feel like life is stuck at one place

June 10, 2022 at 19:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) JIN2
feel like life is stuck at one place
I do not know why but I am feeling like my life is stuck in one place since last 6 months.
Feel very miserable, do not able to take any decision.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 14, 2022 at 20:22
(Leo) TTTJJJ » Ways_of_Leavin'
This is thing actually which I´m puzzled about; In the texts I´ve encountered explaining the secondary progression or the solar arc prog., I don´t recall they´ve explained or considered the importance of the progressed houses, even though my logic says they are (just as the case with the solar return technique), but I don´t know. They mostly speak about the influences of these progressed planet onto the natal ones.
Well, if pMoon is "karmic" in Pisces and Scorpio, then what can I say about my natal moon in Scorpio (around the exact debilitation degree). Born, raised, living with it.
Just like in your case, in my case there were many issues but the "clash" that happened was, as we say here, "the hay string that broke the camel´s back". It was about time to leave that "toxic" thing despite all the thing we did together (and the reputation we made) but I had to leave sooner or later and that clash was just the trigger.

Hehe I guess if we want to continue this we prolly should move to DM - i just realized we´ve been posting in someone else´s thread - we got far off away from the topic hehe
June 14, 2022 at 19:54
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » TTTJJJ
I think it is significant, yes. From July or earlier that year Sun was at an anaretic degree. Then as you said towards the very last days of the month pSun moved into Libra. Not only that but pSaturn was combusted by pSun. Around October 17th, 2017, this Sun-Saturn conjunction went exact; 0 degrees, 0 minutes. And I figure the conjunction of Saturn (malefic?...) to your pSun is important, as the pAsc is Leo and thus making the Sun your progressed chart ruler (and ofc your natal Sun resides in Leo, if that matters, too).

Though also, Saturn is exalted in Libra so idk. And Jupiter was involved too.

I noticed your pMoon was in Pisces during those times... From what I have read and also can attest to, pMoon in Scorpio and Pisces are ´karmic´ - they are said to be the most difficult progressed Moons ro deal with.

Heh... I had a fallout with a friend group too in maybe 2019. Well, it started long before but... all came to the surface at some time. My pMoon was in Scorpio, conjunct Pluto. It was a difficult time. But I did learn some very important lessons from it.

I was sorry to hear about your experiences, Sean... What can I say... Hoping only good things are coming your way :68: :164:
June 14, 2022 at 18:15
Well, the exact entrance of the sun into Libra was on 31st July 2017. This might be significant. As in August that year (i.e. in the period of 3 weeks after that entrance), Someone that means so much for me died, and right afterward I had a clash with someone close within my group then (I was a member in a photography group) and I´ve pulled myself away from the activities and networking with the group because of this, then finally I´ve discarded my membership in 31 May 2018.

Sun is debilitated in Libra as they say. Libra is also my 4th house of home. I´ve always felt displaced in this home which I´m in right now but things got worse with the pandemic and till this very moment. I can´t start my own life and I can´t get my own place, and I can´t get the peace of mind I need nor the "good vibes" around me as they call it. After retirement in October 2021, it´s getting even worse. Isolation after isolation. So, probably this is how this pSun is manifesting, but I didn´t check the aspects it makes with other planets in the chart.
June 14, 2022 at 17:21
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Thank you dear.

Waiting for change in my life
June 14, 2022 at 16:49
Hmm, and what about your progressed Sun going into Libra..? Idk if it was random but I did actually feel my emotions flowing more freely (as per Parker´s astrology) when my pSun went from Aquarius into Pisces.
June 14, 2022 at 16:40
That´s interesting. I´m checking back on my ascendant progression into Leo (which I´m in still). That started at about 17 March 2010. I can´t recall anything special or any change since then. Of course many things happened in my life but I´m not sure which is which in relation to this progression.
I´m interested in ZR too and even though I´ve read and watched videos about it but still somewhat vague and foggy. Firdaria and annual profection along with solar returns seem to be more reasonable for timing "events" or describing energies.
June 14, 2022 at 16:28
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Anni23
Nice, to which country are you moving?
June 14, 2022 at 16:27
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Edy
Not much was going how I wanted either - but also things I guess I hadn´t imagined or wished for are happening. I mean good things. But yeah, things got realllllyyy stagnant in ways... and I also felt, or feel, like everything I really care(d) about is not happening and never will work out. That´s not solely negative thinking but actual experiences.

Yeahhh, even Saturn at an anaretic degree in H12 :43: Idk why but I do suspect this one is bringing me misfortune.

So... We both are going through tPluto, H12. It´s heavy. But I think good, really good things could come out of it too. Hang in there... :62:
June 14, 2022 at 16:20
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » JIN2
No idea tbh... but purging and transformative?... Wish you all the best.
June 14, 2022 at 16:17
You see, a friend had recently suggested that I do astrology, um, more professionally, for a lack of a better word. So for example doing readings, writing a blog... I got a bit surprised by her saying that, but I thought hey, why not actually. I do feel passionate about astrology - and it´s good to keep oneself occupies with such things, wether earning anything from it or not.

I have many a time looked at my progressed chart, and actually it always resonates. Just a general ´feel´, but also concrete things. Like for example when my pAsc moved into Gemini there definitely were personality changes. Like I mean my core personality remains the same (or does it...... I´m not even sure anymore) - but I did become more talkative, inquisitive, even picked up on things faster. But also started getting more restless and bored more easily. The ingress into Gemini coincided with starting my higher education.

Also, I have noticed that certain ´patterns´ from the progressed chart are repeating. As an example I would have pMoon conjunct Jupiter. When I did my progressed composite with the people I hung out with the most, or that I thought about the most, I had pMoon conjunct Jupiter with several ! Or when my pMoon was in Scorpio I seemed to attract a lot of Scorpio Moons. So I only mentioned examples using the inner planets and the Asc - but my opinion, at least as of now, is that probably the progression of slower moving planets are also valid. Now it´ll only be a few degrees so won´t make a big difference regardless..

And about firdaria, decennials, ZR... I haven´t explored them (anymore) at the time being. I´m quite interested in the latter though. Just haven´t been spending as much time with astro lately.
June 13, 2022 at 12:58
(Leo) Anni23 » Edy
Well yes… indeed. X percent of life may be like this, but we should all develop things “particular to us” to hold onto

Success is such a relative term, often taking from somewhere to give to somewhere else
June 12, 2022 at 15:46
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Datta108
Yes
I am always very spiritual and somehow life goes in a direction that I can not focus on my spiritual beliefs and ritual also.

You are right, I have to back on my spiritual beliefs and ritual.

Thank you so much
June 12, 2022 at 15:37
(Capricorn) Datta108 » JIN2
You´re welcome! Kindly do the remedies my Guru Maharaj recommended, what do you have to lose??? Offer prayers to your Ishta Devata constantly, intense Japa and Fasting and Temple worship can bring miracles into your life🙏🕉☀️
June 12, 2022 at 15:36
(Gemini) Edy » Anni23
Absolutely true!
You are reading my thoughts!
I don´t state that nothing has happened, only that the happenings were not in agreement with my wishes.
It´s funny that during all my life what I wanted strongly did not succeed, what I want to keep away from me always happened.
June 12, 2022 at 14:57
(Leo) Anni23 » JIN2
I don’t really think that moving solves major issues usually.

I’m not moving so my life will be sorted immediately when I get somewhere new.
I don’t believe in that

I personally just need “some” level of distance from my family. In a way I could have just moved to another city
June 12, 2022 at 14:56
(Leo) Anni23 » JIN2
Well… I don’t know yet if it is good. Or overwhelming good.
I don’t have a job lined up

I don’t have any family or friends where I’m going either :144:
June 12, 2022 at 14:50
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Datta108
Thank you so much

Your words always calm my mind.

Highly hopeful for your prediction

Thanks a lot again
June 12, 2022 at 14:47
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Anni23
I also move from my home country away from my family

So many things at same time

May be I blame my job but perhaps it is transit, since I joined this job so many things happen at same time

My mom´s health deteriorate, brother´s life is not in peace, I am not satisfied with hob, my Husband does not have his field job, my daughter is living without her big family

Wish to move from current location but I don´t know why some unknown force doesn´t allow me to take any decision
June 12, 2022 at 13:52
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Anni23
Good

So many things at one time

Wish to move from current location and get good job

My mother´s health is deteriorate, my brother is not established enough to take care of her

Wish to grow my family but have so many questions as my husband´s health, his career, living very far from family, have no close friends here
June 12, 2022 at 13:44
(Capricorn) Datta108 » JIN2
As I wrote to you last year,April 2022 to April 2023 can bring delays,disappointments and denials in life as both Saturn and Jupiter and Rahu are highly unfavorable in transit for you. Peak phase of Sade Sati crossing over your moon( mind) can give frustrations and worry and stress. There is a small window of opportunity when Jupiter turns retrograde late next month as he will symbolically reenter your favorable 2nd house.
This is a 50 percent chance maximum that things turn in your favor.
If not during the Jupiter retrograde phase,you may get better chances when Jupiter enters your 4th house in April 2023,this is typically a time of moving/relocating generally speaking 🙏🕉
June 12, 2022 at 13:32
(Leo) Anni23 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Exactly! Well as it happens I am moving country, but that by itself isn’t as necessary as moving away from my family I think
June 12, 2022 at 13:30
(Leo) Anni23 » Edy
It’s possible that you haven’t found your “thing” or the set of circumstances that would set things right

People usually focus on one thing as being something that they must have. Only some people are lucky enough to have it all
June 12, 2022 at 06:47
(Gemini) Edy » Ways_of_Leavin'
I think it´s Pluto´s "fault" walking through my 12th house...I see you have as well some planers at the last dwgrees of :180:
June 12, 2022 at 06:35
(Gemini) Edy » Anni23
Practically I feel that nothing goes how I want...I´d like to see progress but it is like something would hold me back...maybe it is a feeling and I don´t see objectively the happenings...
June 12, 2022 at 05:55
(Aquarius) JIN2 » Ways_of_Leavin'
What do you think? Does it going to be good or worst?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »