sexual aura

June 14, 2022 at 18:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user paranoyakvesinirli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

sexual aura
What are the sexual aura, attractive placements in the birth chart?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 25, 2022 at 07:46
(Leo) Anni23 » stigmí
Wow that’s a lot, I have two 27 which is similarish no maybe

Repeated no’s do seem to indicate something
June 25, 2022 at 06:56
(Gemini) stigmí » Anni23
Realy?? I dont know many people with this number : ) I have 4 numbers 59 in my chart 😅
I hope I will someday find out why I have this “destiny” x)
June 25, 2022 at 06:35
(Leo) Anni23 » stigmí
Yes, I think that it’s a “inviting into the process”

It could Ben be a process that others are going through, but if they don’t want to deal with then or there then it’s like a silent confrontation? Possibly

That could work both ways, perhaps you are only trying to do so in a healthy way or you do not want to implicate other people but they felt the energy without the resolution to engage with it…

Lol!? I have done gene keys
I also know someone with 59 mars
June 25, 2022 at 05:13
(Cancer) VicBru » nutelina
mars in 8th house can be dangerous, the impulsive side of ourselves can touch the darkness of our world
June 25, 2022 at 05:12
(Cancer) VicBru
venus conjunction mars
mars trigon uranus
asc in taurus
asc in sagitarious
asc in libra
asc in leo
asc in virgo
venus conjunction sun or mc
venus in house 9th?
June 24, 2022 at 10:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lilith close to the rising
June 24, 2022 at 09:49
(Gemini) FOWL » Kélian
I think over-all you need a mixture of both. Hard aspects aren´t bad, they are just difficult... you have to work to get past them, and through the effort, you learn something about yourself, and life. Although, ya, we´d all prefer a ton of trines! But the question was about sexual aura... not compatibility!
June 24, 2022 at 09:47
(Libra) Kélian » FOWL
I see what you mean, i do believe oppositions can make attraction and compatibility in some ways, but i still believe trines are much more effective at creating long lasting compatibility.
June 22, 2022 at 21:03
(Gemini) FOWL » Kélian
That is a very quaint Libran take on it! harmony! Really, the most attractive quality is the opposition... opposites attract... don´t tell me you haven´t gone wild for a Fiery Aries before in a way more harmonious aspects couldn´t possibly do for you....
June 19, 2022 at 20:33
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » heeps
True for Mercury R opposition Pluto..
June 19, 2022 at 08:08
(Taurus) heeps » Morena_Lu
riguardo alla Tua predisposizione investigativa ,aggiungerei anche quel Mercurio R opposto a Plutone..
June 18, 2022 at 23:47
(Gemini) stigmí » jamarlt
Omg :4: it seems that I have every week another partner?? :63:

Not your expectation but your state of mind, your attitude to life, your experiences...these shape your choices...

Again, I dont feel it pessimistic : ) ..Because I know that I am able to change. It is not easy everytime when you need to change some bad habits of mind, but it is possible to learn it and use it...everytime you realize something - to become aware - it is the way...

So yes :74: awareness is great power :97:
June 18, 2022 at 23:18
(Taurus) nutelina » Petr9
I don´t want to be naughty (I do) here.. but like it was worded is kind of funny: I just like to think about that front and think about our famous members... And the great funny conversations we had.

Of course we are curious! But no one is admittedly ready to spoil the answers! Because they all want to be liked so much! :61:

And for me, I don´t really care, because; it is none of my business what someone else thinks. Let alone what they think of me! All that can be stolen from me and I would be only happy. I don´t need faulty thinking in my mind. Or do I? :4:

I just love how many people waste words with silly arguments which fall like a house of cards while they could have put it into one good punchline:

Like, for example:
You reap what you sow.
What others think of me is none of my business
Everything was already invented.
I wasn´t born yesterday. (This one is one of the funniest remarks)
June 18, 2022 at 21:41
(Virgo) jamarlt » stigmí
This does feel a bit pessimistic lol but I think I understand your point. Given a certain condition, let´s say attributes that make up a person, the best case scenario for a relationship is less than ideal under some objective view. Granted the view here is your own appraisal of want and belief. I accept these were your personal experiences - I guess I´m asking how much of this is expectation creating reality?

To be honest, on any given day I´ve thought the same about myself so on some level I´m challenging my own bias. I say that to say I´m not undercutting things you define in yourself as difficult for others to contend with - more so that awareness can bring moderation from your side and people are so different, it´s not entirely a certainty that one (likely several) configurations wouldn´t work. This is assuming you´re not burying bodies in your spare time lol.
June 18, 2022 at 15:53
(Gemini) stigmí » Anni23
I wrote mainly about my experience.
Yes...you understand it...and even if you are alone and think that you have dealed all your mess, sometimes it means that it is suppressed somewhere deeper, or it is just something what you didnt need to use, because you where alone...
Sexuality make you to see what you are inside...if there would be no attraction at all, many people would have no lust for growing, or get to know themselves...
Imagine all those scorpio people. Everybody have some mystery and secrets, inner space that dont want to show others. It is very attractive, it push you to desire, inquiring you what is that something what I cant see but I feel. It is very characteristic, but it is shadow, that cant be source.
Most of that people is hiding some wound, pain is when it comes to air, to be seen and to be healed. But Life want to push that people to healing. Sexual energy is Life energy.

I read in book Genekeys also very interesting article about sexuality and attraction. Its about genekey 59. It is about learning to be vulnerable and to be intimated...it is not only to be open...intimacy is mainly about sincerity and truth...
June 18, 2022 at 14:32
(Taurus) nutelina » ☆Antonia☆
People always want what they don´t have. Be glad you are not like the others, depraved sad and sometimes even severely damaged women.

I always watch who reacts first or I just shove some joke answer because many are just ready for psychiatric treatment but they can´t admit it yet.

All just to appear normal! So I´d suggest looking what you have instead of what you don´t need...
June 18, 2022 at 14:22
(Virgo) LotusStar » Anni23
I feel that Scorpio is actually more predatory energy. It´s Mars ruled, it hunts, just more low key rather than the overt Aries style. Any luring part is that the silence or inpenetrabiliy/ the aura of not giving anything away creates the mystery that some people are attracted to.

Luring is Venus energy, Venus is the attraction principle.
June 18, 2022 at 13:20
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Petr9
Another 8 th house "sister". Always liked her.. I think that she is one of the most gorgeous girls in Hollywood, the smartest one.

For sure that 8 th house is not the most important, but there is some kind of magnetism there..as much as I see in people who have it in their charts.

https://youtu.be/nWKNII4D3mw
YouTube
YouTube
June 18, 2022 at 12:44
(Leo) Anni23 » Kélian
Well yes, romantic attraction is complicated. And if someone doesn’t seem to communicate in a way similar enough to us even that could be off putting.

Also it’s difficult to know what people want for some time. This could be the worst component.
Though I suppose it’s more or less natural, as how many people are simply “as they say they are”, no extra layers attached…

So I agree we should take for a grain of salt someone’s physical appearance. They could be incredibly bland in fact beyond the surface, so it’s all just sexual energy

Though Scorpio energy is interesting in that it can be either, deep or not deep and excellent at luring in.
I feel like those people may be disappointed maybe more than those they lure towards them though

If only we didn’t lure particular types of people! We would save time etc
June 17, 2022 at 22:57
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Aeznara.Iofex
I can relate to being the 24/7 private detective and it sometimes being difficult to trust. :172: :178:
===
I love the moment, when Donald Sutherland said something like this in Italian Job (2003) movie:

"I like people ... but I don´t trust their inner demons"

His filmography/progress is so awesome since The Day of the Locust (1975)
YouTube
YouTube
June 17, 2022 at 22:40
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Buzsapka9999
And there are 9th, 11th and 12th house for astrology too.
===
:15: :15:

I have that Aries 8th house Moon ... so I´m kind of sensitive to these "auras"

but my 9th house is much more badass and important for me :5: ... including Chiron, which brings lots of silliness and more "mystical mystery" for me :D

for example:
===
When Russian accent makes english so much easier to understand.....

and/but

Russkaja is actually a ska punk band from Vienna, Austria
===

"What keeps the planet spinning, ah
The force from the beginning, hm, love" :13:
YouTube
YouTube
June 17, 2022 at 20:34
(Libra) Aeznara.Iofex » Morena_Lu
I too have a taurus moon in the 8th house in opposition to pluto in scorpio. I can relate to being the 24/7 private detective and it sometimes being difficult to trust. :172: :178:
June 17, 2022 at 17:45
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Mars in 8th house I can confirm :15:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 17, 2022 at 15:16
(Libra) Kélian » Anni23
I agree that we can definitely attract people who repels us for various reasons like different goals in life, different values...etc

We also should not forget that we are not just birth charts, we also have our origins, culture, and ways of functioning that may not be entirely related (or even not at all) to our birth charts, as well as life experiences which can create traumas and limitations to some extent.

Astrology cannot see absolutely everything there is to see.

And when we talk about attraction, physical appearance is at least as important (if not more) as synastry compatibility. A very beautiful woman, regardless of the synastry compatibility with a man, may attract him purely because she´s physically attractive.

Astrologers claim that there is some links between the birth chart and physical appearance...i honestly don´t think astrology is very efficient at seeing that.
June 17, 2022 at 14:16
(Leo) Anni23 » Kélian
Oh ok, I see, in this case some people may seem repelling even when they have a definite sexual (explicit) aura.
I agree

If there’s any sense of intuition involved it will be nuanced and personally based for each person.
The most overt person surely will attract more people, but that is because of the lack of ambiguity

And for others perhaps it is genuinely ambiguous :61: to our selves at least

It is better is it not, to not know who we will attract? Or even immediately for what reasons
Though again it should be more subliminal…

But also, I think that the person you answered was talking about how for the very reasons she attracts people they are repelled. She could be the case for many for various reasons, incl quite possibly how they themselves were misguided as to what they wanted/were attracted by and blinded by the said persons sexual aura (which would be their fault in such a case)
Which is one of many reasons how the aura can confuse situations
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »