other way will be like very blunt and boring :4:
June 26, 2022 at 20:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » MaryJos
I know and its a pretty close opposition.. like 2 degrees. His Mars is in Capricorn opposite her Saturn in Cancer.

In the Davison chart, Saturn´s making t-square to Jupiter and Uranus but not aspecting the personal planets at all. In the composite midpoint chart, it´s square Mars by about 5 degrees but the Mars is also *exactly* conjunct Jupiter and tightly opposite Pluto.
June 26, 2022 at 20:47
(Taurus) MaryJos » LotusStar
In this case the sexual atraction and strong bond it´s cause by the Mars squares to Moon and Venusand pluto push-pull kind of efect.
In my analyses the great affinity dont signify longevity or either atraction just mere compatibility (In this case very good in deed Sun/Moon and Venus and that opposition in composite to sun and Venus is also read as a conjunction.
The big red flag is the Mars opposite Saturn in synastry. In composite how it plays? Their Saturn? Opposition to? Because in my experiance is so frustating aspect to over come... the timing is so so off for the relationship to develop.
June 26, 2022 at 20:33
(Virgo) LotusStar
This couple I know that are still attached at the hip after 20+ years together have

Double whammy Sun conjunct Venus
Double whammy Sun trine Moon
Her Mars square his Venus
His Mars square her Moon
His Mars opposite her Saturn
Her Saturn conjunct his Moon

Seems like a nice blend of love, understanding, passion and commitment/longevity.

In their composite they have Sun and Venus opposite Moon, Mars and Jupiter opposite Pluto. In Davison chart they have Sun conjunct Moon, both square Mars, Mars trine Pluto. Not many bad aspects.

But I don´t think it´s a one size fits all. Personally I think Mars conjunct, sextile or trine Mars is the best for actual sexual compatibility. It may not bring the attraction on its own but if it´s there it makes for the best actual compatibility in that area.
June 26, 2022 at 18:29
(Taurus) MaryJos » Boyan
:15:
June 26, 2022 at 18:26
(Taurus) MaryJos » nutelina
Unfortenatly i do! It´s very strong and inexplicable contact... you tend to do what you normaly not even think you would do!!! And if it´s trasnlate to your composite relathionship chart also... can not escape from it!! Very erotic do!!
From my owm experience point of view.
June 24, 2022 at 20:52
(Cancer) VicBru
you can search:
venus conjunction asc
venus opposition asc
venus conjunction sun
venus conjunction moon
mars conjunction sun
mars conjunction asc
mars conjunction venus
mars conjunction moon
moon conjunction pluto
mars conjunction pluto
trigons in general
sextils in general

and now i put aspects that increase sexual attraction but it can turn be dangerous:
mars square sun
mars square/opposition asc
mars conjunction/square/opposition lilith
mars square/opposition pluto
mars opposite venus
June 24, 2022 at 19:24
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
I´ve had really difficulf experiences with Saturn on my Sun 😶 Mostly happened with bosses though, not romantically... but my Sun is badly battered already in my chart so it doesn´t work. I could see if one´s natal Sun is not as afflicted it could be easier.

In sidereal chart I had Venus conjunct Venus with my ex, the one I found Beautiful, but it may have been because he is... his Venus is on his ascendant. Hehe. Even when he gained quite a bit of weight I still found him attractive.

I think it shows values would be aligned and would find pleasure in similar ways, so its easy to please one another. This was the case for us, similar tastes in music and very similar values.
June 24, 2022 at 01:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
"They say Sun person becomes more and more bossy and overbearing with time."

Not in this case... it was me. Lol... I can own up to that - but his Saturn was also on my Sun.. I´ve never been with anyone who´s Saturn *wasn´t on my Sun... it takes a lot of getting used to - but if other aspects are harmonious it can work for sure...

I agree on Moon-Moon conjunction too.. What do you think of Venus conj Venus??
June 24, 2022 at 00:56
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Something about you feels nice and familiar...such a sweet melancholic feeling.
I´m drawn to your soft appeal :37:
June 24, 2022 at 00:27
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
I really played a fool for that guy 👀

Interesting about Rahu/Sun, it´s said to be good aspect according to western astrology but I´ve heard the opposite in vedic and would tend to agree with the vedic one, I dont see this one being easy long term! They say Sun person becomes more and more bossy and overbearing with time.

I forgot to say, I think when it comes to soul connection, Moon plays a big part. Moon-Moon conjunction or trine for example feels very intimate and comfortable. It´s also good to have a 7th house connection, or it can feel like something is missing, in my experience...
June 23, 2022 at 23:47
(Scorpio) Antonio21
no because i am so unlucky bastard
June 23, 2022 at 22:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
" His looks made me melt, it´s embarrassing."

Aw.. That is sweet though :)

I´ve noticed the man having his mars over woman´s venus is usually a pretty-hot-to- trot combo

the pluto aspects are gnarly.

I would say Moon conj Sun but I have had a male´s sun on my moon and we fought like nobody´s business.. we got along ...until we didn´t. That could have been due to our ages ( we were both young and immature) + my Rahu also sitting there over his Sun, though :4: :41:
June 23, 2022 at 22:38
(Virgo) LotusStar
Lilith conjunct, trine or square Mars
Pluto conjunct, square or opposite Venus
Mars conjunct ascendant or descendant
Mars conjunct, square or opposite either Venus or Moon (soft aspect too but not as intense)
Moon or Venus in 7th or 8th house
Eros conjunct Venus
Mars conjunct or trine Pluto (I haven´t experienced that much attraction with the square or opposite, it´s a bit too hostile for me)

These are pretty much the hottest imo, physically/sexually

In order to feel the soul connection, you need some Neptune and Node aspects as well.

For me it´s always Venus/Pluto aspects and inner planets in the 7th and 8th house that are the strongest affects.

I have with my ex my Eros conjunct his Venus/Pluto in his 1st house and Venus is his chart ruler. His Mars is conjunct my Moon, square my Venus and opposite my Neptune. His looks made me melt, it´s embarrassing. But emotionally his Mars is so harsh towards my chart we fought all the damn time over the dumbest shit too but it´s like we can´t help it and we´re 2 normally non confrontational ppl.
June 23, 2022 at 22:09
(Leo) Zephyrin
Not gonna explain all...

Venus conjunct Moon

ASC conjunct Pluto

Lilith trine Mars tends to enhance the sexual compatibility greatly, tested twice.

Vertex conjunct North Node and Mars may concern long term relationships that still have excitement and loyalty

8th or 5th house emphasis. Their stellium may determine the sexual tone in your relationship and partially shows what kind of couple you are imo.

As for mind reading, Mercury which stands in partner´s 12th house, conjunct Chiron is appropriate.

And woman´s Psyche conjunct man´s Moon can bring a sexually and emotionally intense relationship where the woman has control, from my experience.
June 23, 2022 at 18:57
(Taurus) Boyan » MaryJos
Great observation for your own experience. :15:
June 23, 2022 at 16:26
(Taurus) nutelina » MaryJos
>- Mars to Neptune - sexual exploration

Would you know about :155: :194: :159: perhaps?
June 23, 2022 at 15:44
(Taurus) Lololololo
Usualy it is karmic or twin flame relationships. Moon nodes conjuct personal planets, vertex conjuct vertex or antivertex and personal planets. It would be interesting to see Your sinastry chart. Lilith and Venus conjuction.
June 17, 2022 at 11:47
(Taurus) heeps
Impossibile nel lungo periodo..
mente spirito e sesso armonizzano spesso solo apparentemente..finche´ dura l´attrazione fisica.
L´aspetto sessuale piu´ potente?Il marte di Lui quadrato alla venere di Lei

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »