+x4 double whammy: How does this synastry looks like?

June 13, 2022 at 12:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Magic93
+x4 double whammy: How does this synastry looks like?
Hi,

Lately I have met a girl that shaked my life so hard. I have realized that our synastry have several interesting double whammy (DW) aspects:
- Sun - Venus (Both trines)
- Sun - Jupiter (Trine & Square)
- Venus - Uranus (Opposition & Square)
- Venus - Neptune (Opposition & Square)

Also other DW that could be "minor aspects" like with moon-lilith, and the ones related with North Node and uranus-neptune-pluto.

Considering that hard aspects are the ones that makes things happens, can be the Venus-Uranus DW (related with love at first sight) and Venus-Neptune DW (related with idealitzation) the aspects that initiate a relationship (venus trine pluto may help as well) and then Sun-Venus DW (related with warm love) and Sun - Jupiter (Related with Fun and optimism) the aspects that keep the relationship going?

What´s your thought? How this overall synastry looks like?

Thanks for your time and your help.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2022 at 17:38
(Scorpio) Kisses » Magic93
My Sun trine his Venus (less than 1° orb) is stronger than his Sun trine my Venus (like a 6° orb but still same nakshatra rulership in Vedic astrology so I count it and it’s very much felt)

There’s other stuff going on tho like his Moon conjunct my Sun at a 1° orb plus my Mars trine his Moon and Venus pretty exactly

I think he showed more interest in me but from the very start I could feel chemistry. Like if we were sitting next to each other we’d just slowly start getting closer and closer. There would also be random moments when he’d be silly and come up behind me to sniff my hair XD or I’d do something and he’d hug me and kiss my neck out of nowhere
June 14, 2022 at 16:12
(Scorpio) Magic93 » Kisses
Was this the most promiment and important aspect? Do you know if both feel it the same?
June 14, 2022 at 16:09
(Scorpio) Magic93 » Rosincvist
All opinions are welcome. Maybe mine may be one sided :)
June 14, 2022 at 02:14
(Scorpio) Kisses
I’ve experienced double whammy Sun trine Venus. It creates lots of attraction and similar interests and personalities from what I’ve seen
June 13, 2022 at 16:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist
What CAN we say if you have completely transcended Astrology! :75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »