Combustion // Out of bounds

June 8, 2022 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) joanarita
Combustion // Out of bounds
Hello :)
I´m learnign about combustion and was wondering if my Mercury is combust since it´s 2º from the sun - however, it also seems to be out of bounds - does that make it not combust? what do you make of that?
& What´s your interpretation of that?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 9, 2022 at 17:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:153:.Combust is 14 dg. direct and 12 dg. Rx which might be a blessing, the more planets obliterated by proximity to the :151: the more freedom to be a citizen of the Universe! O.O.B. is something I first heard about here at Astro-Seek, it is connected to the Adults-only planet :160: for many of us and would require real slimy slick slanting of the slide-rule to keep :160: excluded from the subject!
June 9, 2022 at 03:00
(Leo) TTTJJJ
Most astrologers I´ve encountered put a limit of 5 degrees for Mercury combustion. So, in that sense, your mercury is combust.
Many people make a big deal of it but they simply forget that Mercury, as well as Venus, are the closest planets to the sun and probably 50% or more of the population do have such combustion. So, personally, I wouldn´t care much about it.

Mercury combustion, as stated by some astrologers, would give tendencies of reluctance and hesitation, and shying away from speaking for one´s own rights and maybe longer time to take decisions.

Generally speaking, combustion means agitating the planet and let it act in frustration.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »