Working out, fitness, body building

June 6, 2022 at 23:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Working out, fitness, body building
Hey people,

I have came across interesting post on the forum few days ago.

It makes me question if you can see what type of workout/diet/rest a human would need or could enjoy in correspondence with his/hers astrological charts.

I have been working out since my 15th year and i have went through various types of sports and working out while also changing types of diets and ways of resting.

I am learning new and new things and i would be open for your advices about what would suit me.

And if you want to share your relationship with fitness please do share.

:37:

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 19, 2022 at 19:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » giulio99
yeah, i feel for some tennis matches this sommer :37:
July 19, 2022 at 19:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ioaanaa08
30 minutes is better then 0 minutes :4:
July 19, 2022 at 18:43
(Libra) giulio99 » Aren Levi
Go back to it man. Tennis has been one of my favorite sports. At the Moment i Am more into bodyweight exercises and futsal but the speed and reactiveness you develop in legs while playing tennis is very similar to futsal this is why i like it.
July 19, 2022 at 09:12
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Aren Levi
Hii lol
I have no resistance so i only swim for 30 minutes max 😆 idk why I´m suddenly into it
July 18, 2022 at 23:33
(Gemini) FOWL » nutelina
Cancer rules the stomach and breasts... Cancer tends to be round and well fed... scratch that... well-nurtured!
July 18, 2022 at 23:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » MONA_ROZA
i love cow meat and i cant enjoy pork.

Yeah, cooking shows make me want to cook or go to restaurants. :4:
July 18, 2022 at 21:59
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Aren Levi
Domuz etini bence de tüketmemelisin bir çok zararı olduğu kanıtlandı.
Ben çok fazla etçil olmasam da bazen hergun tükettiğim oluyor.
Balik da hic sevmem sırf çocuklara örnek olsun diye arada alıp açık havada yeriz .
Benimde midye yemeyi bırakmam lazım :4:
Kırmızı eti kendi kilonun gram bazında Ağırlığı kadar tuketmek sorun olmaz ( haftada )
Yemek programı izledikten sonra mutfağa koşanlardanim.
July 18, 2022 at 21:43
i am thinking about completely stop eating pork.

reduce mammal meat intake during week

and increase fish meat meals.

and yeah, max 3 times per day which should give stomach a nice periodic "work to do"
July 18, 2022 at 21:38
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA » Aren Levi
İki öğün yediğimde ve buna alıştığım da çok daha zinde sağlıklı olduğumu gördüm fazla kiloları da vermiştim.
July 18, 2022 at 21:24
I am still trying to find type of diet that would suite me best,

So you eat 2 times per day?
July 18, 2022 at 21:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » giulio99
Good taste for sports you got,

I used to play tennis a lot back in the days, thanks for an idea to play again

July 18, 2022 at 21:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ioaanaa08
Hey Ioanaaaa,

swimming is great, maybe one of the best whole body exercises

July 18, 2022 at 17:27
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Acikcasi ağır sporlara kaslarım normal insanlardan hatta erkeklerden daha fazla yanıt verdiği için yapmıyorum.
20 li yaşlarda 4_5 ayda kanatlarım çıkacak sandım. Doğuştan genetik bir özellik kas kütlemiz fazlaca.
Fazla kiloyu da aç kalarak değil 2 öğün yiyerek verdiğimi gördüm.
July 18, 2022 at 15:04
(Libra) giulio99
at the moment i play futsal and do high volume calisthenics but deciding if going back to weightlifting in september. In the past i did running, weightlifting,tennis and lots of other stuff. I have always been very active.
July 18, 2022 at 14:09
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I usually don´t do any kind of exercise ,but i have periods when i go on walks after work (when my back hurts like hell and i need to do something about it )
And this summer I´m going the sea to swim every night
July 18, 2022 at 14:09
(Virgo) Aren Levi » HeatherSan
I have found out that they do :16:
July 18, 2022 at 10:58
(Capricorn) HeatherSan
Well, based on astrological maps, it is impossible to develop a training process because they have nothing to do with your physical fitness. You need to consider your sports background and your health. So I think astrology does not work in this case, although I am sure some people will argue with me... I once read that Sagittarians were the right people to take sarms ( https://paradigmpeptides.com/produc… ), but I think this is nonsense, isn´t it? I never knew about sarms before. So here´s my opinion. I hope it´s gonna be interesting to read.
June 10, 2022 at 02:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Kisses
i hate biking
it feels so unnatural :4:

i rather walk or run

i really like going into the mountains by foot.

June 10, 2022 at 01:43
(Scorpio) Kisses » Aren Levi
Mainly long distance. Also, reading the convo, have you ever tried mountain biking? I feel all my muscles burning when I bike uphill
June 9, 2022 at 21:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Aragatito
thanks,

in tropical i got Leo Venus and NN

in vedic i am leo Sun + Mercury and Sun + Mars in D9

i got some leo energy in my charts ( well, heavy scorpio + leo in vedic )

take care pisces lady :37:
June 9, 2022 at 21:39
(Pisces) Aragatito » Aren Levi
:4: why the primal will hate you so much if you are so cool, I am also in the crisis of midlife but I see with pleasure that the new generations are curious investigate talk share your concerns, you are the first virgo who is a perfectionist but has charisma, that is, you are like the opposite of me, but I like reading your contributions in the forum, take advantage now That you´re young and hangover doesn´t give you ahaha at my age believe me it´s death, so now I prefer another type of fun but I appreciate your advice
June 9, 2022 at 19:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Aragatito
alcohol is not bad from time to time ( 3 times per month )
June 8, 2022 at 22:40
(Pisces) Aragatito » Aren Levi
yes I know, I left it 13 years ago, and if before it was like a sport but at my age partying is not fun, I prefer to exercise, meditate, put on makeup and astrology, now for me it is more fun this than live at the party
June 8, 2022 at 21:43
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stigmí
voleyball is trully awesome sport.

martial baddy :22:

yoga is great for many things

My gf is super into healthy food and i like super fat foods ( fast food etc )
she keep me in line to not overindulge but i would say that sweets are real evil anyway.

Fat can be burned and veins can be cleared but sweets make more problems to body.

I have my secret reason why i workout and it is connected to my addiction which i will not discuss but this lifestyle i have almost a year is great.
Basically no rest days ( cardio trainings as rest )

thanks for a lot of info

June 8, 2022 at 21:21
(Gemini) stigmí
Hello,
I didnt and dont like sports, but when I was small I was going to some lessons of practice and I remember some exercise on bar and so on x)
Best of all sports were tenis, mini golf and voleyball.

Another thing is dance. I love dance. I was chosen to ballet school but I didnt want to study this because of very screemy teachers ^^ But ballet and dance remained to be my hobby till now. But its not only balet. I love that expression.

And also yoga is my favourite, my body was hypermobile, so everything was easy for me. And martial arts are my occasional hobby - but this is maybe not for me x) because I use all my power and I am able to destroy myself in one lesson x)) and 4 years ago I had after some training injury of my shoulder, so maybe I cant do this ever again ^^

About my figure. Today my college told me, if I practice yoga or going to fitness. Ok I practice, but because of shit covid I lost my system and I am now very lazy to start again. But college told me, I seem like practice every day - so thank you very much!! :5:

And about diet...I was long time very ascetic - not diet but ascetic, I didnt need to eat, I didnt need sweets. Maybe almost till 20 years.
After I had first relationship, my friend was gourmet, so he learned me to enjoy good food and good drinks.
And same with my actual partner, we love to cook and eat good food.
Now I have little more problems with firm will. Ascetic life is gone. And I can feel it also on my body - I have more problems.

These days I want to broke this laziness and I will sign up to fitness. Because i like when my body works very excellent. And to move is for me very important.

My mars is the focal planet of T-square (sun and moon) and it is in virgo in 8th.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »